[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G4 has gone down the drain

+2
blacklegluffy
SG16
6 posters

Go down

G4 has gone down the drain Empty G4 has gone down the drain

Post by SG16 Tue May 19, 2009 9:28 am

As much as i used to love G4, is saddens me to say that G4 has officially gone down the drain. Out of 24 hours of programs, more then half of them are shows that don't even pertain to video games at all. There are only two shows left that really deal with video games; X play, and Attack of the Show(which actually covers a broader range of things, but i still like it). Now all they show is Old movies(while trying to be cool and calling them "Movies that don't suck")Cops (I really have no clue how that got on there), Wacked out behavior(which gets really old really fast), Totally outrageous Behavior(same os WoB), and Ninja Warrior(after watching one season, it got boring). G4 is starting to look more like Spike tv now.
SG16
SG16
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

G4 has gone down the drain Empty Re: G4 has gone down the drain

Post by blacklegluffy Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 am

i think G4 is still pretty good. Ninja warrior is like the greatest show. Attack of the Show is beast and so is Xplay. some of the movies are okay like when they showed the Street fighter movie. I really would rather them show video game stuff and wtf wth cops. They play that all day long and it sucks
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri May 22, 2009 3:18 am

*waits for them to show the first three terminators.*
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri May 22, 2009 3:24 am

ninja warrior is god
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Fri May 22, 2009 3:34 am

Shingo Yamamoto!!!
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 28, 2009 10:01 am

Alan "I too believe that their station has sunk. X-Play was the main show that kept me coming, but now their completely sold old and make such godawful reviews that not a single person I know agrees with them anymore.

...(Plus I hate their guts for the Saints Row 2 review. Worst, and I mean WORST criticisms I've ever heard for that game. And being a large Saints Row 2 fanboy, that killed all my interest in that show.)

I never watched any of the other shows that much anyways. Ninja Warrior got old, and I don't pay attention to attack of the show.

So yeah, I don't think G4 is worth watching anymore. It's one of the many reasons I stopped watching TV."

I'm pretty sure that if anyone actually followed X-Play and listened to their opinions and no one else's, they'd miss out on a LOT of games.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 am

Too bad xplay is the only channel that talks about video games and they had a great look at E3 and with Steve Wiebe trying to break the DK world record. that was really kool
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 am

Yep G4 kinda sucks now, i remember the old shows like Arena, Filter, Electric Playground, and stuff like that but you know they hit rock bottom when they have to run Cops reruns everyday, hell i woulda settled for Arrested Development when they were still showing that but G4 is a shell of its former self.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:17 am

E3 is the best thing they showed.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down