[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate school T_T

+6
battosaixgirl
Robert_Russell
KillerPanda123
Jaywolf
Alucard009
[NU]
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I hate school T_T Empty I hate school T_T

Post by [NU] Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Im one of those kids who "doesn't fullfill his potential" Im doing terrible in school right now. My only good grades are my two hundreds in Art & multimedia. Im getting so sick of it...
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

I hate school T_T Empty Re: I hate school T_T

Post by Alucard009 Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Alucard "I'm in homeschooling now due to an incident the school over exaggerated. It's pretty good, but stressful. Least I'm working at home away from the idiots at school who framed me and spread rumors. Have tons of work, but in retrospect it's easier than school. Finish one period a day, so that's 5 days of work, which is easy because I don't have to wait for a slow classroom to progress."

Plus I get to listen to music and have Sandviches when we have the stuff.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Alucard009 wrote:Alucard "I'm in homeschooling now due to an incident the school over exaggerated. It's pretty good, but stressful. Least I'm working at home away from the idiots at school who framed me and spread rumors. Have tons of work, but in retrospect it's easier than school. Finish one period a day, so that's 5 days of work, which is easy because I don't have to wait for a slow classroom to progress."

Plus I get to listen to music and have Sandviches when we have the stuff.

lucky I wanna be home-schooled!
*starts bomb threat*
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Alucard "Easy, laddie. I'm being home schooled through a charter school. Was apparently tough to get into program. Not all great though. Can't see friends anymore since I'm not going to a school. Work can be hard and frustrating when you miss stuff, but this is only my second week. It's still some tough work, but it's easier in a different atmosphere."

It has as many downsides as it does perks
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaywolf Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Agreed,
Home-schooling is partially flawed.
Jaywolf
Jaywolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerPanda123 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 am

[NU] wrote:Im one of those kids who "doesn't fullfill his potential" Im doing terrible in school right now. My only good grades are my two hundreds in Art & multimedia. Im getting so sick of it...
Yah same with me. School sucks.
KillerPanda123
KillerPanda123
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 am

Alucard009, you are my evil twin aren't you.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:51 am

Don't worry NU...four more years and we can cruise through college easy~ ^___^ I'm decent in school, but that doesn't mean I like it. Especially because I attend an all girls private academy...=_= I promise I'm not a rich brat tho! I'm there on scholarship money, ask NU.

But anyway...school's a drag. I have enough knowledge to last my lifetime. I'll never use any of the stuff we learn in school...but that's just people who like to torture others. lol~ jk
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:07 pm

battosaixgirl wrote:Don't worry NU...four more years and we can cruise through college easy~ ^___^ I'm decent in school, but that doesn't mean I like it. Especially because I attend an all girls private academy...=_= I promise I'm not a rich brat tho! I'm there on scholarship money, ask NU.

But anyway...school's a drag. I have enough knowledge to last my lifetime. I'll never use any of the stuff we learn in school...but that's just people who like to torture others. lol~ jk

its true .-.

also lol at "schools such a drag".

I prefer "School is so troublesome" but that works to xD.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 am

My school pwns.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:18 am

[NU] wrote:
battosaixgirl wrote:Don't worry NU...four more years and we can cruise through college easy~ ^___^ I'm decent in school, but that doesn't mean I like it. Especially because I attend an all girls private academy...=_= I promise I'm not a rich brat tho! I'm there on scholarship money, ask NU.

its true .-.

also lol at "schools such a drag".

I prefer "School is so troublesome" but that works to xD.

I was going to say that but it sorta sounded weird...but yeah, school is so troublesome...

Shikamaru FTW
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:21 am

My school pwns too ^^

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:47 am

Alan "My new school is really nice. For a school that has about 3-4 times less students, in two days walking around the campus for lunch periods I've already seen hundreds of times more productive activity. Kids don't swear at all, people don't hate each other, no troublemakers in sight, and there's no littering."

I saw 2 guys playing chess. I swear if I ever saw people in my OLD school play chess (save my friends who have strange interests), then I swear it'd be the end of the world...again.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:33 am

Right now i hate sckool so much. i have my finals and i really dont want to study. Im good in skool but i hate coming home and having to do more work. "i just want to hang with my boys and play kick the can" quote from ouran
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:52 am

lol nice~

finals suck. they should go to hell. I had the hardest dbpima on my history final today...i wanted to rip the damn test in half (dbpima- doucment based pain in my ass)
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:39 am

thats not as bad as my 3 hour history final with 200 multiple choice and 2 6-page essyas. i only wrote two 5 page oones because i didnt want to and i didnt have time
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 am

yeah but at least your teacher taught you the stuff...but w.e

school stinks as a whole, exams or not.
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 am

those are some randomly hard finals for no reason.

that was ridiculously big of a final. mine are two hours and still horrid.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:04 am

battosaixgirl wrote:yeah but at least your teacher taught you the stuff...but w.e

school stinks as a whole, exams or not.

He didnt teach us anything my teacher. all he talked about was other religions and how the us sucks. i dont care about that crap and i had to listen to his racist talk all year long
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm

It really amuses me how you two live in the same house and yet discuss this on the internet and not in person xD

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 am

well we dont just decide to talk about this stuffy when we are near each other. the forum gives us the idea to talk about it and she kind of already new that lol
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 am

Alan "Teacher talks racist stuff? Wow, I remember my Geography teacher, if you mentioned ANYTHING related to drugs, would spend the rest of the period about them. Apparently she used to do drugs, so she knows a lot about them."

lawl
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:16 am

lol thats awesome that u had a druggy teacher. one of my teachers stuck a scissor blade to the end of a wooden stick and kind of attacked people with it. He is mad funny. he teaches english to me and he's mad chill
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 pm

I used to have a teacher who had a cane, and he used to lift people's stuff with it, like pencil cases etc (then ones with loops on them so he could lift them) and then he spun them about, or if you misbehaved, he threw them out the window O_O

My old french teacher (really nice lady) one day decided a more entertaining way of teaching us what "the imperitive" was. Example used was "GET OUT!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" to one of the kids, and he was absolutely terrified, and she started yelling at him for no reason. "GET OUT!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!! GET OUT!!" Yet he hadn't said anything. Then when he got up, she laughed and told him to sit down. Then we all laughed, apart from that one guy... Then she said in a calm voice "that... is the imperitive."

We also had a religion teacher who smelt wierd... He had a funny accent too, and use to give us class quizzes on some band called "Oasis"...never listened to them tho'... It was always obvious what the answer was, he used to give us a few multiple choice ones, the real answer he came out with right away, then took about 5 minutes to think of a second... "Hmm, what can I possibly make up?" Stupid man haha.

We also had an english teacher who watched too much scrubs. He used to be all Dr. Cox like and tear down members of the class, it was so funny. He was pretty cool, really strict, but pretty cool none the less.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:09 am

i have my last final tommorow. WOOT WOOT!!

and its math so its really easy. wish me luck~
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next