[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I am home schooled now

2 posters

Go down

Why I am home schooled now Empty Why I am home schooled now

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 am

my school Hillwood High, has kicked me out do to a zero tolerance policy, they sed I had two offenses, yet thay can't show us the first offense, thay are for bringing a "gun replica to school" twice, thay were a broken chair with cloth wrapped around one end, thay were school chairs. the first one was found next to the table I was sitting at in art, in some one else's hands, thay put it on the table next to me so thay assumed I made it. the next one (I am still not sure how) was in my backpack, I am still wondering how thay knew it was there when I didn't, I had a perfect permanent record, no lying nothing, grades were mostly all A & B except for Spanish. any way I was suspended, and thay counted the suspension days as an unexcused absence, half the people we talked to at the school say I shouldn't be in home school, the other half say I should, (I want to start a war in the school between the staff) thay want to sue us, we are going to counter sue them for mental anguish, we are very poor so the home school fee was not easy, we are going thru hard times, the school is not making it any better, any way, try to top that.

oh ya, thay had us going to 8 different classes four a day, thay would not give me a locker, every one had trouble with remembering home work, and learning in general, even the teachers, we have a dress code so I only have SSA (Standard school Attire) to ware, and I hope god wipes that unholy place off the face of the planet. the roaches were bigger than your thumb, two itches ( 5.08 centimeters) long, a custodian measured it, (it was one of the smaller ones).
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Why I am home schooled now Empty Re: Why I am home schooled now

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 am

Alucard "I'm homeschooled for something else.

Creator's Journal: Friday the 13th, February 2009

Little incident in Culinary Class today. Trying to work on cake, nearly done, partner takes stuff and says she has it. Try to talk to her, doesn't let me. I sat down in classroom half of class, decided to talk. Thought partner was cheating me, going to take whole grade and leave me with an F. Would appear on quarter grades, bad mark since just beginning.

Talked to partner, was giving no reason other than 'I have it'. Voices began to raise, people started to gather. Under pressure, I tried to leave but was surrounded all ways out. Took cake border and pushed it into top of cake saying 'Forget it, I'm done.' Partner b****ed to fix it, wasn't even close to destroying cake. Later on returned to repair it, ended with no one hurt. Had to do something before hurting someone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Tuesday we came back (Holiday) my partner and I got everything straightened up and apologized to each other. No harm done, everything should have been over.

Unfortunately, that wasn't where it ended. People started saying some bad stuff about me. Said I 'stabbed' the cake by raising my fist and jamming it several times and that I was an assassin planning on killing several choice people. Rumors got to the idiots called the School Board, took them seriously. In Drama class I do my acting with a cardboard gun that over defines the term 'fake', was told to come in to office after acting. Asked what if it was due to prop (I called it a prop because that's what it was and it would be easier for censoring morons than saying 'gun'), said it wasn't. Said someone was offended by cake incident and that it 'disrupted the classroom procedure'. Got a 3 day suspension and was forced to change classes.

Returning from suspension, I keep my cool. They said that my trench coat concerned them (Even though I told them it's because I like it's flashy look and because A SUPER HERO WEARS ONE) because some idiot said I was going to re enact Columbine. Bulls*** claim, as the authority never cared about my coat until now. A hall security officer even called me Batman a few times (much to my displeasure). If it reminds people of a good guy, what makes them think coats are restricted to dumbass school shooters?

Anyways, I was wearing a suit. Had been the 3rd or so day in a row I was wearing one. Of course I was dang cold, I took it fine. After school that day we had a meeting that would determine if I stay or not.

Meeting time: 3:00 PM

Meeting went rather smooth in my opinion. Gave straight answers, told them the truth about rumors, lies, and false claims, told them about trench coat, got things sorted out. After the meeting, my father and I wait in a waiting room. One of the head schoolboard guys (A vice principle from my middle school. Hated the bloody p****) told me that my permit was revoked and that I could no longer attend my high school. We left with no comments or questions, got into car. I broke down.

What went wrong? Everyone was in my favor, all my teachers said I was a good kid because I was, I didn't say anything rash, we even had two school officials who've helped me over the years come to represent us. I told them I'd make change in that meeting, and that I would finally use the resources they offered if I needed help. Then all the sudden, they bring up my permit, which THEY DID NOT bring up AT ALL during the meeting, and use it as a last second way to tell them I was betrayed. I was backstabbed, lied to.

I was a good student, one that everyone liked (Save a few dumbasses, but who gives a flying f*** about them?), never did anything wrong, had a clean record. Anything bad I did do was always because someone bullied me to h311. The usual thing that would happen would me not talking and simply asking to be left alone. Apparently this was threatening to them in some way, so they get rid of me. Let me ask you a question: How many people in schools get into fights but still stay? A majority of them if the fight wasn't bad. I NEVER got into any fights, and they STILL consider me worse than half the students with all F grades and bad reputations somehow.

In the end, they over exaggerated a minor event that everyone else forgot about. They listened to scum rather than the truth. So here I am, having not made contact with any of my old friends for a month and probably long forgotten to everyone. They said that meeting was my chance to tell the truth, but when I did they don't take it into consideration. All in all, it was a big betrayal. All because of a godd***ed cake."

I hate it when people say life's not fair. Rub it in my face, why don't ya?

Last edited by Alucard009 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

portal= you, got it, thank you for ruining the story, so the portal gun is a cardboard prop?

America suck's doesn't it? at my school people who got in to fights were allowed back, even the guys who talked about blowing up the school were a one day suspension, on the weekend, so, take the bible, revelations, the school is run by the devil. were forced to go where we don't want to go, thay separated church and state, the right to bare arms, try going into school with a sleeveless shirt, you get written up, er I mean, never mind [/lol?] public school is so bad, why not punish the wicked?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:27 am

Alucard "I only brought up Portal because SOME D*****bags on the last forum made fun of me by saying that. Ruined the story themselves, so I figured I'd best get this out of the way to eliminate it now.

My prop was a sniper rifle made of cardboard and duct tape. Looked so fake it's just pathetic.

I think they wanted to get rid of me so things wouldn't get out of hand. It kinda blew up in their faces though because my friend told me rumors were all over the place after it happened. The bad part is I can't even tell people the truth and that my leaving the school was on such short notice nobody probably noticed my absence.

Probably my biggest thing about this though is that I can never show some of these people who I really am. I'm always some upbeat guy who ran around doing crazy things and acting out of the ordinary. I was one of those guys who made school enjoyable; one person who stood out to make life more tolerable. Unfortunately that's all people think I am, and now I can't tell them about the real me. Some people think I have everything in the world and is dang'd happy about it, but in reality I never feel like I have anything and I'm not as happy as I seem. The whole Richard Correy thing comes to mind (Save the part where he kills himself), where they think they know me, but they never will."

*Sigh* I did it to get it out of the way so no one could ruin the topic later
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 am

Richard who?

any ways I was the quiet genus every one went to for answers, sat still and prevented trouble. I hope that place becomes a big smoldering pile of ash.

did the campus security guard that every one likes, say if he saw you with the "gun" at his car he would shoot you 400 times?
if so, we have a lot in common.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:58 am

Alucard "That's another thing. I didn't show the gun to ANYONE outside our drama class. One guy picked up the bag it was concealed in (Obviously to keep it away from the idiots at school, but also to protect against the rain that day), but he didn't take it out. I didn't show it to any authority figures save my teacher, but he approved it, so it was perfectly fine. It was low key and allowed. In my play it was an interview. I didn't shoot anyone and I FOILED A BANK ROBBERY WITHOUT KILLING ANYONE. Seriously, do people instantly assume guns are bad things? Watered down scum sucking fruit baskets...

To save you the research Richard Correy was a poem (I think. That's what we learned it from. There's also a song on it) about a guy who someone described as a wealthy playboy who had everything. He owned big businesses and such, people thought he was happy. Next day they're shocked to discover he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Like I said, save the suicide part, I'm in the same situation. People want to be me, but if they really knew who I was, they wouldn't even consider it. The kind of person who has everything but has nothing."

*Sigh* The idiots that run these places. THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN A MINOR OFFENSE AND ONE THAT KICKS YOU OUT OF SCHOOL, DUMBASSES. I don't even come CLOSE to a minor offense. Tell me one person who got hurt this whole time. No one. I rest my case.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 am

the guard at my school carry's a hidden weapon, not legal.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Alucard "What kind? Stun rod, tazer, a type of pistol, retractable baton?"

I want a retractable baton
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:40 am

Alucard "My brother has a retractable baton. I really like them. Nice little weapon. If I wanted a weapon, I'd want a Thompson Submachine gun with a front clip and 50 round drum magazine. I like oldschool weapons. Too bad Submachine guns aren't legal in California >___<

But yeah, has that guy ever used it?"

And Broom-Handled Mausers. Those are also keen
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 am

how should I know if he ever used it?
and you live in California?
you cant get incendiary rounds ether.
or a mini gun.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:33 am

Alan "I'm pretty sure most places don't sell you miniguns anyways. Not that I want one. 'Mini' my ass. We can't buy incendiary rounds, automatics, or butterfly knives here. We don't get tons of stuff."

I want to be ze Spy! Damn you California knife laws! People can buy freakin' broadswords and we can't buy butterfly knives?! What's wrong with you people?!?!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum