[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+10
Friki Tiki[NU]
Ami.
Majeh[NU]
Alex[NU]
Weakjounin
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
battosaixgirl
14 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by blacklegluffy Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 am

i hope its not like sasuke wants revenge on pain because he destroyed the village first or something, cause i dont want naruto and sasuke to fight pain together
that would be real lame
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 am

yeah, but you never know...animes tend to do that every now and then... >>
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 am

i wonder wat the ending could possibly be ya know cause everything is a scrambled and i cant even guess wat will happen
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 am

lol I can't imagine them teaming up like that all nonchalantly...

And Sasuke upon seeing the village will hate Naruto first for being interrelated in its destruction...

Sasuke: You...you destroyed Konoha first?!
Naruto: Well no...P-
Sauske: >_< No fair! I wanted to destroy Konoha! You take everything away from me!
Naruto: Dude...
Sasuke: (Crying) Why do you always do this to me?
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 am

lol if that happened that woukld be the funniest and most retarded thing ever
sasuke is a dirtbag for leaving so i dont care wat happens to him anymore as long as naruto beats more people up its all good with me
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:44 am

Alex[NU] wrote:lol I can't imagine them teaming up like that all nonchalantly...

And Sasuke upon seeing the village will hate Naruto first for being interrelated in its destruction...

Sasuke: You...you destroyed Konoha first?!
Naruto: Well no...P-
Sauske: >_< No fair! I wanted to destroy Konoha! You take everything away from me!
Naruto: Dude...
Sasuke: (Crying) Why do you always do this to me?

lmao...Sasuke emo. lol

but yeah, Naruto's up in the air...it will be exciting to see what happens~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:57 am

i wonder when sasuke will show up though, u think soon or after the pain stuff comes if he comes during the middle, it could be very bad
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Sasuke will show up after the Pain stuff I hope...for Naruto's sake XD

Imagine Naruto defeating Pain, but he has no chakra left for another fight and then - presto chango! Sasuke shows up...boiling mad that someone destroyed Konoha before he could XD

Aside from that, this weeks chapter was - predictable? I figured after Minato mentioned to use Shadow Clones that the Shurikens would miss =/
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah...the shurikens were destined to miss but I think defeat by the simply Rasengan is pretty classic. I loved it. Back to the good old days~!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 am

yea but i wish he did some other form of rasengan that we didnt see yet
that would have been sweet
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:13 pm

No...that'd be to confusing~ I liked the classic win...I think it worked for that moment.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:30 pm

That wasn't classic win on Pain's part...that was an epic fail.

After all those moves, and the level of power Deva Pain has - just to lose to some simple rasengan. Naruto clearly disrespected Pain with such an underclass move lol

Aside from that...nice chapter =P

I liked Pain's usage of the Naruto's to escape the shuriken
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 am

Yeah...it was a good chapter...next week is gonna be even better tho~

Pain got PNWD
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 am

yea completely
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:16 am

It's getting quite interesting now with Naruto going to see Nagato and Konan. I think Nagato will die peacefully after a talk with Naruto. I don't think there will be any fighting.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 am

Everyone will die
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:51 am

Maybe Konan will fight but she probably won't do any damage. And Nagato is in no condition to fight...so there'll probably be more talking...how exciting...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 am

hmm, to be honest i could see them getting along.

This will never happen, but imagine if they all talked about their fondness of Jiraiya, and then Konan was about to become good as Nagato died peacefully. And then she started to tell Naruto of Akatsuki's plans and then as she was about to say something important, like who is really in charge, Tobi or Zetsu etc arrived and killed her.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:05 am

That'd be cool...but I don't want Konan to die. I like Konan and I want to see her fight more...I think her power is really cool.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:51 pm

^^, it is pretty unique, i'd like to see what she can do with paper, seeing how Kishimoto is so creative Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:12 pm

yeah...she could really have a lot of cool attacks~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Konan's power is phenomenal - I mean if you didn't notice, the tower that she and Nagato were hiding in was completely made out of paper...

...Which is weird because it was a tree, she made the paper process in reverse lol...

I'm hoping to see some more of her abilities. My friends at school though say her weakness is water, or anything liquid...I'm hoping they are wrong, because than Konan's ability automatically sucks =/

But yeah, I agree with Majeh, they will talk all next chapter - unless Nagato feels like fighting, but I doubt he can get out of his wheelchair faster than Naruto can use a rasengan =P
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:57 pm

I think her weakness is liquid b/c before Jaiyra fought Pain he had a little bout with Konan and used water/oil to pin her to the wall...so unfortuently...I think your friends are right. But Naruto doesn't know any mizu style jutsu so I don't think it will matter.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:32 am

I think Naruto will start to learn water techs somehow. I mean, his mother is from the whirlpool village or...something like that, so yeh, it would make sense for him to have water Very Happy It would also mean that he could stop Sasuke's fire ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:35 am

yeah but he's a wind element...so I doubt he'd try to learn water when he's wind...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next