[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 am

Beat, still in the same position, staring at the noose, then backs to his "hmmph" position, aka standing, laid back, arms crossed.

Beat: Hmm yeah well that effin sux. So hay mister bad guy, can you gives my buddy Al here and I a little privacy? I think we gots things to discuss, yup yup.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) - Page 4 Empty Re: Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK)

Post by Alucard009 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am

Guy "Sure, but hurry up. I haven't seen a good fight in a long time."

Alan "What is it, Beat? Do you have a plan?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Beat (whispering): Yes, infact, I do! How a bout we do it liek diz... I kick his arse, wich will make MM fall, not onto ground, but in your lap! Aka, I kick ass you catch our luv.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 am

Alan "Hm...I think that-"

Suddenly, Alan pulls out his Tommy Gun and shoots the noose and rope MM is hanging from. She starts falling, but Alan uses his ghost hands to save her.

Guy "NO! Damn you!"

The guy starts pulling out a handgun.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Beat is still in the same position he was when he finished talking as he talks with his hands, but looking at MM whom the ghost hands caught.

Beat: ...well yeah that works also.

Beat snapped his fingers, and his three ghost hands grabbed the hand of the villain trying to gran a handgun, then clapping once, wich made two of the ghost hands to make sure to keep the arm where it was, while the third one would pull his elbow in the opposite direction it should be moving.

Beat: Sorry, man c:
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Guy "No fair! Magic users!"

MM jumps up to the platform and starts beating the Hell out of the guy before throwing him down the place MM was gonna fall in.

MM "Don't worry, there's an open pillow truck down there."

MM hugs Alan.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Beat pulled out a folded picture of crying britney spears from his butt pocket, then unfolding it, and puting it in front of his face.

Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) - Page 4 Britney-spears-crying

Beat: :c
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 pm

MM "Oh Beat! You get some too!"

MM walks up and kisses Beat on the cheek.

MM "Hey, now that we're here, why not continue your fight?"

Alan "Seriously, MM? This is our thanks?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 pm

*Beat shakes his fist*

Beat: Yeah, doll! We save your ass by kicking ass and now we should kick each others ass? TAT
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:02 am

MM "Just kidding! Come on, let's go get ice cream!"

[And so, it kinda ended like that. The triangle is still on]

Alan "More sprinkles over here!"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:24 am

Beat: Real waffle with chocolate and strawberry icecream with chocolate sauce, lots of sprinkles and whip cream, plz. Also a potato chip. Alan Vs. Beat: The Fight For MM (For SCK) - Page 4 Notimpressedplz (And peanuts, those would also be nice... what do you mean you have none? *%^& YOU AND YOUR NONE!)

Beats hair combusted. Ice-cream melted.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum