[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game of the Day

+5
Eightyfifteen
Ragmaan
Weakjounin
SCK[NU]
Sakura[NU]
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video Game of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Game of the Day

Post by Weakjounin Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 pm

can 1 day be twewy?
Weakjounin
Weakjounin
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

1 day must be TWEWY.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:32 am

to day must be day 3... wow, I'm early.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Alan "I want to do one! Today's game is...Saints Row 2!

A 3rd person sandbox/free roam game, you're the leader of street gang 'The 3rd Street Saints' who wakes up from a coma 5 years after you were blown up on a ship in the first game. From there you escape from a prison island, find your former 2nd in command, then rebuild your gang by finding Lieutenants and taking down the 3 other gangs 'The Brotherhood', 'The Sons of Samedi', and 'The Ronin'.

Right off the bat you get to see the level of customization you get to put into your character. You can completely mess with their sex, facial features, hair, skin color, how they walk, voice, taunt, compliment, and many other things. After you make your character, you go through a kind of practice stage, but once you escape prison, then the game truly starts. You can steal cars, put on many different kinds of clothing ranging from hoodies to space marine armor to hot dog suits to business coats, start gang fights, shoot up the cops, run over things, insult everyone who walks by you, customize your cribs and cars, and do Activities that range from over the top insurance fraud, dressing up as a cop and using over excessive force on people, and riding a flaming ATV burning everything. It's got a lot to do.

I could go on, but I'll just say that I really like this game. I've been playing it since it came out in (I think) October, and I'm always finding stuff to do. It has some DLC out right now (I own all 3 of them), and it's just real fun. It's so good that video game reviewer Yahtzee (who's known for doing rather harsh reviews on games in a comical fashion) said he really likes the game and called it his Game of the Year for last year...and that's saying a lot."

Feel free to ask about it. I'm MORE than willing to discuss it.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2