[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things You Say Often

3 posters

Go down

Things You Say Often Empty Things You Say Often

Post by Alucard009 Sun May 31, 2009 7:35 am

Alan "What're the things you say often/your catchphrases?

CHEMICAL LOVE! - Name of the song from game 'Bust a Groove'. Said after doing something successfully (Usually in Victory Pose). Actually said regularly, not shouted or said loudly.

Beetlemania! - Said like 'Eureka!'. Means I discovered/understand something and as an exclamation. (Beetlemania! I've got it!) Named after the fighter from 'King of the Monsters'.

I'm a professional supervillain now, I have standards! - I can't do something/I shouldn't do that.

I'm pretty sure in 3 countries I legally qualify as insane - Self explanatory.

Sturm und Drang! - German for "Storm and Stress!". Said when attacking.

Schweinhunds... - German for "Pigdogs...". Said at a group of people or whatever I'm angry at.

[Insert any curse word said in a foreign language here] - Said so people don't know I'm cursing/to not offend people who don't understand it."

What are some of yours?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Things You Say Often Empty Re: Things You Say Often

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 am

"Oh look, Sherlock Holmes!" - Expressing pretty much the same as some peoples "thank you captain obvious".

"F****ck... I'm lost" - True.

"(swearwords)" - A Bad habbit.

"Voittaamatooon, diigimooooon, niin se oon, maailma pelastetaan, raaaakaaaaaudellaaaaaaaa~~" - A phrase from the very original most super crappy findub of Digimon. I loved that dub though. Direct translation:
"Inviincibleee digimooooon, so it iis, the world we'll save with loooooooove~~"

"NO U!" - Self explationary.

"Peanuts" - yummy

"...I like cookies" - wat

"Wat" - what
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 am

Alan "Few more.

Keen - Said as a 'cool' or 'good'. Also an exclamation. Picked up from superhero Nightshade from the NES game of the same name.

MM 'Good news, I won't torture you today!'
Alan 'KEEN!'

(Like hell that'll ever happen...)

Radicola - Same us as 'Keen'. Comes from NES game StarTropics.

Oh merde... - French for 'Oh sh**'. My most frequently used foreign curse."

lawl
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xovos Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm

I've got a few (extremely random) things...

"SOMETHING RANDOM NEEDS TO HAPPEN, AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW!" - yelled out in moments of total boredom and to break silence.

"Mmmkay" - My usual way of agreeing to something or just another way to say "I'm too damn lazy to come up with a valid response to whatever it is that you just said."

"lol" "lmao" (and on occasion) "rofl" - I actually say these out loud as if they were actual words whenever I think something is funny. The O in "lol" is pronounced like "oh."
. "Lmao" is pronounced "la-mao." "Rofl" is pronounced like "rah-full"
... The internet has ruined my life...

"Oh em gee!" - said randomly when I get owned in online games.
Xovos wrote:.... The internet has ruined my life...

"I like pie." - because I can't get this flash movie out of my mind... Said at random moments of the day.
I repeat:

"El oh el ah mah guh wha tah guh dairy queen; el oh el ah mah guh bee bee the cue" (spelled as 'LOLOMGWTGDairyqueen; LOLOMGBBtheQ') - I watched this music video fifteen times too many... said randomly to confuse people or when I have no idea what someone just said.
Yet again:
Xovos wrote:I repeat:

Yeah, I'm weird....[/walloftext]
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Alan "Eh. The internet doesn't completely ruin your life. Getting killed twice and being tickle tortured multiple times every day for long extended periods of time can kinda messes you up though.

DEVI KOBEAYASHI!!! - Said very loudly, it's a loud exclamation when something bad happens/is happening. Devi Kobeayashi is the man/artist who did the song 'CHEMICAL LOVE'.

[Trips over something when backing up]
DEVI KOBEAYASHI!!!
[Wham]

BILL COSBY!!! - Same as 'DEVI KOBEAYASHI!!!'

Turn the tables with our unity! - Self explanatory, quote from the song 'Pretend We're Dead' by L7

B.C.ing you - My usual goodbye saying. Came from a Gon comic which said 'B.C.-ing You!' at the end. Stuck to me for some unexplainable reason."

I'm only legally insane in 3 countries, so it's not SO bad
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down