[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats~ *Naruto spoiler alert*

+7
Alex[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Hoshiko
Majeh[NU]
Jaywolf
[NU]
battosaixgirl
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Congrats~ *Naruto spoiler alert* - Page 2 Empty Re: Congrats~ *Naruto spoiler alert*

Post by [NU] Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 am

oh yea i remember that. Diddnt really seem like he was teaching him rasengan, but ok >>
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Congrats~ *Naruto spoiler alert* - Page 2 Empty Re: Congrats~ *Naruto spoiler alert*

Post by Jaywolf Wed May 06, 2009 5:59 am

[NU] wrote:oh yea i remember that. Diddnt really seem like he was teaching him rasengan, but ok >>
"really difficult A Rank move"? lol
flashback shown right before he uses the move? xD
Also, why you nevar on AIM? D:<
Jaywolf
Jaywolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 am

i was jokin bout jiraiya

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 am

hey you should get caught up on Bleach as well if you're not yet ^^ Bleach is a bit more actiony than Naruto at the moment =P
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 06, 2009 7:15 am

lol...how could you not know that the move was rasengan??? lol
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Wed May 06, 2009 7:50 am

i hate waiting for the new manga chapters.
they always leave you with suspense.
and then you're like.
"I HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK?" >:O
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 am

Ik!! I hate it!! And there was no chapter last week...thats the worst!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Wed May 06, 2009 9:43 am

Batto and Sakura, you have it all wrong...

...A skipped week makes the newest chapter more juicy Twisted Evil

And by the time the new chapter comes, you'll have reread things, or at least understand more since chapters aren't rushing at you lol
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 06, 2009 9:55 am

I guess thats a positive way to look at it~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightyfifteen Wed May 06, 2009 12:09 pm

I stopped reading after Naruto used the Ultimate Rasengan thing. I guess I have a long way to go if I want to catch up. Razz
Eightyfifteen
Eightyfifteen
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Wed May 06, 2009 12:45 pm

^ do you mean the giant resengan, or the resenshuriken? either way, yeah you have quite a bit to catch up on
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu May 07, 2009 6:47 am

still, i was upset that there wasn't any new chapters..
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 7:15 am

I dont think Kakashis dead.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Eightyfifteen Thu May 07, 2009 7:26 am

Hoshiko wrote:^ do you mean the giant resengan, or the resenshuriken? either way, yeah you have quite a bit to catch up on
The rasenshuriken I think. It was against the Akatsuki member that had a bunch of lives. Razz But I don't see myself catching up any time soon.
Eightyfifteen
Eightyfifteen
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaywolf Thu May 07, 2009 7:37 am

That's actually not very far behind, Andy! o_0
Jaywolf
Jaywolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 am

[NU] wrote:I dont think Kakashis dead.

Why? He's with his father in some dark place around a campfire...so if hes with his father...whos dead...he must be dead too. TT__TT
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 9:28 am

battosaixgirl wrote:
[NU] wrote:I dont think Kakashis dead.

Why? He's with his father in some dark place around a campfire...so if hes with his father...whos dead...he must be dead too. TT__TT

Flashback?

But seriously I think hes alive
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Thu May 07, 2009 10:03 am

im going with the theory that kakashi's father is still alive and when kakashi was about to die, his dad took him to a camp fire
i think that is the most logical solution
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 07, 2009 10:13 am

that made no sense...and I doubt it was a flashback.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 07, 2009 10:31 am

well it could have been a million things. If hes alive it was most likely in his self concious (sorry i cant spell).
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 07, 2009 10:40 am

lol~ its k~ you have a point...but really...when I nail goes through your head...I think your dead~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu May 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Kakashi is still alive, I'm pretty sure.

I think they'll continue talking, and then he'll be told it's not his time yet, and he'll wake up being healed or something. Potentially I think Naruto might have some way of saving him, or that he will ask Nagato to save him using the rinnegan, saying that he was his master and one of the first who accepted him or something. Saying that he has already lost one master and he doesn't want to lose another.
Possibly as Nagato is dying he'll ask Naruto to forgive him, and Naruto will ask him to save Kakashi. Or that Naruto will inherit the rinnegan, but i don't believe that is going to happen at all.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Fri May 08, 2009 5:13 am

battosaixgirl wrote:lol~ its k~ you have a point...but really...when I nail goes through your head...I think your dead~
But...HES KAKASHI!
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri May 08, 2009 5:50 am

lol~ so true~~~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri May 08, 2009 6:21 am

who cares :/
his character development wasn't exactly interesting, albeit kakashi gaiden was more interesting.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next