[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Survival Horror RP 2

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 am

[Take your hammer]
[Go to the house across the street]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Doctor Diabolical on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 am

[Go back to the hall]

Trent: Nothing that important in there...

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:49 pm

[Auto Follow]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:30 am

{For Robert and Jim}

Robert and Jim cross the street to the house.

The motorized sound seems to get quieter as they get close. At the front door, the door is lying on the ground in a broken, splintered mess.

[Enter through the front]
[Break a window and enter through it]
[Go around to the back]
[Go back to the window]
[Do nothing]












-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Trent}

You step outside.

Jerry "Took you long enough. How long? See for yourself."

As you step out, you see that there are large spiderwebs everywhere in the hall. They're covering all of the doors and the entire ceiling, leaving the door across the hall and the pile that leads down the only two places to go.

[Go to the door across the hall]
[Go down to the computer room]
[Try to cut the spiderwebs on one of the doors]
[Jump into the spiderwebs]
[Go back into the bathroom]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Doctor Diabolical on Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 am

Trent: Shit... SHIT! Okay, okay, let's chance this... Not like we're getting anything done any other way...

Trent

[Goes to the door across the hall]

and slowly opens it

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

[Enter through the front]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 am

Still autofollowing Robert.

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:13 pm

{For Robert and Jim}

Robert opens the front door. Suddenly, a man wearing a mask over his head with 2 bloody arms with chainsaws for hands appears. The chainsaws are releasing gas, but they aren't making any sound. The chainsaw man begins walking towards Robert and Jim.

(Robert)
[Shoot the monster]
[Shine your light on the monster]
[Throw your gun at the monster]

[Attack the monster with melee]
[Throw something at the monster]
[Push your partner into the monster]
[Run]

(If you run...)
[Run to the window]
[Run down the street]
[Try to run past the monster]
[Run to the fence and try to climb over]












-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Trent}

You go to the door across the hall. Inside, there is a bright room. There are 3 windows and a door, and there is a large hole in the middle of the room.

Jerry "Damn, huge hole. Wonder where it leads to."

[Examine the mirrors]
[Examine the pit]
[Go to the door]
[Break one of the mirrors]
[Jump down the hole]
[Push Jerry into the pit]
[Go back to the hall]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 pm

[Throw something at the monster]
Jim threw the other knife that was given to him before at the monster's head.
Jim: Next move is your call Rob.

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 pm

[Attack the monster with melee]
"Rising Dragon!" (does a very powerful uppercut)

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Doctor Diabolical on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 am

Trent: Pandora's Box. Let's scram while we can...

[Go to the door]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 pm

{For Robert and Jim}

Robert's uppercut connects with the stomach of the monster, but it shows no sign of pain nor does it react. It raises one of it's chainsaw hands and the motorized blade cuts under Robert's right arm.

The knife Jim throws flies pretty well and connects with the monster's head, lodging itself in it's forehead.

[Attack the monster]
[Throw something at the monster]
[Talk to the monster]
[Run to the window]
[Run down the street]
[Try to run past the monster]
[Do nothing]












------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Trent}

Trent opens the door and sees a hall with 4 doors on the right. The door at the very end of the hall is open. The sound of a revved motor is heard coming from the right.

[Go to the door at the end]
[Go to the door in the middle]
[Go to the door on the right]
[Go to the door right next to you]
[Call out for someone]
[Tell Jerry to investigate]
[Turn around]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:13 pm

[Attack the monster]
"agh! you son of a b****"
(dragon kicks the monster to separate us and draws gun)

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Doctor Diabolical on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Without thinking, Trent

[Goes to the closest door]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 pm

{For Robert and Jim}

Robert kicks away from the monster and whips his gun out, aim steady.

[Shoot the monster]
[Throw gun]
[Melee with your gun]
[Shoot Jim]
[Push Jim into the monster]
[Run to the window]
[Run down the street]
[Try to run past the monster]
[Do nothing]












------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Trent}

Trent opens the door and Jerry follows.

On the other side of the door, they are outside on a cliff above the ocean. There is a violent storm going on. The spot looks strangely familiar, but feels different since something is missing from it.

[Go back through the door]
[Jump off the cliff]
[Push Jerry off the cliff]
[Call out for someone]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 pm

[Shoot the monster]
3 shots

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 am

{For Robert and Jim}

Robert fires 3 rounds, 2 in the chest and one in the head. The monster slouches forward. Looks like it's stunned.

[Shoot the monster]
[Throw your gun at it]
[Run to the window]
[Run down the street]
[Run around the monster and get inside]
[Cut yourself on one of it's chainsaws]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Doctor Diabolical on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:04 am

[Call out for someone]

Trent: Big Ben?? You down there, man? Sonofa....

[Go back through the door]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:34 am

{For Trent}

Back in the hall...

[Go to the next door]
[Go to the other door]
[Go to the door at the end]
[Go back to the mirror and pit room]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 pm

[Run down the street]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

{For Robert}

You run down the street. For some reason, you hear the chainsaw sounds again as you create distance from the monster. The monster comes back to it's senses and begins to walk towards you. It walks past Jim without paying attention to him.

[Shoot at it]
[Throw something at it]
[Get up close and fight it]
[Yell at it]
[Run to the house]
[Run inside the house]
[Run to the window]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 pm

[Yell at it]
"that's it young man, go to your room!"

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:15 pm

[Run inside the house]

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Alucard009 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 pm

{For Robert}

The monster doesn't seem to understand what Robert says and advances forward.

[Shoot at it]
[Throw something at it]
[Get up close and fight it]
[Yell at it]
[Run to the house]
[Run inside the house]
[Run to the window]












------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jim}

You enter the house. It's a plain living room with a small T.V. on the right on a small coffee table with wooden boxes in front of it. On the left there are multiple lit candles and a door. There is an entryway ahead that leads to a dining room.

As you made distance from the monster, the sound of chainsaws got louder.

[Go to the dining room]
[Go to the door on the left]
[Take one of the candles]
[Put the candles out]
[Drop the candles]
[Turn the T.V. on]
[Drop the T.V.]
[Attack the T.V.]
[Sit on a wooden box]
[Break the wooden boxes]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

_________________
Are the meeeeeeeat buns reeeeeeeeeady yet?
avatar
Alucard009
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Robert_Russell on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 pm

[Yell at it]
"go chop down those trees"

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Horror RP 2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum