[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

+7
Ami.
blacklegluffy
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
battosaixgirl
[NU]
KillerPanda123
11 posters

Go down

What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_lcap63%What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_lcap37%What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 6 ]
What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_lcap0%What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_lcap0%What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Empty What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

Post by KillerPanda123 Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 am

I use the Gamecube controller.
KillerPanda123
KillerPanda123
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Empty Re: What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

Post by [NU] Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 am

game cube controller all the way!
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Empty Re: What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 am

game cube controller...the wii one's too confusing...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 am

GC and Wii mote sideways.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvlad Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:28 am

I haven't played it yet
D:

but this would be me:
What kind of controller do you use for Super Smash Brothers Brawl? N524961189_654181_3458
Madvlad
Madvlad
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:34 am

lol that pic is funny
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:37 am

LOL
I love that movie btw.

I use wii remote + nunchucks

Easier for me I guess
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 am

really wow i like the gamecube controller but u r entitled to ur own opinion
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:39 am

I can use wiimote + nunchuck, but i prefer gamecube.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 am

I don't have a gamecube controller and i didn't want to buy one so i just used that and got used to it. :]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvlad Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:57 am

In I-Con's list of scheduled events, it has 'open gaming' and also a Super Smash Bros. Brawl listing.

I might just have to play for the first time there
O:
Madvlad
Madvlad
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerPanda123 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 am

[NU] wrote:I can use wiimote + nunchuck, but i prefer gamecube.
KillerPanda123
KillerPanda123
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 am

I...have no choice but to use nunchuck + wiimote...

...I'm usually too broke (or cheap, priorities) to buy a gamecube controller. But I miss using my purple/silver controllers. I prefer them so much over the flippin' nunchucks...

...that's right Nar, you've been fighting me on handicap. I'll pwn you one day >=[
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Here I thought I was one of the few who use the gamecube controller...
I cannot use the wii controller in the slightest.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 pm

I use the game cube controller. I know how to use the others, but.. i don't like them.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:36 am

Wii remote plus Nunchuck Very Happy

My friends can't use them and wonder how i manage it haha ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down