[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Facebook

Go down

Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Post Facebook account here:
search fredrickwoo@hotmail.com


Last edited by Weakjounin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by SCK[NU] on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Never!
avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

why?
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by SCK[NU] on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

Just because.
avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

fine I'll type it
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by SCK[NU] on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm

avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by SCK[NU] on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Weakjounin wrote:linnunpelatinkuningas@hotmail.com
search this^^

avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

&$%^& got pwned
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Ragmaan on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 am

i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.

Ragmaan
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by SCK[NU] on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 am

Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:03 am

SCK[NU] wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like quotes so i put quotes in your quote so you can quote while you quote.
....I fail at life...
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Ragmaan on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 am

Weakjounin wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like quotes so i put quotes in your quote so you can quote while you quote.
....I fail at life...

you don't say for starting this? >>

Ragmaan
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 am

Ragmaan wrote:
Weakjounin wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like quotes so i put quotes in your quote so you can quote while you quote.
....I fail at life...

you don't say for starting this? >>
Everyone should just keep quoting, till we have page long quotes xD
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by SCK[NU] on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 am

Weakjounin wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:
Weakjounin wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like quotes so i put quotes in your quote so you can quote while you quote.
....I fail at life...

you don't say for starting this? >>
Everyone should just keep quoting, till we have page long quotes xD

We have sunken so low.

ALSO, The Gopher shalt punish all those whom don't obey! HAIL MEIN GOPHER
avatar
SCK[NU]
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 am

SCK[NU] wrote:
Weakjounin wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:
Weakjounin wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like quotes so i put quotes in your quote so you can quote while you quote.
....I fail at life...

you don't say for starting this? >>
Everyone should just keep quoting, till we have page long quotes xD

We have sunken so low.

ALSO, The Gopher shalt punish all those whom don't obey! HAIL MEIN GOPHER
LOW LOW LAWL HAIL MEIN GOPHER!
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Ami. on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:59 am

Broken chain.


Pwnd.
avatar
Ami.
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Weakjounin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am

Weakjounin wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Weakjounin wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:
Weakjounin wrote:
SCK[NU] wrote:
Ragmaan wrote:i have to say this is a stoopid idea ._.
I have to repeat that!

... c:
Yo Dawg, I heard you like quotes so i put quotes in your quote so you can quote while you quote.
....I fail at life...

you don't say for starting this? >>
Everyone should just keep quoting, till we have page long quotes xD

We have sunken so low.

ALSO, The Gopher shalt punish all those whom don't obey! HAIL MEIN GOPHER
LOW LOW LAWL HAIL MEIN GOPHER!
meh it was bound to happen
avatar
Weakjounin
Junior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Ragmaan on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:28 am

boring!

but enough of this.

no. just no.

Ragmaan
Senior


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum