[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

+3
Ami.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:59 am

Zombies Ate my neighbors is a nearly impossible game. harder than mike tyson's punchout and just impossible. Even if u put in your codes for near the end u start with no weapons and will just die quickly anyways and good luck making it all the way to the end without dying, lol its impossible. HARDEST GAME EVER!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:00 am

Friki Tiki[NU] wrote:Zombies Ate my neighbors is a nearly impossible game. harder than mike tyson's punchout and just impossible. Even if u put in your codes for near the end u start with no weapons and will just die quickly anyways and good luck making it all the way to the end without dying, lol its impossible. HARDEST GAME EVER!

I effin love that game. Axe babies FTW.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 am

Alan "Haha! Zombies Ate My Neighbors! Didn't expect that to come up. I played it the other day.

True fact: did you know that last year I beat the game from beginning to end with no continues or cheats? It's true! I also own the instructions manual when this guy sold it to me at a comic book convention. The character's names are Zeke and Julie.

My ramble:

OdinSphereisthebestgameever.Seriouslyifyou'veneverplayedityoureallyneedto.Imeanitsevenagreatesthitsreducingthepriceto$20sowhatareyouwaitingfor?It'stooawesometobemissed!

Yep, but Zombies Ate My Neighbors FTW."

...I refuse to mention one guy who made the absolute worst Zombies Ate My Neighbors review in my gaming career. It's that awful.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 am

Alan "I'VE GOT IT! A PRRRRROMOTION! to all members who make (draw) a rice ball! Extra credit if there's more than one and if they have salmon in them."

YOU CAN DO IT!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 am

I drew you a ninja onigiri from teh leaf village with salmon on top. I then realised by power cable of mah printer slash scanner was broken. Sparkly broken.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 am

Can i paint you a mental picture, or does it have to be the internet's version of tangible xD ?

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 am

Alan "Since this rice ball one isn't going too well, now we should think of finding songs that we can use as a theme song of sorts. Here's the one I like."

Bang Install from Blazblue: Calamity Trigger

It was a tie between this and "America! *%^& Yeah!". I think this one because it was more subtle.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 am

If you're going for more of a japanese stlye:

Haha, or you should just go for this:

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 am

Alan "Doesn't have to be Japanese, just liked that song I posted."

I did say the other was "America! *%^& Yeah!" lawl
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRt8ZqBoR1g

Sorry, vid cant be embed.
Also, you all just lost the game. and so did I.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:22 am

Alan "NO! Don't make me demote you! No posting that here! ESPECIALLY DF (Digimon Frontier_)."

...As amazed as I am their hats managed to stay on through all that spinning and falling.

DO NOT DO IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT DOING IT!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Alan "Sorry General Ami., but I already saw that coming. Sadly your star goes to Doc D for posting the most songs. Besides, we use Bang Rolls in this Brigade (see the song I posted)."

[Removes Star]

"BUT YOU CAN EARN IT BACK! Beat him in a battle of Mortal Kombat to get that and a cupcake muffin hybrid cake!"

[Gives Ami. a 5 barrel bazooka and gives Doc D a flimsy and dull butterfly knife]

"FIGHT!"

DING!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Alucard009 wrote:Alan "NO! Don't make me demote you! No posting that here! ESPECIALLY DF (Digimon Frontier_)."

...As amazed as I am their hats managed to stay on through all that spinning and falling.

DO NOT DO IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT NOT DOING IT!

:c
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:02 am

Alan "S'aright. Here."

[Hands SCK a bag of popcorn and his favorite soda]

"Let's watch Ami. kick Doc's ass."

Heh heh heh
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:17 am

Fly, butterfly knife, fly!

Doctor Diabolical adds a small jet thruster on to the butterfly knife and presses "on", rocketing it into the 5-barreled bazooka, where it blows up

"...I didn't mean for that to happen... Whatever works! Very Happy"
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:40 am

*omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom*
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:52 am

Alan "Bad Doc! You let the ladies attack first!"

[Uses the Ball Buster on Doc D]

Ami. Wins! Here's your star back!
[Gives it to Ami.]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:53 am

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making - Page 2 128934567830072931

Hi ya! Can I join in too?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am

"Bad Al! You didn't let the ladies attack at all!"

[Lets Belial Bradley go at Al whilst writhing on the floor moaning (WOFM)]

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img208/9376/docsgift004.jpg

PS: @SCK - I don't think that's Taokaka Shocked
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:02 am

*ignores*

I CAN HAS THEME SONG?!