[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long). - Page 2 Empty Re: your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:01 pm

(for Goral)
you have to go intercept a slave trade rout.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(for Jackuval)
one plain clay pot feels like there is something in it, it rattles when you shake it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(for Paymon)
you reach for you book of creatures, the wing span does not match that of the Naaru, they also have a blue tint to there wings. you can't seem to find it in your book, you look out the window, what ever it was is gone, the feather is the only thing you can use to Identify it.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long). - Page 2 Empty Re: your basic swords and axe and dagger and spear and bow and halberd and catapult and balista and cross bow and scythe and bomb and armor and lance and horse and dragon and sorcery RPG. short version of title, this is an RPG, ( wow, RPG title can get long).

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:20 pm

(for Goral)
you stand in front of them, several cadges full of people. they are screaming for your help, the slavers ten walk up to you and say "boy, he looks strong, he'll go for a lot" they then rush towards you.
(for Jackuval)
after a while of looking thru them the man pulls out the plane vase with something rattling inside. he then says "thank you for your services" and leaves with the vase.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 am

Jackuval "All in a days work."

Jackuval sits down on his bed and begins reading a spell book and writes in his book on thievery.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 am

(for Goral)Goral takes two of them out with his sword, the other three stab him with spears. they tie him up and throw him in one of the cages.
(for Jackuval)
as you go to write in your book you knock over a vase, the peaces form into new vases they then push over more an so on, you have hundreds of vases in your house, you cant reach your stuff, you have to do something with them.
now you know why there were so many in the castle.
(for Paymon)
you are successful with the enchanting.
a boy walks into your study, he says "may EGO exsisto vestri discipulus"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Paymon: Yeah, I want you to leave now.
Paymon pulls out a tome with inscriptions on summoning an imp familiar.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Jackuval "So...here's the new stuff? Alright!"

Jackuval puts his books into his back sack and kicks a rather square hole in the wall

"Always have emergency exits! Now hm...what to do..."

He snaps his fingers and suddenly dozens of ghostly hands appear. They catch all the vases before they knock each other over and continue to multiply.

[The next day]

A large sack full of vases, he appears at a trader's market, giving them away for free
"Get one and you'll have as many vases as you desire! Take them, this is the result of my creating them. They're yours, my friends!"

{Since this is supposed to be a Medieval version of me, I really wouldn't knock over one to begin with, but I'll accept it}
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:17 pm

(for Goral)
the slaves help you, you then pass out from the pain.
(for Jackuval)
you finally get rid of all of them, it seems this was an assassination device, cause the king is found crushed by them, you were giving them away saying you made them, the guards are now looking for you.
(for Paymon)
the boy says "EGO persolvo aurum"
and holds out a big bag of gold.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Jackuval "Ah...so the guards want me, huh? Alright then, time to move!"

Migrating many miles away, he goes to a very quiet village: one where he is always welcome.

[At the new home after 5 days of walking]

"Ah, finally good to be back. No one followed or watched me, I can just stay here and finish my work."

With that, Jackuval continues to write in his book on thievery.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 pm

(for Goral)
still out cold.
(for Jackuval)
a slave trade comes into town they have one cage empty, the start filling it with the town people.
(for Paymon)
the boy slaps you and walks off with his money.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 am

Jackuval "Ah, so the dishonorable monsters decide to take people from this village for their greedy business? Not on my watch."

Jackuval puts on entirely different clothes and a special scarf that covers his mouth and nose that won't fall out that he can breathe through. He comes out with a large sack and confronts the people taking the people in.

[In a different voice]

"Hello, my name is Lavuk. You wish to take our village people away as slaves? I have an offer for you. I will give you this entire bag of gold and jewelry if you let them be."

He pulls out a large gold piece from the sack and hands it to one of them.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 pm

(for Goral)
still out cold.
(for Jackuval)
they take the gold and try to force you in the cage.
(for Paymon)
you did nothing.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:52 am

'Lavuc' "Heh, let me play a quick tune before you include me."

Jackuval pulls out a flute and plays it. Moments later, several snakes come out of the bag of gold.

[In another language the snakes can understand] "Kill these greedy slavers, spare the villagers."

Jackuval does a flip over the slaver trying to shove him in the cave and throws a knife at him. He starts juggling as he watches the poisonous snakes bite the slavers.

'Lavuc' "I'm also a juggler. Unfortunately, I have problems."

He tosses a knife and it kills another slaver.

"Like that. Sorry, dear 'friend'."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:24 pm

(for Goral)
you wake up getting pulled out of a slave cart, head pounding, you are unshure where you are or what is happining.
(for Jackuval)
one takes out his dagger and begins decapitating snakes.
(for Paymon)
you were successful, demon now in study.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 am

Imp: Aw geez, what do you want?
Paymon: Shuttup, your my minion now! *kicks the imp*
Imp: Aw geez... owie...
Paymon: Now we are off to begin my mastery of demonology...
The two exit Paymon's hut.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:24 pm

coming back to his senses, Goral gets up and helps other people out of the cart, he then looks for his sword, to big for anyone else to lift.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Jackuval "Hey, that's not nice! Good things these snakes aren't normal!"

The few snakes who's heads came off suddenly grow new heads and slither back into the bag.

"Rest, my minions. Now for you, I like your fight everything personality. Have this."

Jackuval tosses the guy a weapon with a handle and a small long tube on the end. It has a hand guard and some sort of activation method on the handle.

"Pull that thing right there to use it. It's my special exploding magic gun. Just line up those metal pieces on top and point it at me. Come on, show me your moves!"

Jackuval begins juggling more and more knives, eventually forming an almost solid circle that flows greatly. He then steadily throws the knives at the remaining thugs. It also looks like some villagers are pulling out pitchforks. Here comes trouble!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:27 am

(for Goral)
you find it in the slaver's wagon, you notice a guy juggling an unholy amount of knives.
(for Jackuval)
the thug pulls the trigger, *boom* the tube explodes firing burning magic
powder all over the thugs face, he then drops down on his knees screaming in pain. looks like the combination of weak metal and a jammed arrow makes a bad mix. there must be something else that doesn't very in size that would work better.
(for Paymon)
a villager walks by you and the imp, he looks at the imp an then continues on his way. about three buildings down he starts running and screaming.

Last edited by Robert_Russell on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next