[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

+3
Ami.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Alucard009
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making Empty Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Alan "I'm starting a club since I think I don't have a big enough ego!* Who wants to join? To enter, you have to get canonized and fight the leader of the 3rd Street Saints with your fists...Not really. First task is to find a picture of a Taokaka cosplayer! Best one in my opinion gets to be a general!"

NOW GO! JOIN THE SELL OUT BANDWAGON!!!!!

*The question you may be asking: "What ego?"
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making Empty Re: Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making AnimeNext_Con_pic_36_by_eframTrabbit
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making Empty Re: Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Alan "You're in! Your rank right now is...Level 3 Private!"

Good job, Kamerad!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Sure why not.

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making 2111257

I changed it :]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Alan "Wow, nice one! Your rank is...5 Star General! Just like yesterday."

You get the first rice ball.

[Hands it over]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Woopie onigri!
:]

[munch munch]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Holy crap awesome cosplay is awesome

And can I b's in too?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Is this good enough master?
Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making 2132384031_view
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Alan *To SCK and Doc* "You just have to post a pic of a (preferably good looking but not required) Taokaka cosplayer. That's all."

^___^ Glad to know people wish to join
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:13 pm

*Looks at sneakyass red-X*

...SON-OF-AAAA...

Alucard's Club of Fantastic Awesomeness and Rice Ball Making 2132384042_view

There. >.<
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm

...post a link...
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Alan "If you can't post the pic directly, post a link to the page it's on. That works just as well.

NOW THEN!

As Captain General of this Brigade, my first thought is joining forces with Club AI. The more allied clubs we have, the better! Also, we need to think of club activities, things we can discuss, and our other stuff. Whoever comes up with a good idea will be promoted to a Lieutenant!"

Thinking!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Alucard009 wrote:Alan "If you can't post the pic directly, post a link to the page it's on. That works just as well.

NOW THEN!

As Captain General of this Brigade, my first thought is joining forces with Club AI. The more allied clubs we have, the better! Also, we need to think of club activities, things we can discuss, and our other stuff. Whoever comes up with a good idea will be promoted to a Lieutenant!"

Thinking!

Oh yeah club AI.

Totalllyyy forgot about that.

*sweatdrop*

Gomen.
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Effin hard mate. Effin fakin hard.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 am

Alan "Uh R und R? You're thing doesn't link to a picture. It links to a website."

...Google Image?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:41 am

Google image fails be >:C
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 am

Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Alan "Whatever. For the effort, you guys are in!

ACHTUNG! May I have your attention, club members! Here is your first assignment: Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk? Answer that, and post a song from a musical that you like! Everyone who does these two gets a PRRRRROMOTION! to Lieutenant!"

GET TO IT! FOR THE GLORY OF THE CLUB OF FANTASTIC AWESOMENESS AND RICE BALL MAKING!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Ami in wonderland ftw

"I haven't the slightest idea"

favorite musical?
Sweeney Todd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh1SzmUGCxk
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Part 1

They both have legs xD
Both can be a dark colour

Time for some "AG terminology":

At a writing desk, you can write with a quill (olden days style). Quills are made with feathers, feathers come from birds, ravens are birds. Fo shizzle xD

Note, AG means "Air Gear". In air gear, they come up with the most ridiculous explanations for things, yet they...in somewhat of a weird way... actually make sense, hence the term.

That's all for part 1.

Part 2

I don't really watch musicals....ever... but hey, you might recognise this, and yes it counts xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUDmvhcZNrA&feature=related

That's all for part 2

Part 3

http://images.cosplay.com/photos/21/2100218.jpg

WOO!

(Lieutenant is my fave rank xD)

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:53 am

Cuz you have to be on dope, as is why Alice in Wonderland was written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:55 am

Majeh's prolly most right of all > _ >
But yeah the riddles originally from Alice in Wonderland and the answers "I don't have the slightest idea", like Ami said c:

Favourite musical... Well sweeney todds nice but sorta too gloomy for my taste to imma say none else but LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORSSS!!