[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quaint Little Day

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Quaint Little Day - Page 3 Empty Re: A Quaint Little Day

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:32 am

Hinote looked into the distance, not focusing on any key point. Beat turned to him and starting trying to attract his attention, as it was time to move to the boy's dorms. "Hinote....HINOTE!!" He yelled, his impatience was obvious from his agitated tone, and the annoyance present in his usually happy face. Just then, Hinote snapped out of his daydream with a rather unsettling "THE GEESE ARE COMING! THE GEESE ARE COMING!" Beat looked around him, but to his surprise, there were not geese... What was up with that?

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 am

"There is no geese, you lie! >:U" shouted Beat at Hinote, after looking around for a while.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm

While there was one fashionable young man going to the ladies dorm with another man named phillip and in an area not far away another pair of young men who were talking about non-existent geese, there were others not happy with these changes. Those that knew Fate had played her hand, or at least the hand without the first exchange of cards.

Shadowy figures, as the situation demanded, spoke in the background. They were not pleased. Who would be with random people coming to your realm for who knows what reason. "This isn't good." One of them said. It was clearly a masculine voice. "I cannot say i'm pleased with what my men have foretold. And your results have agreed with that which has been foreseen. What do you make of it?"

Another voice replied, obviously feminine this time. "I suggest we send out a scout to observe the situation and learn of this. We should not take any hasty actions, and remain cautious. More often than not these events occur as the aftermath of similar hasty actions."

As agreement was reached, it had been decided. They would send out one of their most trusted men. And he would evaluate the situation as he saw fit. They could leave this in his hands.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Hinote laughed and explained that his lack of sleep must have been getting to him. Now, with a clear head, he stated that it would be a good idea for Beat and himself to leave for the boys' dorms. Afterall, they hoped to be finished at approximately the same time as Iori's group, so that they could reunite. Oblivious to any other affects and consequences which may or may not have occured from the mysterious storm which had taken place a little while ago, he was certain that it would be best to stay as a four. At that he spoke to Beat, Beat nodded and they walked at a slightly quicker than normal pace towards the boys' dorms.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 am

While walking Beat, still with a disappointed face thanks to the fact she didn't get to go to the girls dorms, silently said to himself "I wish I had an apple." as Hinote and him were walking to the boys dorms to see if any students were there.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 am

Doc. P. Diabolical made his way, following behind the fashionable figure a little bit... Geez, he hoped the poor girls were all right.... Eventually, they got to the girls' hallways... They seemed quiet.

Phil: Iori, let's go in the first room together... in case somebody needs help, including us!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:34 am

From the sky dropped an enormous building and landed near the street. It says in bright bold print: "The Tiki Bar"
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 am

Iori agreed and they busted into the room. There was a girl in a dress who was shivering.

"Whats wrong? Where are we?" As he creeped closer, the girl burst out of the dress, destroying it and revealing a giant covered in many eyes. It was hungry... for human flesh, and lunged at Iori!

"CRAPPPPPPPPPPP!" He said as he started to run into the hallway.

A purple glow appeared in Phillip's eyes...

[Hero Cue: Hint hint... THE EVIL EYE!]

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 am

Francis: Shit! Was I just shot across the universe. Man I gotta ease up on the juju.
A man wearing a large tiki mask over his head, but casual clothes from the neck down.
Francis: Sigh... wonder where we are now... Riley...
Riley: Well guess we just been relocated. But what do I know, you're the shaman.
Francis: Would'a helped knowing where we landed if we weren't overdoing on the voodoo power though...
Riley: Hehe... that's what resulted when you created me.
Francis: Oh yeah. I was tripping voodoo balls when I did that....
Riley emerges from behind the bar as an enormous talking bacon sandwich man with large toothpicks for limbs with boots and gloves. Two enormous green olives and strange floating eyebrows above his head to help show emotion.
Francis: Well we're gonna have to make do here until we can pay to get back home, my familiar friend.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 am

Philip: WAAAT THE HELLLLL????

Seeing the thing replacing the girl in front of him, Philip's mind suddenly became full with the unappetizing potential for dismemberment; the shopworkers from Stephen' King's The Mist, multiple Silent Hill endings.... Strangely though, with his fear increasing, so did the glow in Philip's eye until it filled the space between him and the advancing multi-eyed creature. But suddenly, these images and possibilities flooded into the mind of the monster; thoughts of eyes ripped from sockets and limbs twisted clean off very vividly infested the thing's mind until it fell to the floor, doing naught but writhing and drooling, hysterically gripping itself.

Taking advantage of this quick pause, Philip fled like a squirrel out of the room after his also panicked friend

Philip: Iori man, I think I did something to it, I don't know what, maybe I just scared it... WHATEVER happened, it's allright now, we're cool! But look, we've gotta get back there and look for the rest of them, make sure they're either dead or able to be rescued-- We'll just open the rest of the doors, it shouldn't take more than a minute, then we'll bolt!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 am

As Beat was almost where he was heading to, he tripped onto something. "What the hell...?"
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 am

Iori was discontent with Phillips thesis.

"Don't be an idiot phillip what if more of them appear! one girl wasn't there, its likely that the others wouldn't be there! they'd have left by now or died! we should get out before we run into more creatures! this place is obviously unsafe, and we should meet back up at the hallway.

"well? is it worth searching for girls that would have run or died already or living?"

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:09 am

Francis: Sigh, not a sing customer yet...
Riley: I thought a giant talking sandwich would attract someone but I guess not.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm

As scared, and downright sad as he was, Philip wasn't about to risk going in there alone if Iori wasn't planning on it...

"Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!! If there's anyone in there, we'll help, just scream!!!"

No answer for a a few seconds...

"Okay... dammit. ...Lead on, pal" Sad
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Iori was content to go no further, and was happy that Phillip didn't want to argue further about the supposed welfare of the lack of the fems there.

"Let's go check if the others found anyone back at the fork between the residential areas. By now they should have found someone or been back by now."

He shrugged and started at a brisk pace towards the intersection.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 am

Philip followed at a nervous pace until he reached the place

Philip: Allright, where do we go form here?
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 am

Iori sighed.

"It seems they haven't come back yet. Nothing else to do but wait. Unless you have cards. Then we can play poker or something."

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:43 am

Philip: Sorry, only 1-player games on my laptop. You can have it for a while, though. I can entertain myself
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 am

But Iori shook his head. "No need, no need. We could just take a quick nap, taking turns taking watch, until they come back."

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:47 am

Beat got up after tripping on something, realasing it was a turtle. "Oh...?"
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am

Philip: I'm wide awake so far... You can nap if you need, I'll wake you up nice and fast if anything bad starts up...
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum