[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I banned Majeh.

+2
Eriko hemming
[NU]
6 posters

Go down

So I banned Majeh. Empty So I banned Majeh.

Post by [NU] Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 pm

I banned majeh, and yes because he pissed me off. Pretty much the only reason, and i dont really care.

First ill post the shoutbox:
So I banned Majeh. Nuu1

what a dick, ammiright?

If you ask me, hes just a terrible person. And two faced.

The last time we talked we were perfectly fine, and friendly. And now all of asudden hes like this. He pretends to be buddy buddy and then says shit like that. I even made him my right hand man on NXC. He was the only other admin besides me and i gave him the title "co-owner", and then he pretty much flamed ppl like right now and he lost the title, but it was a no hard feelings thing. He blamed it on his life or some shit, so he got out of that.

Now the next thing, I never did anything to the guy. The worst thing ive done to him is not visit the forums for loooong periods of time. Hes lucky I didnt ban him several times after he did stupid things. I never did anything to him directly that should make him hate me. I truly think he is a terrible person.

Thats pretty much it. You guys can say what you want. I dont know why he should even care. The forum is basically dead anyways. Oh well. I say its about time.

Dont think to badly of me, kay?~
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

So I banned Majeh. Empty Re: So I banned Majeh.

Post by Eriko hemming Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Bye Majeh.
Eriko hemming
Eriko hemming
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Banning people because they simply piss you off is simpy stupid. If he would piss off numerous people and they would like to have him banned, it is fine, but just because you have the ability to ban people at will does not mean you can ban whoever you like whenever you like. Doing so is nothing but something a fool would do, rude as saying that may be. What he did now is personal between the two of you, and hence, you have no right to have done what you did, honestly: It is simply naiive to ban people on forums due to personal business.

He was also pretty much the only guy trying his best to keep this place alive.

"I dont know why he should even care. The forum is basically dead anyways."
Why the *%^& would he not care? This was the lair of the NxC gang itself. It's the gang we grew up in, where we presented our sprites and helped each other and what the effing ever. Althought, to be honest, it no more does exactly matter, for we have again "migrated" to another forum.

And hell yes do I think of you badly. Not only what I have already mentioned, you are judging a person to be twofaced ass without knowing about their life situation. Seriously?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy_The_Bush_Kangaroo Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:45 am

Thanks SCK, you're a good friend Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup faggot (Nar),

Next time you want to ban someone, don't be so careless as to leave their other accounts free, beginner mistake. Maybe if you'd been around more, you'd have known to expect that from me. I thought you said you knew me though? Oh, perhaps not. I did quite like the "bye~" note though, honestly.

I must mention the "I gave him a co-owner tag" part of your rant. Yes, you gave me a rank, but you never tried defending me from it's removal. You never asked any questions, or what happened, you just let it happen. Giving that to me never meant anything to you, it was just an excuse for you to disappear. Knowing that I could run the forum, and you could abandon everyone who thought of you as a friend, you know, like you are still doing?

I'll be screen-shotting this post by the way, so that when you delete it in cowardice, I can still show people exactly what I think of you, and how I responded to your lack of self-control. I'm not going to waste any more time on you, you're a loser who loves to screw over his "friends". I don't have time for you.

I shall however leave you with one question. Are you any better than that which you make me out to be? You ban me without any warning, then you insult me behind my back in an attempt to turn my friends on me. I'm aware I can be an ass, but you're much worse than that.

I don't particularly care, all my friends are on Sammich now. You aren't welcome there.

I'm not going to be checking this forum again, if you want to write a reply to make yourself feel better and try to save some face, that's ok with me. I know you prefer the cowardly approach of when I can't defend myself, so I'll leave you to it. I won't be reading it though, so don't bother insulting me anymore. Mmk?

Byebye Naruto[NU]

Majeh
Skippy_The_Bush_Kangaroo
Skippy_The_Bush_Kangaroo
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:50 am

Don't you get it? I said myself that I was banning him just because I was pissed. I said myself I didn't really care. And I know about sammich which is why I said "he shouldnt really care". Why would I want to join it anyway? And why would I delete your post? Im glad you made it. If I actually needed a reason to ban him I could find one. Tricking alucard into make you admin is reason enough. But you were 'joking' so w.e. And your being a coward by telling me that no matter what I do in this situation im being a coward. You telling me that even if I make a reply its only because I know you won't be replying to it..thats fucking stupid.

And I really don't care what you think. If it makes you feel better you can say what you want about me making you co-owner, because I really don't care.

And who the *%^& would you show this to that I would care? Who the *%^& do you know? Show the [NU] gang, they deserve to see. Who besides them will you show that I would care so much? I'll leave you unbanned for now, just so you can reply if you really want to. Because, who are you kidding your going to check this.

[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 pm

SCK wrote:And hell yes do I think of you badly. Not only what I have already mentioned, you are judging a person to be twofaced ass without knowing about their life situation. Seriously?

Majeh wrote:I'm aware I can be an ass
nuff said loool

but Nar were you not ranting to Inari and Akira for banning Majeh for pissing them off....
practically your power has officialy clouded your judgement...and to tell you the truth..your acting like a girl..you can ban me if you want but im speaking my mind

And also Nar if you dont see, we do and this forum is dieing Maj was the only person who was trying to make it stay alive...JUST LIKE HE DID WITH NXC!!!![i][u]So Nar imo you lost...bad Twisted Evil

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 am

Majeh doesn't really feel emotion despite the fact that he uses emoticons. so he likes doing this to people. I have added him to my blacklist on MSN 3 times.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down