[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whichever little dumbass finds this funny...

+6
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
Hellmonkey500
battosaixgirl
SCK[NU]
Majeh[NU]
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whichever little dumbass finds this funny... Empty Whichever little dumbass finds this funny...

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:59 am

Oh, hello there.

So one of you keeps decreasing my popularity?

It was at 8 then it gradually went up to 11, then 10, then 11, then 10, and now it's down to 9.

Now, there isn't a problem if the post is bad, or offensive (which they aren't), but when they are perfectly good posts, why bother? I mean...what is the purpose?

So some little retard thinks it's funny? I'm normally not a serious guy, but I'm getting really, really pissed off. I think I've let it go on long enough.

Possibilities?

Some idiot that is trying to get revenge on me for something? If so, come out and say it and stop hiding. Grow a pair and come out and say it.
Or maybe someone who thinks it's funny? Truth is, it's not. It's stupid, and if your IQ ever does reach over 6...sorry, 4.5, maybe you'd like to try giving an explanation? I'm ready to hear it anytime.

Basically, come out and tell me. If you tell me now and stop, I won't do anything, won't even acknowledge your doing it. I won't attempt revenge, I won't do anything harmful, cuz at least then I'd begin to respect your "attempt" at deceny and acknowledge that you do in fact have the guts to say it to me.

If not, it's only a matter of time before I find you anyway. I can track when my popularity decreased, find members online at the time of it happening, wait for a few recurrances, then I'll have my revenge, cept thing is.. it'll be far more exciting than decreasing your popularity... Also, I have other methods of finding you...

Zeke, you started this, and I forgave you. If this is you, I will have my revenge. I have enough info. on you to ...hmm, I won't say it here.

In conclusion, grow a pair and say it to my face. I won't be angry, I'll be impressed that someone had the balls to try it.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Whichever little dumbass finds this funny... Empty Re: Whichever little dumbass finds this funny...

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:59 am

and so it goes back up to 10?

Wow

Thank you to whoever was so kind, I hope this was an act of kindness and not a redemption due to guilt.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Whichever little dumbass finds this funny... Empty Re: Whichever little dumbass finds this funny...

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 am

I rose it to 11! :3

And I dunno who it is but KICK HIS ASS
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:13 am

Sure thing SCK

THankies Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 am

if your popularity goes up will you rejoin the RPG?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellmonkey500 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 am

I can't seem to find a button to rise or drop it....=/
Hellmonkey500
Hellmonkey500
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 am

Hey, ditto Shika ._.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellmonkey500 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 am

Doctor Diabolical wrote:Hey, ditto Shika ._.

Perhaps we need like a certain amount of posts before we can thank people....
Hellmonkey500
Hellmonkey500
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 am

yea u need a certain number before you can increase or decrease someones popularity
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 am

or if you can't tell, its the plus and minus on the right

and this is kinda why the popularity systems are gone on other sites, due to abuse lol

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 am

Majeh[NU] wrote:Oh, hello there.

So one of you keeps decreasing my popularity?

It was at 8 then it gradually went up to 11, then 10, then 11, then 10, and now it's down to 9.

Now, there isn't a problem if the post is bad, or offensive (which they aren't), but when they are perfectly good posts, why bother? I mean...what is the purpose?

So some little retard thinks it's funny? I'm normally not a serious guy, but I'm getting really, really pissed off. I think I've let it go on long enough.

Possibilities?

Some idiot that is trying to get revenge on me for something? If so, come out and say it and stop hiding. Grow a pair and come out and say it.
Or maybe someone who thinks it's funny? Truth is, it's not. It's stupid, and if your IQ ever does reach over 6...sorry, 4.5, maybe you'd like to try giving an explanation? I'm ready to hear it anytime.

Basically, come out and tell me. If you tell me now and stop, I won't do anything, won't even acknowledge your doing it. I won't attempt revenge, I won't do anything harmful, cuz at least then I'd begin to respect your "attempt" at deceny and acknowledge that you do in fact have the guts to say it to me.

If not, it's only a matter of time before I find you anyway. I can track when my popularity decreased, find members online at the time of it happening, wait for a few recurrances, then I'll have my revenge, cept thing is.. it'll be far more exciting than decreasing your popularity... Also, I have other methods of finding you...

Zeke, you started this, and I forgave you. If this is you, I will have my revenge. I have enough info. on you to ...hmm, I won't say it here.

In conclusion, grow a pair and say it to my face. I won't be angry, I'll be impressed that someone had the balls to try it.
I think it is funnyish, but I've not been decreasing it, I'll start rising it tho.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 am

yea me too. i wouldnt decrease ur popularity and why would someone, what could you have done?
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Hmm, people we have an investigation on our hands *Gets dressed like Sherlock Holmes* lol but yeah that sucks, and I need to post more as well cause my popularity is pretty low xD
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

It's just annoying cuz instead of actually coming and telling me if there is a problem, someone thinks it is more productive to decrease my popularity, and pretty much just annoy me. It won't solve anything T+T

But yes Hoshiko *dresses up in L costume* we have an investigation on our hands Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 am

Who is the Kira of the University? (spoken in a dark and creepy voice)
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 am

there, I have raised it up by 5 points, in 800 second I'll raise it again. happy now?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 am

Erm...ty

Kira changes Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:05 am

i raised roberts for his selflessness!

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

I raised Ragmaan for his selflessness Very Happy

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 pm

who wants to raise mine for selflessness?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 am

Raised Battosaixgirl's popularity for selflessness! BWAHAHAHA!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 am

annnnd... now its 20.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:04 am

Alan "Hm...I wonder if someone did this as sort of a thing for you. As you noticed may have noticed, your popularity has increased quite a bit. I think whoever did this may have actually had good intents for you, since they knew that we would vote you up if you mentioned it."

Just a theory
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:07 am

sounds like it was alu and he made this up now >>

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:09 am

Ragmaan wrote:sounds like it was alu and he made this up now >>
then he did a good deed and shalt be rewarded because of it. + 1 pop
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next