[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon Center

+3
battosaixgirl
blacklegluffy
nick-kun[nu]
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pokemon Center Empty The Pokemon Center

Post by nick-kun[nu] Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 am

The Pokemon Center Pokemon20us20youth20soccer20all-stars20logo1
Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Center. The Pokemon Center is a club which involves many different activities involving Pokemon. Please note this is not just the video games, but all Pokemon including Manga and Anime. Feel free to post and talk to people about Pokemon, set up trades, or battle with people over Wi-fi.We hope that you will enjoy your stay at the Pokemon Center.

The Pokemon Center Involves the Following:
Survey
Pokemon News
Trade Offer/Request
Battle Request
Trainer Rankings
Pokemon Prize Events
Pokemon Tournaments
Pokemon Wi-fi
Pokemon Help
Friend Code Database

Survey
The Survey is just a fun little thing asking a little question about Pokemon. Please just post your answers and I'll try to get as many as I can to add to the topic.

What should our Club Mascot be?
Eevee: 1
Pokemon News
Pokemon News is a place where you can get the news about the upcoming events coming up in the Pokemon World.
In America
The Pokemon Center Rotom
Now starting from April 20th to May 12th anyone one who has Wi-fi and a copy of Pokemon Platinum is able to the Secret Key. Also avaliable at Toysrus from April 19th to April 26th. The Secret Key is a Key Item that allows player to get into a secret room in the Galactic Base in Eterna City. Once you have go there, and make sure you have your Rotom. As soon as you walk in go to the far North West Corner. (Up, Left) You can press A and it will ask if you want to use the key. Say Yes and more of the room will be opened up. As you walk in you'll see 5 motor representing different appliance. Talk to one of them to chance Rotom's form. After that you'll get a long rant by Professor Rowan. If you explore the room and read the book it is actually Team Galactic Charon that finds about Rotom. He was trying to keep it a secret. For what reason? The Pokemon world may never know. There is also all the rules to using the forms. When you can and can't use them. I got the key and it's great.

In UK
The Pokemon Center Darkraigoaway
Well as it seems that America USA and UK USA are Merging to make Pokemon Company International. Essential this means that the UK is pretty much screwed when it comes to Pokemon events if not all of Europe in General.

In Japan
The Pokemon Center 20090507-00000019-oric-ent-view-000
It's official. Pokémon Gold and Silver will be remade — something that was hinted at last weekend on Japan's Pokémon Sunday TV program.

The tenth anniversary remakes will be called Pokémon Heart Gold and Poké Soul Silver — much akin to the Fire Red and Leaf Green Gameboy Advance remakes of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green.

The original Gold and Silver sold 23 million copies worldwide. Expect the DS remakes this autumn in Japan with newly added elements.

All News comes from Pokemon.com and PokeCharms. All credit goes to them for pictures and information.

Trade Offer/Request
Here you will be able to Offer or Trade Pokemon up on Wi-Fi. Please do not post a Request without first submitting a Friend Code. Please follow the following formats to offer or Request Pokemon.
Name:
Offer or Request:
What your Offering or Requesting:
Extra:

Request:

Offer:

Battle Request
Here you may either Request to battle a specific person or someone at Random. If you want to Request a battle follow the following format.
Name:
Requesting to Battle: (Random or Person)
Rules: (Customize)
Ranking Battle: (Yes or No)
Trainer Rankings
This is where we will keep the rankings of the best or the best trainers on this forum. Numbers right now will be first come first serve, but you may battle someone for there rank and go up until your number 1. Here are the Rules for Rank battles.
1. Request to Battle and set the following Format
A. Name:
Requesting to Battle: (Must be the person in front of you in the Ranking system)
Rules:
Free (This means that its not a set level, but your own Pokemon's Level)
No Ubers (If you need a list of the Uber's ask me)
No Hacks
2. Once you make the request if the person hasn't responded in three days you will be upgraded to the rank, unless there is Wi-fi Troubles or other possible reason why not.
3. If the requester wins they are advanced to the next rank. If not then they stay at there rank and cannot request to battle for at least a week unless the other person allows it.
4. Play Fair and no Sore Losers
5. Last Make sure to PM me that your two are having a Rank Battle and also someone must tell me who won. If I find that someone is lieing to me about the final result they will be banned from the rankings.

Ranking
1.Nick
Pokemon Prize Events
This is a place where people can set up events and give away Pokemon or any other thing else. This May include Art contests, Pokemon Contests, Special Types of Pokemon Battles, ect. PM me if you want to make.

Current Events
By Nick:
Club layout
Hello everyone, as you can see this place is pretty plane. I'm willing to give away about any Pokemon (In Within Reason) for a make over of our Club Involving the Specific Categorizes of our Club. Please however do not do this until a Pokemon Mascot has been chosen. I want you to incorporate the mascot into the Graphics. The best set up will win like I said about any Pokemon in Within reason.

By Nick:
Challenge the Legends of Sinnoh
In This your non Uber Pack will be tested against 6 of the most Powerful Sinnoh Legendary in Sinnoh. They include the Following.

Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Arceus
Shaymin
Darkrai

All Rules will be the same as a Rank Battle. The Person who can beat all 6 or whoever beats the most will have chance to gamble and win a random Pokemon from my Pearl or Platinum games.

Pokemon Tournaments
This is where we will have a giant Fourm Tournament With our Platinum, Pearl, and Diamond Games. more will be discussed when announced.
Pokemon Wi-fi
Here is where you can Request to do anything Wi-Fi that doesn't involve Trading or Battling.
Pokemon Help
You stuck in your game and you need help, or maybe you just can't name that one pokemon with the blue wings and is in the Hoean region. You can ask for help anytime you want to.
Friend Code Database
This is where all Friend Codes will be held if you want to do anything with Wi-fi.
Members
This is where a list all the members will be kept.

1.Nick

Please Note Everything above is just organized events. Feel free to do anything you want that may involve Pokemon here on this topic. I will try to read over the topic daily to get everything going on in the topic and add it to this post. If an Admin or Moderator would like to edit this topic they may do so if wish.

Last edited by nick-kun[nu] on Sat May 09, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Center Empty Re: The Pokemon Center

Post by blacklegluffy Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 am

this looks kool even though im lazy and only read the first paragraph, but ill join. i was playing emerald for the first time ever last week and its pretty good
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:32 am

ill join if i can~ i was too lazy to read your page...and you must have worked hard on it~ sorry~ XP
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:27 pm

OMIGOD YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~!
Shalt post me friend code some time soon by da wai.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 am

Thats okay everyone. I would Recomend reading cause there are some first come first serve things on there.

Also btw I got the Limited Edition Ultra Rare Giratina Edition DS Lite from Daisuke club *fanboy Scream and faint* It came in the mail today. I'll get a picture up if no one noes what the hell I'm talking about.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri May 01, 2009 1:33 am

Picture! ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Sat May 02, 2009 7:24 am

The Pokemon Center 080628giralite2

Here it is. ^^ None one of mine, but it exactly the same.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 am

thats really kool!!!
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Sat May 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Yeah, It was alot money however, but it was reasonable I guess.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 03, 2009 8:20 am

OOOOOOOOOOH! COOL!

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Tue May 05, 2009 1:01 pm

I'd love to join the Pokemon Club, and I feel awesome for reading (And enjoying) all the information you gave us in the first post =P

Ever since diamond, pokemon has been a high priority in my life now. I managed to relate each of my subjects at school to pokemon somehow...effectively. With much praise I might add, especially in Biology with the whole Darwinism philosophy...

...I'm slowly going insane due to pokemon. But at least its enjoyable lol

I was wondering if we can suggest mascots for the future layout of the club? And if so are we going to have like a voting poll to finally decide if each of the members have different choices?

And if anyone has a hatchling Cyndaquil on their hands, can you mind giving one to a Typhlosion Enthusiast >_>

And wicked DS...

...I'm quite envious Hyuuga Embarassed
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

lol That's amazing.

As for the mascots. Just nominate one or vote for one already on board. You can nominate up to three mascots, but only vote for one. I only nominated eevee and voted for him.

Also I have a Typh that I would mind breeding for an egg.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue May 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Scy, I have those cyndaquils for you, you just need to be online when I am so i can send em ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Sat May 09, 2009 6:40 am

THIS IS BIG NEWS EVERYONE! THIS JUST IN! A NEW REMAKE OF POKEMON GOLD AND SILVER ARE COMMNG FOR THE NINTENDO DS. THEY ARE KNOWN AS HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER. THEY ARE TO COME OUT IN FALL.

The Pokemon Center 20090507-00000019-oric-ent-view-000
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Sat May 09, 2009 10:43 am

(Brain Snaps)

I was just talking about the eventually remake of these yesterday! Because my friend was all about "shiny Gold" (the bootleg revamp) and I was telling him it'll satisfy him for now, but just wait Nintendo will make remake the game over...

...he can eat it now >=D

Also, I nominate Typhlosion, Charizard, and a Shiny Gyrados for our mascot =P

And I vote for Typhlosion...because of his awesomeness.
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 10, 2009 12:35 am

Yey Typhlosion! ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon May 11, 2009 10:17 am

...I was thinking of making a Pokemon RP...

...The only problem is the mechanics behind it. Especially since posts can wind up in the "I Dodged That Attack" loop where both combatants constantly throw attacks at each other and dodge their adversary...(Present in the following Role Plays: BLEACH...Naruto...Any RP really ._.)

So yeah, I think it would be awesome if the club sponsored an RP like this, and it can only show our dedication towards the series to make a successful version of the RP =p
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 pm

I was in the process of that actually, but your right about game mechanic. However, I think Pokemon Battles won't be as hard to control then Naruto and Bleach Rp Battles. Mostly because of the Type advantage.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Have you read the pokemon manga...

...Type advantage only plays so much of a role in battle.
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Sounds fun,

Mechanics ideas :

Stats
Flip a coin to decide winner
Flip a coin to decide if they dodge

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Tue May 12, 2009 4:15 am

No, People may sometimes lie. Pokemon shouldn't be that hard to Rp Battle with. I mean if it's fire type vs a water type obviously the water type would win unless the fire type knew attacks goods against the water type. People just have to see the RP in a logical Sense.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue May 12, 2009 4:55 am

We should be able to trust that the others won't lie ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Tue May 12, 2009 7:33 am

Typhlosion + Thunderpunch = Bad Day for Water Types

...That's all I'm saying XD

And the coin idea won't work, either people will lie - or others will accuse them of such.

I say, let them duke it out like in the pokemon manga, with levels and such being irrelevant (since all their pokemon are practically in the 80s and whatnot). Type can have its advantages, but as I pointed out before...Thunderpunch ._.

And if the trainer and pokemon thing don't work, we can try to do a Pokemon Dungeon like RP, where the participants are actually the pokemon instead =P
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 am

Yeah thats good idea Scy.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue May 12, 2009 11:22 am

pokemon manga is teh hawtsauce!

and level does matter, its just a factor of moves and move strength really, and innate ability

(that meaning stuff like arbok-- if you read that elite four part) (or jiggily/wiggily puff/tuff)

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum