[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention Experiences...

+7
Alucard009
Ami.
Madvlad
blacklegluffy
AeroSka[NU]
[NU]
battosaixgirl
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anime Convention Experiences... - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Convention Experiences...

Post by blacklegluffy Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 am

alright we will see and if the opportunity is right i might go for it
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention Experiences... - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Convention Experiences...

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 am

We just got back from the convention...NU and Luffy are at my house...its was amazing!! We'll post pictures later~~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 am

it was amazing!!!!!!
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvlad Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:57 am

My first time, had to leave early.
But it was interesting.

And I saw many Narutards.

There was a pretty big Super Smash Bros. group
And I saw a Ness with Simon from Gurren Laggan.

I was scared.
x__x
Madvlad
Madvlad
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:45 am

Alan "Oh! Random memory I remember!

One con there was this guy dressed as Rock Lee, and when we were playing Guitar Hero 2 (This took place when that was still hot) I yelled 'BELIEVE IT!' and he jumped and yelled 'Naruto Nerd!' while laughing. Then I pointed out that he was the one dressed as Rock Lee. Victory was mine!"

Pancakes...are great. Waffles...are great. Waffle style pancakes and vice versa...are full of win
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 pm

It was awesome! We went on two caramelldansen lines and saw two Simons and one Kamina. And I got a picture with Kenshin...which is like a dream come true so YAY~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 am

Haha yea it was pretty amazing. I got a huge naruto and sasuke plushie, so im happy =3. btw botta sai can you post the pictures? Also, im gonna make an i-con topic in the anime section.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 am

yeah...sure~ can I post videos too? I want to show them you riding Yoshi~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 am

yea sure. put it on youtube lol
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:36 am

at icon there was this dude dressed as some green monster thing he was real cool but i have no idea wat he was lol
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:30 am

Alan "Nar riding a Yoshi...I sure hope he didn't make it use its tongue with that baseball bat of his. I'd personally have to go over there and punish him if he did."

Don't care if you're 14. No one cares I'm 135! [Would have ripped Nar's soul out if he hurt the Yoshi] I've yet to taste one, so don't kill 'em!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaywolf Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:21 am

I wanna go to a convention ;-;
The next one near me is July ._.
Otakon! In Baltimore >-<
That's not even THAT close! lmao.
Jaywolf
Jaywolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira[NU] Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:48 am

Inari and I recently went to MTAC Ninja
>:3 I cosplayed as kakashi

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 am

I was just at Tekkoshocon VII a week ago. It was amazing. I mostly spent the time though playing Pokemon at the Pokemon tournaments lol. The whole time you would hear.

So Herd u leik mudkips. It was amazing. I got the the 3rd round. Devin got to the Semi Finals. Devin used a Pikachu in the Tornament and someone asked him while he was playing.

"Wait, is it a surfing pikachu or a Volt Tackle Pikachu" His Pikachu then uses Mega Punch on the other Pokemon. Then from another guy.

"I think its a Mega Punchin Pikachu"

At Tekko I was Shidoh From Death Note and got alot of photos. Tell me if you want to see. I'll be going to Metrocon down in Florida in June. I'll be cosplaying as hopefully Daisuke From Dn Angel, Shidoh maybe again, and if I get it done Eevee or another Pokemon. Can't wait! ^^
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaywolf Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:32 am

I'm probably gonna go to Katsucon next february. as TOBI! Very Happy
Jaywolf
Jaywolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:48 am

o yea i remember seeing your progress on shidoh nick. Lemme see pics. It must have been really hard to make that cosplay.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm

well, last may at anime north 08, i cosplayed as misa.
we were walking around outside and a pedo-bear was following us.

oh, and at the same convention when i was 11 or 12, i cosplayed sakura.
MY FIRST COSPLAY.
it sucked, made it myself, but...
i saw this REALLY tall itachi, and he glared at me.
i swear i pissed my pants.
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm

lol~ your cosplays must have been great~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 am

Lol, I just got back from ToraCon 09'

Twas fun, I went as Kamina, from Gurren Lagann, and I got glomped by like, 15 girls, lol.

But, there was no Simon, so I was teh sads.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:47 am

AeroSka[NU] wrote:Lol, I just got back from ToraCon 09'

Twas fun, I went as Kamina, from Gurren Lagann, and I got glomped by like, 15 girls, lol.

But, there was no Simon, so I was teh sads.

pics!
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3