[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How You Act

2 posters

Go down

How You Act Empty How You Act

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Alan "How do you act around other people, places, friends, and etc.

In public places, I aim to be as polite as I can. I allow people to go before me, hold doors open for people, say 'Thank you' and such, and I'm very calm.

At arcades I play games very eccentrically, often making exaggerated movements or bearing a smirk on my face.

Around friends I'm very active, usually trying to keep people entertained or crack jokes and do strange things. I also share tons and usually ask before I do something.

Online gaming I'm not that serious and joke around, usually acting like I mock the enemy team (with tons of Scout quotes, nonetheless). I try to get along with my teammates since we're on the same team, and I'm a fair sport to the other team, even if they trash talk (I usually turn people who trash talk off since they don't bother me, I act so calm and carefree).

Alone I'm pretty bad. I sing to myself, do strange stuff, swear quite a bit if I'm angry, and I get very depressed often. An overabundance of work leaves little time for me to do anything fun, making me feel down.

Around in the other world I'm adventurous. I always look forward to a fight or to seek out the next interesting thing I can make into a story. I act more carefree and willing to than I really am ([Large enemy threat appears] "Heh, I like the looks'a of this! C'mon!" (Thoughts: Hoooo boy...)], but I know when I'm in danger and act carefully. That doesn't stop me from getting into a good fight, though.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

How You Act Empty Re: How You Act

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
In public places, I aim to be as polite as I can. I allow people to go before me, hold doors open for people, say 'Thank you' and such, and I'm very calm.

At arcades I play games very eccentrically, often making exaggerated movements or bearing a smirk on my face.
(there are no arcades here)

Around friends I'm very active, usually trying to keep people entertained or crack jokes and do strange things. I also share tons and usually ask before I do something.

Online gaming I'm not that serious and joke around, usually acting like I mock the enemy team (with tons of Scout quotes, nonetheless). I try to get along with my teammates since we're on the same team, and I'm a fair sport to the other team, even if they trash talk (I usually turn people who trash talk off since they don't bother me, I act so calm and carefree).

Alone I'm pretty bad. I sing to myself, do strange stuff, swear quite a bit if I'm angry, and I get very depressed bored as 'ell often. An overabundance underabundance of work leaves little time for me to do anything fun, making me feel down bored.

Around in the other world I'm adventurous. I always look forward to a fight or to seek out the next interesting thing I can make into a story. I act more carefree and willing to than I really am ([Large enemy threat appears] "Heh, I like the looks'a of this! C'mon!" (Thoughts: Hoooo boy...)], but I know when I'm in danger and act carefully. That doesn't stop me from getting into a good fight, though.
(only been to this world)
like that.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum