[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in school I had an FML moment today.

4 posters

Go down

in school I had an FML moment today. Empty in school I had an FML moment today.

Post by [NU] Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 am

so today in global we were getting a test back. so im just sitting there like "oh great another failing grade". So when the teacher calls me up for my test I got an eighty! I was like so happy lol. I was like "thats right, representin' best grade this quarter". And then my classmate dylan comes up to me and says "Yo John you have my test". It turns out the eighty was his grade, and I got a sixty...
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

in school I had an FML moment today. Empty Re: in school I had an FML moment today.

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:15 am

Alucard "Hm...that must've sucked.

I usually never see tests as something I get a good grade on. Sometimes I guess like crazy and magically get a good score, but other times I get frustrated by barely different answers. Too bad tests don't have easy/trick questions (When was the War of 1812?)."

Anytime I get a good grade I do some kind of dance or sing a song.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

in school I had an FML moment today. Empty Re: in school I had an FML moment today.

Post by KillerPanda123 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:28 am

My geography teacher says that my class is the smartest class he ever taught including the collage classes he has taught. On the midterms all of his other classes had a fail rate of 97% to 100%. But my class got all passed with an A or a B.
KillerPanda123
KillerPanda123
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:21 am

omg~ That sucks...sorry NU. but maybe that will give you an incentive to beat Dylan and do better next time~~ =) Maybe? Maybe Maybe??
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 am

battosaixgirl wrote:omg~ That sucks...sorry NU. but maybe that will give you an incentive to beat Dylan and do better next time~~ =) Maybe? Maybe Maybe??

Maybe, probly not.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 am

[NU] wrote:
battosaixgirl wrote:omg~ That sucks...sorry NU. but maybe that will give you an incentive to beat Dylan and do better next time~~ =) Maybe? Maybe Maybe??

Maybe, probly not.

Lol...totally knew you would say that.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down