[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

4 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 16 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 am

-jump out-
OH SH**! WHERE THE HELL DID THIS SWAMP COME FROM?!?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game - Page 16 Empty Re: Dungeon Adventurers: A Virtual Reality Game

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 am

Beat stares at a random direction (I wonder if he can actually tell where the voice is coming from, or is he just stupid?) as in to talk back to MM, and shouts to her:

Beat: BUT IT LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE A WOMAN

LIKE, ITS NOT HAIRY

NOR DOES IT HAVE A DICK DANGLING OUT OF ITS FLIER

DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE I TELL YOU
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 am

{For Beat}

(...Let's remain civil, SCK)

MM "AHAHAHAHAHAA PLEASE! AHHAAHHAAHHAHA BEHEHEHEHEAT HURRY! THEY'RE TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA I CAHAHAHAN'T TAKE IHIHIHHIT! HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!"

Nata suddenly appears.

Nata "Do you wish to encode a different opponent into the game?"

{For Goral}

Goral looks around. Yep, he's in a swamp alright. He can go left, right, or back where he came.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:54 am

-go left-
"see you later."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Beat: Yes please. Something more manly with an irritating face, this possible? Don't care if its a vampire, just something more manly with an irritating face. Like, you know, Edward Cullen or something. Dracula would be cool because well ehh, he's a cool guy. Bites people and doesn't afraid of anything. This possible?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:11 am

{For Beat}

Nata "I will encode your next opponent into the game."

The vampire woman disappears and is quickly replaced by a male vampire wearing a double breasted trench coat and mouth bandanna. He has medium length flowing black hair and his eyes are blood red.

Vampire "Oh look, a mortal. Come here, boy, and give a dying man a blood donation. I promise I'll give you a cookie when it's over."

{For Goral}

Going left, Goral finds himself in front of a boss door. Wow, that quickly?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 am

-kicks door open-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:57 am

Beat: Aw, I was waiting to get to beat up that goddarn Edward Cullins. Oh well!!

Beat snapped his fingers, and three ghost hands instantly all hit the vampires face at the same time, Beat then dashing at the vampire as they did, punching the vampire in the stomach.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:16 am

{For Beat}

Beat hits the vampire successfully and manages to hurt him already.

Vampire "Argh...I see you aren't normal. Alright then."

The vampire snaps his fingers and MM suddenly appears in his arms, feathers surrounding her.

Vampire "This is your girl, right?"

The vampire holds MM's head and looks her in the eyes. Suddenly her eyes turn dark red.

Vampire "...Kill him."

The vampire disappears and MM lunges at Beat.

{For Goral}

Goral enters the room and sees plant life all over.

Female Voice "Welcome to my lair."

Suddenly, a girl who looks very much like Poison Ivy from Batman appears.

Plant Woman "Welcome, hon'. I suppose you want to kill me? Well you ain't passin' my place without a fight."

Vines covered with thorns grow out from the bushes and lash at Goral.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 am

-cuts them-
"why do we always have to fight? I mean why do you not want me to go through the door? every damn time."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:24 pm

{For Goral}

Woman "Simple: I work for the King that threw you down here. I'm one of his many soldiers."

Thorns grow 3 feet around Goral and the woman lunges at him in the one spot they didn't cover.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:10 pm

-uses new punch again-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Beat: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---!!!

Beat then has the ghost hands make MM fall, one of then pushing her from her chest and staying there to keep her down, whilst the other two do their best to tickle her feet. Beat then takes fighting pose towards the Vampire.

Beat: It is you who is my opponent you cowarly peasant, not her!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 am

{For Beat}

Nata appears.

Nata "This was programmed to happen with your last opponent, so this was in the script the entire time."

MM lunges at Beat.

{For Goral}

Goral's energy punch blows the woman back. She holds her face, which has some blood on it. She then puts her hands on the ground and has thorny weeds grow around the area.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 pm

"flamma rabies!"
just then in an awesome showdown... nothing happens.
"I forgot... sorry"
-cuts vines with sword-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Beat: FFFFFFFPAUSE!!!

As the game, hopefully, paused...

Beat: Oi, Naka! What if I have to go to the bathroom, may I?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:28 am

{For Beat}

Nata "You wish to exit the game? Your data will be saved."

{For Goral}

The woman jumps up and swings off a vine and kicks Goral in the face

HP {79/100}
MP {30/60}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:58 am

Beat: Yes, please. I will be back in a minute, just gotta take a leak.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:50 am

using that momentum she just gave me with that kick, Goral spins around and slaps her in the back with the flat side of his sword.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am

{For Beat}

Nata "Are you ready to resume?"

{For Goral}

Goral manages to smack the lady with his sword and she falls to the ground. She seems unable to fight anymore.

[Punish]
[Forgive]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:16 am

[Forgive]
-gets up-
"may I go now?"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 pm

{For Goral}

Plant Woman "You're not killing me? Hmph. I don't need your pity. Fine, just leave. Take this too, as an assurance you won't come back."

{Goral got 200 gold}

The door appears and Goral can now enter the village...or double cross her.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 pm

As Beat exited the game, he, infact, did not go the bathroom, but left the whole building to go get a chainsaw from the Firehawk, wich was parked before the house.

Beat: YES PLEASE!!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 am

-leave-
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 am

{For Beat}

The game unpauses and MM lunges at Beat

{For Goral}

Goral steps out of the area and enters a new village.

Places to go:

Food stand
Weapon vendor
Tool merchant
Magic dealer
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next