[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) Empty Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by Alucard009 Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm

{The following RP Story isn't canon to my stories since Beat doesn't exist in the main Universe, but I just wanted to make this. Come on, SCK, let's make a fun little story! Note that this takes place in a more regular world, so no insane logic attacks or anything please.}

Alan "He's your boyfriend?! Aw..."

MM "We've started dating a while ago. I really like him, and I really like you, too!"

Alan "I guess that's alright, but how's this going to work? We've got a love triangle."

MM "I KNOW! You two will dual! Prove you love me!"

Alan "Wha...W-Wait a sec!"

MM shoots Alan with her tie up gun and drags him to her helicopter.

Moments later, Beat gets a knock on his door.

MM "Oh Beeeeeeeeeeeeat! It's MM! Come on out, I wanna see you! <3"

After waiting for a sec, MM kicks down the door, runs inside, and takes Beat into her helicopter, where he sees Alan all tied up.

MM "You probably don't know this, but Alan is also my boyfriend! I think you two should fight to prove you love me!"

[Talk to MM]
[Talk to Alan]
[Untie Alan so you can talk better to him]
[Rip Alan out of the helicopter and start beating him]
[Ask MM if there's a different way to do this]
[Tell Alan he can have MM]
[Go back inside your house]
[Stare at MM and wonder how she can smile so sweetly and sound so enthusiastic about this]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) Empty Re: Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

( too lazy for aye PM, but this is awesome O _ O )

[Stare at MM and wonder how she can smile so sweetly and sound so enthusiastic about this]

Beat: (Aight... take it easy, boy...)

As Beat had been dragged out of his house, he had been holding a cup of choco capuccino, wich he just recently found out, tasted awesome. He closed his eyes and took a sip out of it, but didnt swallow. And then, all of sudden, he shouted out, "WHAT?!", with all the boilin' hot capuccino leaking onto his "CATNIP"* shirt, while some even came out of his nose.

*The CATNIP shirt is an old clothing design of mine! A white T-shirt with light blue sleeves, and also a light blue colored kitty-face on it with the text "CATNIP" right under it also in the same color.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) Empty Re: Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by Alucard009 Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 pm

MM "That's right, I've been going out with Alan, too. Since we me and him agreed that this is a love triangle, I decided to see if we can make a decision. You fight him and win, and you win my love. Simple enough? Come on, I'm waaaaaaaaaiiiiiting...<3"

In the helicopter, Alan escapes from the ropes that were binding him and walks to MM and Beat.

Alan "Oooh. Did you just get coffee on your shirt? Ouch. Anyways, what do you think about MM's idea?"

[Talk to Alan]
[Talk to MM]
[Agree to fight Alan]
[Don't fight Alan]
[Do a front flip and kick Alan in the face]
[Hug MM]
[Run back inside]
[Do nothing
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) RageFace

[Do a front flip and kick Alan in the face]

Beat flipped around and kicked Alan in the face real hard. That some awesome ninja skills!

Beat: Never ever call Choco Cappuccino coffee!

Beat walked to Alan and and offered his hand to help him get up.

Beat: ...Sorry didn't mean to. Just that I didnt get ma coffee because the shock made it splatter all around.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:08 am

Alan "S'aright, I've had worse."

MM "YAY! KEEP FIGHTING!!"

Alan "If we're gonna fight, do you wanna get changed first?"

[Yes]
[No]
[Start fighting right now]
[Talk to Alan]
[Talk to MM]
[Get in the helicopter]
[Attack MM]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 am

[Start fighting right now]

(Btw this version of Beat has Rhyme on his back with a strap thingie! Picture will be drawn latah. I promisez. He is also wearing slack black jeans and sandals. No socks. Under his jeans he has bandages, from the knees to the ankles. Has sime nice jewelry on his right wrist. No sportsbag. Roadslayer attached to belt, as well as a wristwatch, a random scarf, and a small pouch sorta thingie for money and such small stuff. Also, under the bandages, there are thick metalic shin guards. also wearing a flame pendant, and the strap wich holds his sword has two rings to to hold stuff on. The other one has a chainless pocket watch attached to it. Cool huh? Also his glasses have two random earrings on the right side, and his right ear has two tear shaped golden ear jewelries. Also one of those cool japanese belt sorta things Zoro (from one piece) wears. A green one. Also some random righs. And around his right eye he has drawn an arrow pointing at his ear. Also on his sword strap, a green gameboy colah.)

Beat: ...no not really. Also hay I want this to be a bodiless fight... but yeah, un.

Beat suddenly pulled out a custom made 12-shot revolver gun wich needs to be fired like a wild west rifle, aka also constanly flipping this funny thingie on it, and fired 6 round bullets at Alan.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 am

Alan "Woah! Hey! Let's not start shooting each other!"

MM "Come on, you can hit him!"

Alan snaps his fingers and grabs teh gun from Beat using a ghost hand.

Alan "At least give me a heads up!"

He then snaps his fingers again and a ghost hand punches Beat square in the chest, knocking him back.

[Fight]
[Do stuff]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 am

Beat: Ghost hands huh.

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) Suspicious

Beat clapped his hand and as he did two ghost hands appeared, flying towards Alan from both sides to slam him good.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 am

Alan "So you can use them too? Wow, this'll be interesting!"

As Alan takes the blow, he recovers and does a reverse side kick and nails Beat in the chest, then does a backsweep with his left leg that takes Beat off his feet then spins around and uppercuts Beat on the side of the head.

Alan "I still don't have a name for that move."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:50 am

Beat: Ugh. Th's painful you knoe. Quess I just gotta pay you back!

Beat took out his swords, and then jumped to the air in an awesome X sort of position, the swords crossed, blades forwards. As he did, a ghost hand suddenly appeared behind Alan to push him towards the blades, wich it did, real fast 'n' real hard!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:59 am

Alan goes forward towards the blades so quickly that he trips and goes under Beat. As he gets up he stops and says

Alan "Wait! Let's not try to kill each other! Or at least I won't, but come on, let's fight the old fashioned way! If not..."

He reaches into his trench coat and throws a pipe bomb at Beat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:13 pm

BeaT: HOLY MOLY

Beat panicks, and, as fast as possible, kicks the bomb away.

Beat: Yeeeaaaaaaaahh... Got a lil carried away didn't I. Well then!

Beat threw away his swords, and then... uhh... fell on Alan. For gamefreaks sake, why did he not just use a ghost hand to catch him?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 am

Alan rolls from under Beat and offers him a hand to pick him up. MM looks at them like it was some kinky moment or something.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:29 am

Beat: Nahh no thanks imma just help meself out.

Beat gets up all by his ownnn.

Beat: So... bring it.

Beat took his super awesome epic-ish fighting pose!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 am

Alan got into a fighting stance of his own and looked at Beat. Suddenly, he looks down at Beat's shoelaces.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:40 am

Beat: SANDALS HAVE NO SHOELACES LOL

Beat kicked Alan in the face from teh right side.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:56 am

Alan gets hit.

Alan "Drat. That trick only works for Indiana Jones."

Alan dusts off and jumps at Beat.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:27 am

Beat suddenly, very randomly, and with no actual point to it, falls on his face.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 am

With Beat on the ground, Alan lands on the back of his head when he goes down.

Alan "Ouch."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 am

Beat: Ha!

Beat gets up, and then runs to Alan to dance on him.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 am

Let me rephrase that just in case. When Beat fell down, Alan was still in the air. When Alan landed, he hit Beat on the back of the head. Is that more clear?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 pm

...Yes.

Beat gets up, rubbing the back of his head.

Beat: Ow man. Dat hurt.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:29 am

Alan helps Beat up and steps away so they can resume. He brings his right arm back and suddenly darts forward, his arm extended for a punch.

Alan "Burning Knuckle!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Beat takes the punch in the face, spinning backwards. Still spinning and flying backwards, he, however, regains balance, and stops the spinning with a superbly dynamic pose, one of his hands and both feet on the ground, the right hand already in a fist. Once he stopped sliding, he started to run towards Alan to punch him in the face from the right side, and then to make it a combo my kicking his chin, and do something cool.

Beat: THE BURNING COMBO... OF YOUTH!!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:56 am

Alan falls to the ground after getting hit.

Alan "This is an Ukemi*!"

He gets up and looks briefly at MM, who is all excited that they're fighting for her. Alan then spins to the right and brings his right leg back, kicking Beat in the crotch. While he's phased, Alan summons multiple ghost hands and they starts punching the daylights out of Beat before doing an uppercut with his ghost hands that punch Beat 5 feet in the air.

Alan "Ball Buster**!"

*An Ukemi is a falling technique. Bang Shishigami from BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger says that when he gets hit and recovers from falling.

** Ball Buster is a special move from God Hand. It's a kick to the nuts that lets you do a massive pummeling afterward...assuming it's a guy and assuming they have balls
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next