[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Wisdom Corner

2 posters

Go down

Alucard's Wisdom Corner Empty Alucard's Wisdom Corner

Post by Alucard009 Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:29 am

Alucard "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. Here is a special service where I'll tell you about myself and give you advice on things. Of course, you must specify if you want a serious or comical response, and if your question is real or fake . I won't know if you're serious or not when you're post is:

"Help! Aliens are beating down my door and my pistol is out of bullets! What should I do?"

As much as I believe you (I really do, my arch enemy was an alien), I wouldn't be sure if you want a real solution (Grab a melee weapon) or a joke one (Start doing a Michael Jackson dance, that'll probably make them slip up so you can escape! But seriously, you only have one gun?). If the answer is entirely fake, I'll give an unreal answer by default.

So here's a few basic questions about me...

Q: (Fake) What's your full name? Where did the '009' part come from?
A: My full name is Saint Alucard the 1st. Alucard009 is my code number when I was in a prison. It was my code number. Ever since I became part of the online communities of the internet, I used the tag since plainly using Alucard was usually always taken.

Q: (Real) Where did your username come from?
A: It's a mix between Castlevania, a source I forgot, and anime. I discovered that saying Dracula backwards still had a name you could use, so I decided to use that, thinking next of what my tag number should be. Conveniently on TV, Cyborg009 came on, so I decided to use that. Hence where Alucard009 comes from.

Q: (Fake) Can you tell us about your life?
A: Well, I'm a 135 Semi-Human Vampire. I've been fighting evil for over 50 years, fought in all the major wars, and done some really good and very bad things. I'm a quadrillionaire, and usually people try to steal the first dime I ever got.

Q: (Real) Can you tell us about your life?
A: I live in California. I usually spend most my times playing videogames, being on the internet, dancing, customizing BB guns, and practicing martial arts and fighting weapons. I'm usually upbeat and willing to do stuff, and I hate being bored. I'm a fairly active guy (only 112 pounds with boots on) and like running and learning acrobatic stuff.

So yeah, you get the idea. If you have any questions about me or if you want some of my sage advice, feel free to ask. I won't bite or charge anything, just ask away."

() I was dressed as a ninja when I hid this one

Wonder what kinda questions I'll get. Now that I think about it, no messed up questions, okay?

Last edited by Alucard009 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Wisdom Corner Empty Re: Alucard's Wisdom Corner

Post by Jaywolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 pm

You're not really a vampire? D:
Aww. I need more companions.
Jaywolf
Jaywolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 am

Alucard "I'm a type of vampire. Semi-Human ones are stronger in some places and weaker in others. We do have more advantages though, but I don't think I'm very powerful. I'm pretty sure most vampires can sweep rooms of enemies."

We're allowed in the sun, we just get weaker and can't use some of our abilities.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum