[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy!

+5
battosaixgirl
blacklegluffy
Ragmaan
Hoshiko
Alucard009
9 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy! Empty Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy!

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 21, 2009 7:14 am

Alan "Happy birthday you two! I know it's not here yet, but chances are I'm not gonna be around when it is the day, so here's my happy birthday to you ahead of the time!"

[Sets up party stuff]

Your presents are over there [Points at large piles of presents] Careful, some of them may explode is shaken
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy! Empty Re: Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy!

Post by Hoshiko Sat May 23, 2009 10:56 am

yes happy birthday, you know you guys were born on the same day? are you guys twins? =o
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy! Empty Re: Happy Birthday battosaixgirl and blacklegluffy!

Post by Ragmaan Sat May 23, 2009 11:56 am

probability suggests so
that and fraternal

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sun May 24, 2009 1:15 am

yea we're twins and thanks for the happy birthday
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 24, 2009 4:55 am

aw~~ thanks! yeah...we're twins~ im older by 8 minutes~ lol cant wait to jump into that pile of presents~~~ ^______^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Sun May 24, 2009 5:10 am

Lmao! Its a little early but happy birthday! Im still thinking of what to get you guys...
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 24, 2009 5:12 am

if you even get us anything~ =_=
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 24, 2009 5:42 am

It's over half way through May now, and I still haven't got the present i was promised in February lol. I mean, why keep bringing it up if you aren't gonna give me it T_T. I'll get it someday. Besides, it's funny ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Sun May 24, 2009 5:46 am

battosaixgirl wrote:if you even get us anything~ =_=

Harsh! I am! I got you good stuff last year right?? >> I think i know what im getting you but i probably wont be able to find it.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun May 24, 2009 6:00 am

... two years ago, I got $300.00 for my birthday, my grandma borrowed it to "pay the rent", she waited till she got here social security check to pay the rent, used my birthday money to buy cola, a year and a half later I finally got my 360 I was promised, but my mom bought it.

my grandma is so bad with money, she pays the cable bill but not the power bill, wasted so much of our money, so we moved away, she was put in a nursing home, and peace was restored... why am I telling you all this?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun May 24, 2009 8:51 am

[NU] wrote:
battosaixgirl wrote:if you even get us anything~ =_=

Harsh! I am! I got you good stuff last year right?? >> I think i know what im getting you but i probably wont be able to find it.

lol~ it was a joke~ relax~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon May 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Alan "Careful, don't jump into the pile of presents that has the Demoman grenade launcher."

[Hands battosaixgirl a Disguise Kit and blacklegluffy a Scattergun]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu May 28, 2009 1:41 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 28, 2009 2:05 am

Alan "Today's your official birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TWO!!!"

[Hands them the goodies]

Here's a Warthog from Halo. Try not to kill us with it ^___^
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 28, 2009 4:47 am

Thank you~~~ ^___^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Thu May 28, 2009 4:48 am

Haapppy birthday twiiiiiiins XD
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Thu May 28, 2009 4:53 am

Happy birthhhhdayyy!

afro

Cool afro dude says you rock!
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down