[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...

+4
Robert_Russell
Majeh[NU]
Alucard009
SCK[NU]
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So... Empty So...

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 am

Before I go to ma favourite kebab restaurant ever to hav sum dinner, cat tries to ocme to ma lap. But instead, as I leave, she ends up sitting on my chair of awesomeness. I come home, a movie is about to start imma gunna watch, and I rush to my room to sush the cat off my chair... but! BABY KITTENS ALL OVER MY CHAIR OF PLAIN AWESOME, WHAT THE FUCKKK!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So yeah three kittens. 5 by now I think, gunna be six, I believe. And I cant sit on my chair instead am sitting on another chair in front of my chair as close to the screen as a normal nerd. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HOW AM I GONNA *** TONIGHT WITHOUT MY CHAIR OF PLAIN AWESOME?!

Odd how cats always tend to give birth to their little once on either something I own or, infact, me. Once this one cat didn't give birth on anything I own, so when I was asleep she carried all teh babies to my bed. Also this one time when I was lil a cat infact gave birth on my lap. "Mom! The cat peed on me!" <= Sadly I did not yet understand all that much about child, in this case kitten, birth.

Also, a nice thing, I was in teh line of teh grocery store and there was, in front of me, this one man with his kid, a cute lil girl with a strawberry hat on and a strawberry patterned shirt. She stared at me so I smiled at her and waved my hand. She smiled back at me, AWWWW <3
Such a cute kid. Sooo cutely said thank you to the cash register lady and all.
I just love little girls, would love to have a cute lil sister too. Not in the pedobear way of course. Whatabout you guise?

Also, the wonder of the world numbah eight, screamy kids didn't make me want to kick their faces in!
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

So... Empty Re: So...

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:47 am

Spy "So, your deadly skill is jogging? Mine is murdering people!"

Alan "Uh huh...Baby kittens? How about that. Are they cute?"

Aw...
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 am

*Murders spy* STFU.

And yes they are, very cute infact. I'd love to have my chair back tho'.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:51 am

Post pictures of the kittens xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 am