[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Horror RP

5 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Survival Horror RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Survival Horror RP

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 am

[Talk]
"hey, Macmillan!."
*tosses the pendant to Macmillan*
{Items}
Hunting Knife
Chain
Letter
Handgun (2 Rounds) with Mounted Light
Mounted Light
chess pieces.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 am

["I'm fine!"]

["Yes, there's someone else inside"]

"Hey fellas, what are all you doing here? Look, the guy inside, I don't know whether or not he really wants to stay here but I do, I know this house had something to do with why my town's empty! Whether anyone wants to help me or not, I'm getting to the bottom of this. If anyone has anything to tell me about this place it'd be a biiiig help right about now"
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 am

{For Trent and Robert}

Macmillan "Aye, the Pendant. Thanks, laddie. Oh yes, I'm Macmillan, Trent. Yes, I know yer name. Now where's Mr. Crowley? Got to give this to him...or is it too late?"

[Tell him Mr. Crowley was attacked by the plant]
[Tell him you don't know who Mr. Crowley is]
[Tell him the survivor inside is Mr. Crowley]
[Don't say anything]

"In any case, now here's what's going on you two. This place is cursed. It's the home of several brutal murders, killings, and betrayals, and all the souls that die here are linked to the mansion to forever wander it's halls.

About the monsters, what happened is that however the person was killed, their soul stays part of the mansion. How they died is how they will look. The Cage Beast Robert saw was a large man who was split in two by the waist and his body was put in 2 separate cages since one cage couldn't hold his it. The plant that we just killed was a man who was put in a drum full of acid and thrown in the middle of a jungle where no one would find him. The list goes on, but they aren't anything you'd want to hear.

Now the reason I'm here is that I'm one of the owners of this mansion. It's over 300 years old, and it's got a history of disappearing and reappearing throughout the world. Most everyone who's entered died a horrible death with their faces torn off or their intestines pulled out, even worse than that. Me and Mr. Crowley know this place is evil, and since we've finally located it, we planned on sending it far away so no one could ever come here.

But enough talking, you'd best get yer friend out of there. I'm ready to send this place to the moon. It's midnight, and all the monsters are running amok. I sense one more person, but sadly he can't be salvaged as there is no time left."

[Get Ryan]
[Don't get Ryan]
[Tell him you'll look for the other survivor]
[Attack Macmillan]
[Attack the young fellow]
[Do nothing]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:49 am

"Hey, I don't know who or where Mr. Crowley is but some guy named Ryan is back there, waiting. I know these things are on a schedule, and if there's a way to stop this thing for good I'm all ready, but there's enough time to save one man!"

Even while saying this, Trent runs at breakneck speed to

[Get Ryan]
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 am

"wait! here."
*throws 9mm*
"it has two shots left."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:22 am

Trent manages to catch the piece whilst speeding through the doorway

"Thanks, friend!"
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 am

In the distance, Macmillan shouts

"Wait, laddie! Let me catch it, it's far too dangerous! Oh bloody bollocks!"

Inside, the plant remains dead, but now, zombies begin to flood from the doorways. Ryan remains stationary in the kitchen, but he's about to get mauled by the undead.

[Grab him and drag him to the (Main Hall)]
[Pick him up and carry him to the (Main Hall)]
[Attack him with the knife]
[Shoot him with the pistol]
[Shove him into the zombies]
[Let the zombies grab you]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Kent: ...
[Look in the shower]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Alucard009 wrote:
Inside, the plant remains dead, but now, zombies begin to flood from the doorways. Trent remains stationary in the kitchen, but he's about to get mauled by the undead.

Swiftly breaking the fourth wall, Trent shouts "You mean Ryan remains stationary in the kitchen, right??"

Trent tries to weave a path through the zombies, knife in hand and pistol shoved in pocket, not hitting the things unless they attack. Trent takes ahold of Ryan

[Grabbing him and dragging him to the (Main Hall)]

"Remember when I said this wasn't over? It is now!"

[Team up] (If still able)
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:20 am

My mistake (fixed)

Grabbing Ryan and teaming up with him, Trent runs to the front door. Just barely avoiding the horde of zombies flooding through the doors, he dashes outside to the young man and Macmillan.

Macmillan "What you did was dangerous, but I'm glad to see yer mate is fine. Now back up, we've got to end this!"

As the zombies begin to advance out the front, Macmillan raises the pendant and says something they don't understand, and the zombies explode in a brilliant flash of blue light.

Macmillan then runs up to the mansion and stands on the porch.

Macmillan "Me and Mr. Crowley started this madness, I'm gonna be the one who ends it. Use my car to get out of this unholy place. The key is still in the ignition. Please, live yer lives to the fullest and don't forget what happened here. Goodbye, gentleman."

As Macmillan says these last words, he puts the pendant on the ground of the porch and looks up. Monsters begin to grab him and tear him apart. While they do this, the mansion begins to flash different colors like a light show. After a while, in an instant it completely disappears, leaving only a cliff over the ocean below in it's place.

[Take the car and leave with the others]
[Take the car and leave the others behind]
[Attack the others]
[Jump off the cliff]
[Do nothing]

(During this part, feel free to talk to each other)
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:37 am

hey everyone, the house, if it does disappear and reappear all over the world, how would sending it to the moon help?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:47 am

{For Kent}

Opening the curtain and looking into the bathtub, Kent sees it is full of blood.

Suddenly, a hand reaches out and pulls Kent into it. He struggles to break it's grip, but he can't get it off of him. He soon drowns in the blood of the bathtub.

{Kent has died}

Death embraces Kent again

Death "Looks like this is the end. The mansion is going to be sent somewhere uninhabitable for a human like you. It's all over. Hell awaits you..."

The End for Kent...
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:55 am

... I just noticed, where is the convict?
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 am

"Whoever you're talking about must have died, that guy said he only sensed one still in the place, and that accounts for Ryan..."

"As for what he did, this is just an educated guess but: For as long as I can remember in my childhood that house stood in the same place, and it was apparently owned by someone... If this man had such a connection with the house, maybe having him occupy it will keep it stationary wherever it goes."

"My name is Leslie by the way, Leslie Trent. I used to live here, just came back for inspiration... Or I guess because this place might have called me back, judging by everyone else who showed up... I don't know what we do now, but I'm free to go wherever if I'm invited, this place is a bust."

Trent takes the notebook back out and looks over the notes, awaiting an invitation for a speedy exit, or not.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 am

Group Options:

[Take the car out of]
[Walk out of town]
[Stay in the town]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by cursesasuke[NU] Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 am

[take the car and drive away with others] *While Driving* ...I know I haven't talked much but, Thank god that scary shit is over, I never encountered anything stranger than that in my whole hunting career...
cursesasuke[NU]
cursesasuke[NU]
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:39 am

The group all gets into the car and Ryan starts it up. The tank is full and everything is working properly. They begin their way down the empty streets. While driving...

Ryan "...I know I haven't talked much but, Thank god that scary shit is over, I never encountered anything stranger than that in my whole hunting career..."

After a few minutes of driving, an interstate highway appears and, turning into it, the town only gets further and further away...

The End...?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:45 pm

sheesh, cant seem to survive these rps...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 pm

"OH! that's right, the only reason I am here is because I needed to use the phone, can you stop by the gas station? I have my own car, and may I have my M9 back? I have two boxes of bullets in my car, I wish I had brought them.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:11 am

Don't worry about it Tiki. This RP was supposed to have a lot of deaths, but I commend you for searching the mansion the most. Due to the time limit in this RP, it was hard to let you explore too much of the mansion, but you deserve a mention for looking around the most. Personally, I was hoping you guys would have died more to see the ways you could have died.

This one was done in the style of old horror games where there were a bunch of ways to die and they were rather easy to come across.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9