[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers Sign Up Here

5 posters

Go down

Soldiers Sign Up Here Empty Soldiers Sign Up Here

Post by Alucard009 Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 pm

General "Alright soldiers! It's time to make a stand and fight for our nation! Sign up here; put your name, nick name, and what position you want to have on the battlefield. You can change your position anytime before a mission, and multiple people can have the same position."

{Insert Name Here}
{Insert Nick Name Here}
{Insert Position Here}

Positions:

Standard Infantry - You guys do the main fighting. Attack the enemy and help your other soldiers fill their rolls. You get 2 Assault Weapons and regular supplies.

Special Task Infantry - You guys perform certain tasks and have special equipment like mines and Corner Cameras so you can set up ambushes and watch areas. You get regular weaponry and tech supplies.

Medic - You guys heal wounded soldiers and keep yourself in the right spot to help soldiers while avoiding major conflicts. You get regular weaponry and Medical Kits.

Demoman - You guys are the explosive experts. Blow up certain places to make entry points or use your explosives to take down the enemy. Do shouldn't blow up your fellow comrades or any civilians, so coordinate with your teammates so you know where you can place and throw explosives. You get explosive weaponry and regular supplies.

Supplier - Hand out supplies to teammates like Medical Kits, Ammo, and Explosives. Coordinate so you're out of danger and so your fellow teammates don't have to go too far for extra necessities. You get regular weaponry and Hand Out Supplies.

Regular weaponry is defined as an Assault Weapon, a Pistol, and 2 Grenades.

Regular supplies is defined as a Medical Bandage, 2 extra ammo [2 clips or 4 explosives], and Night Vision Goggles.

Current Assault Weapons Available

Assault Rifle: A 40 round carrying Assault Rifle with a scope for mid-range to long range combat.

Submachine Gun: a 30 round carrying Submachine Gun for close to mid-range combat.

Shotgun: An 8 round carrying Shotgun for close range combat.

Current Explosive Weapons

Grenade Launcher: a 6 round carrying Grenade Launcher for mid range explosive combat.

Is that good?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Soldiers Sign Up Here Empty Re: Soldiers Sign Up Here

Post by Xovos Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm

A young man just into his early 20's steps forward. Average build, height at 5' 6", weight around 170 lbs. He salutes to the general and begins to speak, "Name: Erik Gavin. Alias: Edge. Position: Standard infantry. I stand ready to give my life for my nation, Sir!"

Last edited by Xovos on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xovos
Xovos
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Name: .....I'll think of something later.
Nick Name: see above
Position: leader
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:54 pm

{GM TN 39}
{Sammy}
{I ono}

On the last one, I'm not sure where to stick him in. Mind someone of you game master people deside?

=====================================================

"Getenic Mutant Test Number 39"...

Sammy is a genetically modified mutant, meaning, he can use 100% of his brain capacity. However, in order not to die, he must eat constantly in order to keep his body going as his brain takes so much energy. He also suffers of major headaches and nose and ear bleeds.
He works mainly to gather information, as remembering stuff is alot more easy for him.
He is both handed. Right arm hurts to use time to time. A cut like pain.

Will be drawing a picture later! But still, will be nao giving a description.
He has short red hair, and wears glasses due not so good eyesight. Also, on the glasses, he has carved some stuff that helps him to figure out just how tall stuff that he sees is, and such. When not in uniform, wich he doesnt llike using, he wears a grey hoodie over a white button shirt that has its collar flipped up, and slack jeans and skater shoes. Fingerless biker gloves, too.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 am

Alan "Sorry SCK, but it isn't THAT far ahead in the future yet. You have to be a regular human person."

Right, Robert?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:03 am

yeah, not all messed up yet.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Alan "So Robert, do you want me to begin the practice mission?"

Shall we?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:47 am

Aw XD Oh well, sowwy.

But then again, we already actually are.
Or, well, close at least. Minus the fact people always think, like, you knoe, "we must not play god". There are many many many genetically modified animals already.
In theory, several other human modifications would also work. the thing is, people say we must not play god.
Human cloning has also never officially succeeded. I once heard of this one dood tho, who claims he has succeeded cloning 12 children? Oh I ono. But still.

Last edited by SCK[NU] on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 am

{Philip Reinhart}
{Doctor Diabolical}
{Medic}
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:14 am

SCK, human cloning is illegal, the clones will be children that look exactly like the person they were cloned from, but there experiences make them unique, it is illegal cause they would eventually be used as "disposable solders", it is possible, just wrong. we were "made in god's image" so can you blame us?

anyway on topic: "alright men, time for training, please step out to the training facility. and try not to get shot or we'll do it again till you get it right."
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:41 am

Alan "We don't have any Special Task Infantry, so I'll let SCK be one just to try it out.

Also Rob, you have to pick your equipment."

Move out!
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 am

*grabs P90 and colt 1911* "move out!"
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior