[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday

5 posters

Go down

I'm Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday Empty I''m Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 21, 2009 3:28 am

Alan "Seeing as how every time I make up a fake reason why I ain't gonna be around I get tortured by MM for lying, I'll just tell you all flat out. I'm going to a large anime convention that's gonna be 3 days long, so I won't be near a computer I can use. So yeah..."

It'll only be temporary...and lucky me MM isn't coming along
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday Empty Re: I'm Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday

Post by SCK[NU] Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 am

; _ ;
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday Empty Re: I'm Not Gonna Be Around Friday, Saturday, and Possibly Sunday

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu May 21, 2009 4:15 am

Stop trying to act cool LAWL Very Happy

Have fun Alucard, hope you enjoy yourself Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Thu May 21, 2009 5:24 am

going to Anime North?
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 21, 2009 5:27 am

Alan "I'm going to Fanime con, the largest anime convention in Northern California."

It has a web page.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Thu May 21, 2009 5:29 am

ahh cool ^_^
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 am

what happened to my post?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu May 21, 2009 7:17 am

We disliked it.

(Lol jk, seriously, I dunno, but I just had a good chance to say that!)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri May 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Alan "Well guys, I'm on my way. Next stop, San Jose. Hope you guys stay active!"

BONK! If ya order now, I'll throw in a second beating, absolutely free!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum