[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Rp

+4
Alucard009
battosaixgirl
Majeh[NU]
Gremlin
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

One Piece Rp - Page 6 Empty Re: One Piece Rp

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Shabriri: PERISH!!!

Shabriri dashes into the group and backhands Raphael, Jonathon, and Tony, sending them flying. Karasu jumped back to dodge it.

Raphael: Ugh! he hits hard!

The gunmen fire at Karasu, keeping him occupied while the behemoth deals with the other three.

Shabriri: *puts out fire from Tony that did minimal damage to his arm* Gonna take more than that to incinerate me boy!

Raphael: How bout this?! PURGE!!!

Raphael's body bursts a torrent of holy white flame that sweeps up some of the gunmen and blasts the behemoth the opposite direction.

Raphael: Looks like I am not just a healer...

Shabriri: Damn that smarts you little shit. But I'm not finished yet.

Raphael stepped closer but realized he couldn't move.

Raphael: What the-

The celestial child noticed the giant glowing yellow eye on Shabriri's shoulder channeling towards Raph. The boy found himself paralyzed.

Shabriri: Hehe, nothing like watching death creep towards you and nothing to do about it.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Sat May 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Her eyes go wide as she sees a Marine ship.

Rin: Damn it.

She tries to get up with no avail. She takes off her sweater and raps it around the bloody mess she once called her leg. With that she manages to get up and lean herself against the wall.

Rin: If I can just get closer enough...I can throw the dynamite...and finish it...

Even though she knows she can't get anywhere, she tries to make her way to the shoreline.

Rin: This...is so pointless...

The marine ship arriving just off of the shore was coming to a stop just off of the coast…

Rin began to stagger over, muttering under her breath - as it seemed there was no break in sight for the pirate crew. However, a sudden “force” behind her interrupted her silent monologue. She turned her head to see a figure walking towards her – it was none other than Admiral Ato.

He was strolling towards her casually, somewhat uninterested by his unknown task. The sounds of the fight, cannon fire and explosions, seemed to reach across the island to his ears – so feeling obliged he decided to walk over. Furthermore, one of the marines sent over here was reported missing…

Rin’s leg wobbled and finally gave way, causing her to fall back. She gripped it, somewhat angry that of all times – her strength would fail now. Fortunately, the admiral nearly passed her by. He noticed her only after he heard a slight wince from the pain she was in.

Ato paused, and looked over at her. His colorless eyes were beyond piercing – and froze her into place. He walked over to her, looming over the defenseless navigator. They were just out of sight – so no one could rush in to rescue.

He crouched down, resting one arm on his leg and the other on hers. He gripped it, and she nearly yelped – but she suddenly felt a relief… the pain was gone. Using his powers, he caused her blood flow to change – allowing for the wound to be bypassed entirely and for the injury to numb. He looked into her eyes, and so she was battle worn. This was usually where the hero gives the damsel the smile of reassurance – but Canti was never the type to smile.

Ato, without asking who Rin was, emotionlessly said, “You should probably rest here – my marines can pick you up and apply further medical aid.”

He stood up, and began walking towards the ongoing fight. The pressure of the admiral’s presence seemed to lift off of Rin as he walked away.

He first noticed the ship of the cultist – men were pouring off of it endlessly. Next, now coming into view, his eyes darted to Shabiri fighting the Rising Sky Pirates.

Ato spoke calmly, “I’ve seemed to stumble across a heap garbage.”

The battlefield paused – the admiral’s presence was felt immediately.

Raphel looked over towards Canti – wondering who he was. Karasu eyed Canti from the corner of his eye, while the others struggled to get up from their recent blows.

Shabiri smirked, “Why look at this?”

Ato’s eyes finally rested on Shabiri and his overwhelming appearance…

Shabiri continued, “…More eyes for my collection!”
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat May 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Tony got him self up and saw everyone looking at some one and averted his gaze to Canti who also turned his gaze Tony.

Ato muttered to himself "hmm Tony D. Sparks"

Tony frowned as he saw Canti as he yelled "who the hell are you?" *notices the that Ato is an admiral* "Shit...he is a Admiral..."*looks around to see where Rin is* "Waait! Where is Rin?!"

Karasu:what do you mean where is Rin?!

Tony:Karasu im comming back try not to get killed im gonna look for her! *runs Towards Canti* Hey you move out of my way or ill force you!

Karasu:you to little brother

Ato:useless trash

Tony:you piece of Marine shit*ignites fist*if you have hurt my friend i will kill you*grabs Ato by the collar* now talk!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Sun May 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Canti raised his hand and grabbed a hold of Tony’s wrist – and the flames were immediately snuffed out. Tony’s eyes widened in shock! Tony’s body froze – he couldn’t move an inch… it was as if he was underwater! He looked from his hand and into Canti’s face: who know had a look of utter disdain. Tony felt a large wave of pain echo through his arm as Canti “peeled” his hand off of his collar…

Curtly, Canti stated, “ Unhand me beast…”

Canti threw Tony’s slapped Tony’s hand off of him – and before Tony could even blink, he felt the admiral’s leg collide with the side of his face! Tony was sent spiraling into some nearby rubble with a large crash.

Canti continued, “You’re a thousand years too underdeveloped to ever place a finger on me…”

Tony struggled to get up from the attack. The shock of actually being kicked off of someone was clashing with the might of the kick itself. He gritted his teeth as he heard Canti’s emotionless voice.

Canti turned to face most of the pirates, “Now please – if you would be so kind to cease your fighting and line up to be arrested. It would save me a lot of trouble in killing you all – I’m on my vacation after all…”
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun May 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Jonathan jumped back, mostly shocked but with a smile on his face. He waved to Ato.

Jonathan "He-Hey pops! Long time no see! Almost caught me last time, but you were twenty minutes too late! I'm sure you don't remember me, but I don't think you care about that.

Jonathan quickly reached into his left pocket and pulled out a small dagger that he used to block a cultist trying to stab him from behind before throwing it into the cultist's stomach.

"Sorry, I know you're a big shot heartless Admiral of the Navy, but can it wait a bit? I don't think these circus sideshows are going to let us walk away or let you do your job!"

{Inner Thoughts: "Wow, that was a groovy scar he had there! These guys sure aren't one to play with. Best keep up this act to try and avert trouble. Speaking of which, where is Rin, anyways? Damn! Bleeding hurts!"}

Quickly looking around, Jonathan bandaged up his left foot with a quick roll of adhesive bandage and stood upright.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun May 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Shabriri: I appear to be ignored... I dislike this. LET ME SHOW YOU MAGGOTS NOT TO IGNORE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!!!

Shabriri points his open palms towards the two groups. Two enormous eyelids open up from both palms and the eyes concealed gaze upon his foes. Two yellow lasers fire from them and blast both groups, causing a dual explosion twice Shabriri's size.

Raphael: ...Damn, still paralyzed...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon May 17, 2010 9:22 am

Atriarch gets close to the shore. as he turns the corrner he sees his 3 barriled flintlock on the ground and a trail of blood leading from it off into the distance.

Atriarch: "Kay, I have a bad feeling about this it wasn't empty when they left."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 am

Rin sits behind a boulder hiding from the rest of the navy. She somewhat pouts to herself, a thing she lets no one see. She's happy and angry, grateful and hateful, relieved and confused. She leans her head up against the wall and looks up, the sky mocking. She quickly looks away.

(Saved by the enemy! Saved by the navy!! What a disgrace! What...what crap! I can't do anything!)

She looks back up at the sky and sighs. The battle was over for her and she knew that. She wasn't one to abandon her comrades, she will go and stand beside them. But she will not fight Ato Canti.

(I'm not the kind of scum that attacks a man who helped her. I'm not that low...even if he attacks me...I can't fight him.)

It's manners like this that always get her in trouble around town. Yes, she'll beat the crap out of creeps but if one person does something for her, she will never do anything against them. It's just how she was raised. And yeah...she's gotten crap for it.

Rin: *sighing* Come on man...chivalry is dead...

"Which is why you shouldn't follow it."

Rin looks up to see two people standing above her. One was a man and the other was a girl still glaring at her. Rin remembers her from hitting on Karasu at the bar.

Rin: You're...Kay?

Kay: Hmph! *turns away with her arms crossed*

Rin: Uh...what's up guys???? ^^"
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon May 17, 2010 3:46 pm

{For Rin and Goral}

Kay "Where's that hunky Karasu guy? We found Goral's bloody gun and saw the Captain's signal, so that means there's a fight!"

Suddenly, Goral and Kay see the massive explosion Shabriri made.

Kay "Oh snap, that was cool! We're definitely needed, Goral! Let's move!"

Kay dashed into the forest head on, speeding towards the fight.

{For the rest of the group}

Jonathan quickly turned invisible using his bandanna and moved away from the groups and the explosion occurred.

{Hrm...maybe if I sneak onto the clown carrier I can find some goodies!}

With that, Jonathan began sprinting towards the Red Hand ship while being concealed by his bandanna's stealth powers
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Sat May 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Tony:hehehee*stands out of the rubble*Admiral ADMIRAL Admiral!!
Tonys eyes where no longer that of a human they where Red with bloodlust...he ignited his fist and a purple flame appeared on his right hand and a blue one on his left hand.

Karasu:shit not this again why does this have to happen now....

Jonathan:*turns around*Damn i...i can feel his anger and rage....its even greater than Shabriri's...

Shabriri::hehehehe SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN DO PUNK!

Karasu:NOO DONT PROVKE HIM! PLEASE DONT DO IT!

???:Karasu i see we meet again *grins sadistically*

Karasu:grrr Tony fight it!

???:Tony is not here leave a message*Blasts a Large beam of fire at Shabriri

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 5:20 am

The behemoth got blasted backwards.

Raphael: I am released!

Karasu: Raph, that's not Tony!

Raphael: Hm?

Raphael notices the sadism in what appears to be Tony's eyes.

Raphael: Sense something evil within him... making my holy blood boil... You guys contain Tony, I will handle Shabriri!

Shabriri: What the hell? Not bad squirt...

Raphael: Its my fight now Shabriri...

Shabriri: Oh really?

Raphael: PURGE!!!

Raphael blasted a torrent of holy white fire at the beast.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Suddenly, at that very moment, at that very second in time, right then, right there, in the present, immediately taking effect, Karasu noticed something. Looking deep into Rin's eyes, he could see very clearly that her eyes were becoming jaundiced. It was now or never, Karasu had to make a split-second diagnosis.

"Raphael!" Karasu shouted, panic evident in his voice. "Rin's liver is failing!" He added, motioning wildly for him to come to where he was standing, and take a look at Rin.

"Karasu, I should have told you... I'm an alcoholic..." Rin stated, a look of shame appearing across her face.

"You... but..." Karasu started, he wasn't sure how to respond to such a statement. It was so sudden.

When Karasu thought back over the past few posts in this RP, he saw evidence, evidence a captain should have picked up on. Alas, it was true, Rin was indeed an alcoholic. But no, no dear children, it didn't end there... Rin was also... A SEX ADDICT! But they didn't know that yet... that comes later... in a secluded bar... after hours... one night... a winter's night... with a warm fire, burning only the best, and most exquisite coal... Oh no wait, that's not relevant to the story...

Anyways, so there they were, on the battlefield, Karasu's eyes wide with shock, horror, terror, and other words implying severe psychiatric and emotion trauma. For a full list of these words, please consult the thesaurus which you can find through following the following link to www.dictionary.com .

"Can you treat her?" Karasu asked Raphael, disappointment was clear from the tone of his voice which he had just spoken in, mere seconds ago, moments ago, a very very very very very very very short time ago... Like, seriously, less than four seconds ago.

"Alcoholism is a disease, Karasu. To treat such an illness.. oh i don't know about that..." Raphael responded.

"I guess *puts on sunglasses* She's going to rehab!" Karasu stated, when all of a sudden, a loud echoing voice shouted "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" and scared them all half to death, making them remember where they were, and what what happening, what had happened, and lead them on to gaze into the future, proctastinating on what may be...

The moral of this story, don't discriminate dear children... Jesus does love the ginger children too...

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 pm

bastard
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Love you too, dear. xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm

oh yes, yes yes yes jonny-boy~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Stop trying to seduce me, that comes later in the story, and you should be screaming a little more.

(Mary is pretending to have sex with Karasu who, by the way, is a very passionate yet gentle lover).

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:30 pm

thats going to far man, grossness >_<
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:32 pm

What? And handcuffs, a whip, and whipped cream weren't?

You're insane! Razz

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:33 pm

what?!! you said all that stuff...not me! everyone's gonna thing we're crazy!

HES THE PERV, NOT ME!!

(we rlly should delete this...lol)
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 pm

I've been a respectable member of this forum since it's conception. How dare you accuse me of being a pervert. I mean, you need hard evidence for such an accusation. I'm disgusted! (Facebook and Wikipedia don't count as reliable sources).

And no, it's hilarious xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:39 pm

you are...you just said you were a sex addict...kinda wrong?

yea, rlly wrong

and this is such major spam...everyone'll get mad...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:43 pm

More accusations? This is defamation of character, I'll sue you if this persists. Slanderous/libellous messages. One could even suggest that I'm suffering from psychological trauma. LMFAO

I'm not a sex addict, you're clearly the pervert and the sex addict.

And you only care if Tony gets made because then he won't sleep with you. Cuz you're a sex addict.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 23, 2010 12:46 pm

come on...now you're just getting mean. I'd never...do...that thing...you're talking about so...uh...yea...

lets just drop it =_=
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Me being mean? You're hurting Karasu's feelings. T_T

Sad Karasu is sad....

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down