[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEATH NOTE

+5
Majeh[NU]
Robert_Russell
Ragmaan
[NU]
blacklegluffy
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DEATH NOTE - Page 2 Empty Re: DEATH NOTE

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue May 05, 2009 5:33 am

i never read the manga ending, but i enjoyed the anime one. Worked for me ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 am

I liked the Manga one. It showed more of Ryuk's True Personality for Everything. Ryuk didn't care at all for Raito. Like Ryuk has said he was neither for one side or the other. It was all pure entertainment. He knew he had the draw line somewhere and that's when Raito had to actually ask Ryuk " I need help" in a situation that seemed that Raito was going to die. More so Ryuk was like "I don't want to hear begging for my help, when I hear that I know the entertainment will die soon." I think Ryuk would have killed him right there and then instead of wait for Raito to escape. Also who are you to say what 40 seconds is Nar? It just how you see it as 40 seconds. I saw it 40 seconds to be honest. Plus the Anime ending didn't seem to make alot fo sense. Mikami stabs himself with a pen? and gallons of blood spill out of him? That doesn't happen in real life! Not to mention Raito was so much a trickster I would have assumed at least Near would have been keeping an eye on Raito when he escaped. But who knows. Personally The Manga ending made more sense.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm

nick-kun[nu] wrote:I liked the Manga one. It showed more of Ryuk's True Personality for Everything. Ryuk didn't care at all for Raito. Like Ryuk has said he was neither for one side or the other. It was all pure entertainment. He knew he had the draw line somewhere and that's when Raito had to actually ask Ryuk " I need help" in a situation that seemed that Raito was going to die. More so Ryuk was like "I don't want to hear begging for my help, when I hear that I know the entertainment will die soon." I think Ryuk would have killed him right there and then instead of wait for Raito to escape. Also who are you to say what 40 seconds is Nar? It just how you see it as 40 seconds. I saw it 40 seconds to be honest. Plus the Anime ending didn't seem to make alot fo sense. Mikami stabs himself with a pen? and gallons of blood spill out of him? That doesn't happen in real life! Not to mention Raito was so much a trickster I would have assumed at least Near would have been keeping an eye on Raito when he escaped. But who knows. Personally The Manga ending made more sense.

Im pretty sure paranormal notebooks dont exist in real life either. And also, why would Light even ask for help? If ryuk had helped, wouldnt he have died?
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue May 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Near let him escape because he knew that he was no longer any real threat.
I admit that stabbing yourself with a pen wouldnt let that much blood out, but who is to say he didnt stab an artery or vein and rip it open a bit?

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 am

hah true that majeh. He must have stabbed a vital organ xD.

And yea near says "just let him be, he wont get far before he dies" or something like that.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed May 06, 2009 12:47 am

Yup ^^

"he must have hit a vital organ XD"

Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve *stabs* XD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 am

[NU] wrote:
nick-kun[nu] wrote:I liked the Manga one. It showed more of Ryuk's True Personality for Everything. Ryuk didn't care at all for Raito. Like Ryuk has said he was neither for one side or the other. It was all pure entertainment. He knew he had the draw line somewhere and that's when Raito had to actually ask Ryuk " I need help" in a situation that seemed that Raito was going to die. More so Ryuk was like "I don't want to hear begging for my help, when I hear that I know the entertainment will die soon." I think Ryuk would have killed him right there and then instead of wait for Raito to escape. Also who are you to say what 40 seconds is Nar? It just how you see it as 40 seconds. I saw it 40 seconds to be honest. Plus the Anime ending didn't seem to make alot fo sense. Mikami stabs himself with a pen? and gallons of blood spill out of him? That doesn't happen in real life! Not to mention Raito was so much a trickster I would have assumed at least Near would have been keeping an eye on Raito when he escaped. But who knows. Personally The Manga ending made more sense.

Im pretty sure paranormal notebooks dont exist in real life either. And also, why would Light even ask for help? If ryuk had helped, wouldn't he have died?

I hate when people use that against me. The entire Death Note series was basically realistic other then use the The Death Note and Shinigami. Also Unfortunately, If Raito was able to last that long and get all the way there. I'm pretty sure Raito could have found a way to survive if Ryuk would have helped/ But as Ryuk said, he is a spectator and not anyone sides. You to think, Raito probable wasn't thinking very logically when he tryed to escape, because he could have been killed at any time. If everyone was dead his mind would have been cleared out and most likely be able to find away to save himself. Not To mention if Ryuk helped him Mikami would have still been there to help him out.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed May 06, 2009 11:41 pm

But Nick, Shinigami do exist O_O

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 am

nick-kun[nu] wrote:
[NU] wrote:

Im pretty sure paranormal notebooks dont exist in real life either. And also, why would Light even ask for help? If ryuk had helped, wouldn't he have died?

I hate when people use that against me. The entire Death Note series was basically realistic other then use the The Death Note and Shinigami. Also Unfortunately, If Raito was able to last that long and get all the way there. I'm pretty sure Raito could have found a way to survive if Ryuk would have helped/ But as Ryuk said, he is a spectator and not anyone sides. You to think, Raito probable wasn't thinking very logically when he tryed to escape, because he could have been killed at any time. If everyone was dead his mind would have been cleared out and most likely be able to find away to save himself. Not To mention if Ryuk helped him Mikami would have still been there to help him out.

No what I said was if Ryuk helped Light, wouldnt Ryuk die? Like when Gelus killed that insane guy that was gonna kill Misa.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 am

No, even though Ryuk is extending Raito's Lifespan he would not die because Ryuk did not like Raito. For all we know Raito may have had alot more time left to live and Ryuk just ended it right there and then.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 7:14 am

not in the anime Wink
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 am

who the heck is raito
i dont remember him from the manga
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 07, 2009 9:26 am

omg~ lol~ Raito is Light in japanese...they're the same person.

Light=Raito
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 9:30 am

Lmao
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 am

[NU] wrote:not in the anime Wink

Ryuk Still killed him though..... Even if Raito was hurt that much it doesn't mean his lifespan was about it end.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 9:43 am

oh come on. He was dying before ryuk wrote his name down.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 07, 2009 9:59 am

no i think they could have saved him
his life span was not about to end there
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 10:25 am

Whos they? And near even said "Dont bother running after him, hes gonna dye any second" or something along those lines.

He was lying in the middle of knowhere dying.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Fri May 08, 2009 3:55 am

.... Near doesn't predict death, but to conter that Ryuk said or something like this.

"It seems like You lost Raito, and I don't want to be waiting around in a Jail cell until you die."

Ryuk said the following when he was about to kill Raito. This tells us that Raito Lifespan was not ready to end yet and he would have died in jail when Near would have locked him up. His lifespan would not have ended.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Fri May 08, 2009 5:04 am

Ryuk never said that.

Edit: Oh wait yea he said "i dont know when youll die if they put you in prison"

So you got me.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri May 08, 2009 5:18 am

Yey it's finally over ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Fri May 08, 2009 9:51 am

Oh Yeah! 10 Win Points for Nick!

So yeah Death Note, Great Anime, Great Manga. Highly Recommend for those who have not seen it and prefer a Realistic storyline.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat May 09, 2009 5:01 am

tell me how the storyline is realistic? >>

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Sat May 09, 2009 10:08 am

It's basically just a detective investigation except the fact there are shinigami and a magic notebook.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Wed May 13, 2009 8:00 am

its kind of realistic
the reactions the people make are realistic and everyone is realistic except L and near
(and light cause he is to awesome to be real)
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next