[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

I Passed the CHSPE!

Go down

I Passed the CHSPE!

Post by Alucard009 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:19 am

Alan "WOOHOOHOOHOO!!!!!!! I did it! For the first time I did something and feel very proud at the fact I didn't f*** it up!

The CHSPE is a test you can take in California to see if you are at the academic standards to graduate from high school. The test cost $92 to take, has about/over 200 multiple choice questions for English and Math, and I had to do a Persuasive Essay. The results came in 2 days ago, and they said I passed it! I got a 3/5 on my Persuasive Essay (I rushed the whole thing since I only had 14 minutes and didn't get to right the last sentence, so that's good), and got high enough multiple choice stuff to qualify!

This means that I get to get out of high school a year early(I'm a Junior right now)! I think I have to finish the semester, but otherwise, I'm free! I finally have the chance to get a job, or I can go to college. My plans are get a job, make money, get some stuff, then proceed to college. Finally, I think things are starting to look up for me! ^______________________^"

PARTY TIME! [Brings out goodies]

For the first time, I feel like I've accomplished something truly difficult. Supervillain's aren't always tough, passing something you only get a few shots at is.
Alucard009
Senior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Passed the CHSPE!

Post by Doctor Diabolical on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:55 am

Shoot, I'm way late with this but huge congratulations! VERY nice to hear you've made such a rebound, very best wishes with everything beyond Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 am

thats kool. congrats!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:55 am

Alan "Thank you very very very very very very much! It was a long road, but I'm finally out of high school!"

YAY!
[Dances]
Alucard009
Senior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:57 am

sweet dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] on Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:10 am