[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Picture Of You?

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Picture Of You?

Post by Sakura[NU] on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm

so, i remember doing this at nxc..
but now i'm not sure if i wan't to post one.
since what happened last time.
-ahem-
majeh.
i'll probably post one when i have time.
in the meantime, post away, people. c:

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by SCK[NU] on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Will take when I get a new webcam :3 Hurrdurr. Just informin ya Very Happy
avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Majeh[NU] on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 pm

i won't do it again T_T

And DOG helped XD

Majeh[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Sakura[NU] on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 am

you better not, majeh!

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by [NU] on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:45 am

Wat>> wat did they do?

And ill post when when i get a more recent one.
avatar
[NU]
Dean
Dean


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Alucard009 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:01 am

Alan "I'll post several pics of me when I upload them onto the internetz."


I have a few, but you won't see my face in many of them
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Robert_Russell on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:45 am

I only have one, taken by web cam, and I an waring armor.

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by AeroSka[NU] on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 am

I've got some.

Here.
And there.


...

and over there.
avatar
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Sakura[NU] on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSYz0uXpdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH13s_78yM0
both have picture of me in them.
not very recent though.
EDIT
i'm the blue-haired one.

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by [NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 am

Sakura[NU] wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSYz0uXpdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH13s_78yM0
both have picture of me in them.
not very recent though.
EDIT
i'm the blue-haired one.

hah your perty bounce

and also wtf I have that naruto plushie at 2:38 xD
avatar
[NU]
Dean
Dean


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Ami. on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 am

You remind me so much of my little cousin 0.o
avatar
Ami.
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Majeh[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 am

Yey for the blue hair ^^

You seem different from the last time u posted a pic on NXC. I remember cuz u used to look like a girl from my class, you don't now lol XD

Majeh[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Eightyfifteen on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 am




I just got a hair cut so my hair is a little weird.. Razz

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Majeh[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 am

O_O HOW ARE YOU 15!!!

You look my age! Or older XD

Majeh[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Alucard009 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 am

Alan "I got pictures taken last night (12 this morning) and they'll be up (Hopefully) later today ^___^"


HUZZAH!
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Eightyfifteen on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:22 am

Majeh[NU] wrote:O_O HOW ARE YOU 15!!!

You look my age! Or older XD
lol. Maybe you look 15. Razz

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Sakura[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:57 am

Majeh[NU] wrote:Yey for the blue hair ^^

You seem different from the last time u posted a pic on NXC. I remember cuz u used to look like a girl from my class, you don't now lol XD
that was a year ago.
xD
ive changed alot.

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Majeh[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am

Lol Sakura ^^

And haha 8015, I don't look 15 XD

Majeh[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Alucard009 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 am

Alan "Pictures of me coming tonight ^___^"


Now you get to see me in all my glory
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 am

Well i suppose i am secure enough...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Sakura[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 am

[NU] wrote:
Sakura[NU] wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSYz0uXpdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH13s_78yM0
both have picture of me in them.
not very recent though.
EDIT
i'm the blue-haired one.

hah your perty bounce

and also wtf I have that naruto plushie at 2:38 xD

nuh uh..
and really?
i love that plushie. xD
bought it at last years con.

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Ami. on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Friki Tiki[NU] wrote:Well i suppose i am secure enough...

Spoiler:


you remind me of mr.clean!

XD
avatar
Ami.
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by [NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Sakura[NU] wrote:
[NU] wrote:
Sakura[NU] wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awSYz0uXpdk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH13s_78yM0
both have picture of me in them.
not very recent though.
EDIT
i'm the blue-haired one.

hah your perty bounce

and also wtf I have that naruto plushie at 2:38 xD

nuh uh..
and really?
i love that plushie. xD
bought it at last years con.

Oh come on! Just take the compliment, you know its true.

And lol I got it at last months convention, and I got a sasuke one to xD.

And yesterday I got a ryuk one x-x. my brother got it for me.

I have lots of plushies >_>
avatar
[NU]
Dean
Dean


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Robert_Russell on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Alucard009 wrote:Alan "Pictures of me coming tonight ^___^"


Now you get to see me in all my glory

really?
oh ya, you are a ½ vampire, only ½ of you will show up, but which ½?

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Majeh[NU] on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Friki Tiki[NU] wrote:Well i suppose i am secure enough...

Spoiler:

"Ah pity the foo' who pretends to be Mr. T"

Lol Tiki, epic Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Of You?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum