[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long). Empty your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:51 pm

.short version of title, this is an RPG, )I made it that long cause I wanted to see how long the title can get). it plays like alucard's RP, no LVs tho

I'll start when people join.

give your character's name and his/her job in the village.

Name: Goral
Job:vigilante, helps keep the peace.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long). Empty Re: your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:39 am

Name: Jackuval (Pronounced "Jack uv [sounds like 'of] all")
Job: Master Thief, part time Mercenary/Assassin
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long). Empty Re: your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:48 am

Paymon is a demonic figure in Hell's hierarchy said to be the master of infernal ceremonies, he is not a digimon....
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:18 am

STOP SPAMMING MY TOPIC AND USE THE PM SYSTEM!!!!

shall we start now, or do you want to wait for more people?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:16 pm

(for Goral)
A man is making trouble in town, he is a slaver, some one must do something.
{walk by and kill them if they touch you}
{turn around and walk away}
{kill the slavers and free the slaves}
{kill the slavers}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(for Jackuval)
a man knocks on your door, he is waring a cote, he request your services, then asks if he can come in.

{kill him and search his body}
{let him in}
after that
{search his pockets when you take his cote}
{take his cote and put it on a hook on the wall}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(for Paymon)
a blacksmith comes into your study, he is holding a bag with sword hilts hanging out of it, he offers you 10 pieces of aurum (Latin for gold) to enchant the swords.

you
{accept his offer}
{deny the offer}
{rise the price} (tell by how much)
{kill him and search his body}

Last edited by Robert_Russell on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put myself in my RP)
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:05 pm

blacksmith: thank you. *he lays down swords, one with a ruby in the hilt, one with a sapphire, one with a quarts, and one with an onyx*

blacksmith: "the one with a ruby needs to be enchanted with fire, the one with the sapphire with ice, the quarts with water, and the onyx with earth. I'll be back tomorrow to pick them up."

{take them and enchant them}
{steal them and sell them yourself}
{go out for lunch with the Aurum you were just paid}
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:31 am

Paymon: I don't do ice, I do fire and shadow, if you want ice, find a mage.
{take them and enchant them}
Paymon: Now I gotta summon myself a demon familiar so if you will excuse me.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:37 am

{kill the slavers and free the slaves}
Goral then searches the bodes.
he finds
[16 Aurum]
[25 Argentum]
[long sword]
[dagger]
I take them all
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 am

{Let Him In}

Jackuval "Ah, another fellow who requests my 'humble' services. Come on in, stranger!" He says holding a poisoned dagger in his cape in case of trouble.

"Take a seat, have an apple. Now tell me, what do you want from me?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 am

(for Goral)
you walk away, you then see a child at a fruit stand steal an apple. the owner sees this to and tells the kid "you have to pay for that!"
you
{kill the man at the stand}
{kill the kid}
{walk away}
{give the kid some money}
(for Jackuval)
the man sits down and says.
"there was this castle, when there king invaded our castle the stole every thing, there was this vase that belonged to my mother, I would really like it back."
he then pulls out a map and shows you the castle.
{agree and set a price}
{agree and do it for free}
{tell him you will have to think it over}
{kill the man}
(for Paymon)
you summon the demon, but some thing is strange, it is acting odd, scared even.
{kill it}
{banish it}
{wait to see what happens}
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 am

Paymon: Only meant to summon an imp for starters,,, sheesh i overkill...
{wait to see what happens}
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 am

Jackuval "First, tell me right now if you're setting me up or if you're a spy. Hold this thing that shows if you're lying when you tell me."

Jackuval hands him a small Ruby.

"Second, tell me if it has any mystical powers, ghosts, specters, hauntings, or any other of that magical stuff, because I like knowing about what I'm stealing. If it does, then it's good to know. I don't care your intentions, I just like the idea of stealing from the castle. This job's free, I'll just take the other treasures I find too."

[After hearing if the thing possesses any paranormal stuff the Master Thief will kindly and willingly accept the job for free]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:39 am

(for Goral)
after you leaf the frut stand, you see the kid stole you wallet.
(for Jackuval)
the man says" it is a regular vase, you should be fine"
{go to the castle and retrieve the vase and every thing else you can carry}
{go to sleep}
{go to lunch}
(for Paymon)
the demon howls at you, as if begging you to send it back.
{send it back}
{kill it}
{wait and see what happens}
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 pm

(for Paymon)
the demon has been sent it back. just then a single white feather come in thru the window
{look out the window to see what the feather came from}
{go out to eat}
{wait and see what happens}
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

{look out the window to see what the feather came from}
Paymon: If it is a Jahova's witness...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Jackuval "Hm...no lies. I respect you, sir, and I'm on my way."

Putting on his signature hooded cloak, he sets off for the castle.

"I hope he wasn't a spy."

{Go to the castle and retrieve the vase and every thing else you can carry}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 am

you know what, I am getting tired of thinking up new choises, from now on tell me what you do.

(for Goral)
you didn't post, so your money is lost.
(for Jackuval)
there are hundreds of vases here. pick one.
(for Paymon)
an angelic figure is flying over the town, it looks like it is looking for something.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:11 am

Jackuval "Hm...he did give me a brief explanation before I left...I think it was this one."

[Grabs a vase]

"I'll take a few more too, since I'm doing this one for free."

[Takes 3 more vases]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next