[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters

4 posters

Go down

Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters Empty Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters

Post by Alucard009 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Alan "Yes, IRPA has pop culture stuff and other things I do not take credit for, but for the characters that are mine, they are in fact copyrighted by me. These characters include but will not always be limited to...

Alan
MM
Villain
Alucard
Kos
Jackuval Traides

Those are the ones I originally created and take credit for. Please do not attempt to steal or use them without giving proper credit. People can make fan stories, drawings, and such of them (HAH! Like they're popular enough), but make sure you include that I made them."

Just so you know. Made this because I want to get my writing out and I'm a bit paranoid that someone might take my stuff.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters Empty Re: Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:37 pm

*takes stuff*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters Empty Re: Just a "Friendly" Reminder About My Characters

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:46 pm

rotfl @ Rob XD

But yeah am always paranoid too, of my sprites and such whenever I happen to release any. I actually once found some stolen in imageshack.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:54 am

I shan't steal from another writer!

...Not for profit anyhow ._.

I wish you success with your universe in the future! ^_^
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Alan "DOES NOT APPROVE."

Alan snaps his fingers. Suddenly, MM comes flying out of nowhere and pins Robert to the ground.

MM "YAY! You found me a new playmate! Oh hey SCK! <3"

MM gets off Robert for a second and kisses SCK on the shoulder before pinning Robert again.

No taking from me or she torments you for the rest of eternity
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:26 pm

*prepares to destroy stuff*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:05 am

*floats around*
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum