[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just went threw the forums older pages.

+4
Alex[NU]
Ragmaan
Doctor Diabolical
Robert_Russell
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I just went threw the forums older pages. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just went threw the forums older pages.

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:56 am

Alex[NU] wrote:Well... I have an update on the RP lol

There's bad news and good news:

The good news is that the RP is flippin' awesome! =D

The bad news is due to bias choices and old grudges - nearly half of you can't enter o.O

I just went threw the forums older pages. - Page 2 Thats_racist_animated1
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

I just went threw the forums older pages. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just went threw the forums older pages.

Post by Ragmaan Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:06 am

aren't those some of the criteria you decline to participate as they are not good rping boundaries?

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:30 am

It's not my grudges that are deciding this lol (not that I have any in the first place)
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:45 am

true. but you are participating with those that are concerned and yet you slated them as better rpers than you (occasionally and if you mean situationally they are worse now thats fine also)

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:12 am

well, people here are open to forgiving, so if you can do that just join under a different name. I will, if I like the RP.
my avi will be my elf character.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:05 am

Alan "Am I welcome or no?"

I assume not?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 am

compounding on alu's response and yours as well, i assume that i am not welcome as well.

Oui ou non?

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:05 am

I'm guessing no one except you and just possibly Friki Tiki are welcome? Surprised
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 am

Good guess Doc =P

I don't really care who RPs with who and whether they are decent... adequate... or even pathetic - I just do it for the fun ^^

However, I'm just one guy in a large group of fanatical RPers, so my voice isn't as respected as its needed to be to allow others in...

...Word to the wise - whether someone is bossy or "aggresive" or not, don't burn your bridges =/
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:18 am

/shrug

as you cannot prove you are better at rping, this remains unsolved. even if your statement is contradictory or wishy-washy.

some words of a cool author:The intelligence of the creature known as a crowd, is the square root of the number of people in it.

and another quote Surprised

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head.

plus one more from him! woo!

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

woo! go quotes by a cool author!

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum