[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related)

2 posters

Go down

A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related) Empty A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related)

Post by Alucard009 Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Alan "Here ya go, a story featuring new characters. Leave a comment or something, please!"

“Hey Terry, over here.” A voice called out. Young Terry, a lean 16 years old with medium

length black hair, brown eyes wearing a black trench coat, a black fedora with a white

stripe, a red shirt, blue pants, and black steel toe boots goes to a lean middle aged man

with bushy black hair wearing a black tank top and black work out pants with white

stripes on the sides “Yeah dad?” “You’re seeing that girl again, right?” “Yeah, I am. You

don’t mind, right?” “Of course I don’t. I admit I didn’t exactly go out with a good girl, so

as long as she’s not entirely bad, feel free to hang out.” His father told him. “Sure thing,

dad. I know if there’s something wrong or not.” Terry told him with an assuring tone. “I

know you will. Enjoy yourself.” With that, Terry walked out the front door and went down

the stairs of their two story house.

Terry went down to the City Triangle and found his girl, a sweet looking gal with medium

length blonde hair, green eyes, a pink T shirt, black pants, and red sneakers. “Hey Terry.”

The girl said with a smile on her face. “Hey Amy.” Terry said smiling back. They held hands

and kissed, then started walking to the Mall. “How was your day, Terry?” “Pretty good.

How about you?” “Kind of a drag. Today they made me return those magic books from

the new Library. They’re pretty strict; it’s only late by one day!” “Well, they are letting

people borrow books that teach them magic skills. What did you learn?” They both

stopped walking and Amy backed up to make space. She put her hands together and

thrust them forward, palms facing out. As she did, multiple sparks shot out and a small

fire formed on a piece of paper flying by. “Woah, cool! How long did that take?” Terry

asked as he stomped the fire out. “About 3 days. It’s harder to do than it looks.” Amy

brushed her clothes despite them not being dirty and they went on.

When they get to the Mall, they see trouble ahead. A bunch of teens wearing business

suits and classy clothes approach them. One wearing a grey pinstripe suit steps up and

talks. “Hey you two, pay up. You wanna get through without black eyes and a broken

finger, you gotta pay protection money.” “Well tough, because we aren’t forking any

Money over.” Terry says. As they look at him, a kid tries to run past the suited goons, but

gets caught. “Bad idea, kid. You think you’re fast? We’ll fix that. Break his legs.” Terry

then looks at Amy, who looks back at him. They suddenly clap each others hands and

punch 2 of the goons. The guys holding the kid drop him and get ready to fight. “You two

just made a big mis-“ one tries to say as he is right roundhouse kicked and kneed in the

face by Terry. Amy then jumps off Terry’s back and kicks a thug in the face, landing on his

head when they reach the ground. Terry does a reverse kick and nails the pinstriped

leader in the back as Amy jump kicks him in the face, sending him falling to the ground.

The leader gets up and brushes off. “This suit ain’t cheap! You two will regret doing that!

I’ll pay for the dry cleaning bill with your insurance money!” He yells as he pulls out a

knife and runs forward. Amy jumps back and is ready to kick, when Terry raises his hands to the right and claps twice. Suddenly a white ghostly hand grabs the knife from the leader and Terry grabs

his extended arm, doing a shoulder throw on him and finishing the job with the People’s

Elbow. They begin to walk away from the defeated troublemakers and continue going to

where they wanted to. “Nice move, Terry. Always finding a use for those things.” Amy

said. “Of course I am. I was taught how to use them for a reason.”
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related) Empty Re: A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related)

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 pm

I lyks dis c: I think the lining makes it rather hard to read tho'.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related) Empty Re: A Random Part From a Story I Just Started (Universe Related)

Post by Alucard009 Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

They finished up their business at the Mall. Amy bought a new shirt and Terry got a pound bag of candy. He shared the bag with Amy as they walked back to the City Triangle. “Hey Terry, can I spend the night at your house?” Amy asked. “Hm...I don’t think my mom or dad will mind. Sure thing.” She hugged him and they started walking to Terry’s house. Once they got there they climbed up the steps and went inside, sitting down in the living room. Terry’s father came inside and saw the girl. “Hello, Amy. Hanging out over here?” “Yeah. I was wondering, can I stay the night?” “Sure thing. Feel free to use the secret hideout for the night.” Terry got up. “Thanks dad. Do you want a drink, Amy?” “Sure! Get me some tea, please!” He went to the kitchen and saw his mother, a young looking woman with long black hair wearing a bright white T shirt and black sweatpants. “Hey mom.” He said as he opened the fridge. “Hey Terry. Amy staying the night?” His mother asked as she brought down the tea leaves for her son. “She sure is. That’s okay, right?” “It’s fine. I lived with your father when he was 17.” “Yeah, I know.” Terry made the tea, got himself a Coke, and returned to Amy. She sat on the couch holding Terry’s bag of candy. “Hey Terry, what kind of candy did you get?” Dad said. “I got mini jawbreakers, some cinnamon imperials, jelly beans, and 4 sticks of rock candy.” “Let me have some.” “Alright.” His father accepted the bag and took a handful of jelly beans. “You like the same stuff I do. Glad you got a good sweet tooth.” Terry’s father was about to leave when suddenly something wraps around his legs. “Woah, hey! Where’d that come from?” He said looking towards the kitchen. “Aha! It still works!” Terry’s mother exclaimed as she ran in the room. Terry’s father pulled out a butterfly knife and cut the rope around his legs. “That sure brings back memories, huh?” He said as he put his arms around her. “Sure does! Come here.” They hug each other and leave towards their room in each others arms. “Your parents are weird, Terry.” Terry shrugged “Sorta. I’ve gotten used to their kind of life style. Their past is really interesting stuff.” “Yeah, it must be neat being their kid.”

They finished their drinks and went to the backyard. They climbed up to their tree house they made a while ago together and sat in the wooden chairs they also made themselves. Amy reached out and grabbed one of the fruits hanging near the window and took a bite out of it. “This fruit is always sweet and ripe year round. What kind is it, anyways? Wouldn’t mind having a tree myself.” Amy asked as she sank her teeth into it quickly. “You know, I have no idea what kind it is. Apparently it was planted by dad’s friend when he lived here. He doesn’t know what kind it is either, but that’s fine. Too bad it doesn’t have visible seeds in it.” “Then does this technically count as fruit?” “Dunno.” Amy made a “whatever” expression and finished the fruit. She jumped out the window and Terry tried to also, but fell flat on the ground. “You’ll get it eventually. Come on, let’s go to the underground place!” “Ow...Oh well, I can still do THIS!” Terry claps twice and ghost hands grab Amy’s arms. “Meep! No, don’t do it!” Terry sneaks up behind her and starts tickling her sides. Amy laughs loudly and after a while kicks Terry down. The ghost hands let go and she stands over him as he’s on the ground. “That’s mean, Terry! That’s abusing the magic your father taught you!” She said with a half angry face. “Sorry, I just had to. It’s probably from my mom’s side. She was kinda creepy like that. Besides, I’m pretty sure dad’s done that to mom.” Amy sighed and pulled him up as they walked to a little shed. Terry grabbed a wooden crate and moved it aside, and underneath there was a latch. Amy pulled up and connected it to a chain and they turned on a switch that lit up a staircase that goes down. They descended the stairs and entered a room with a wall in the middle that divided the living room and kitchen on the left and some bedrooms on the right. “I remember the first time we came down here. I was a little scared because it was underground. Now it’s actually a pretty cool place.” Amy said. She sat down on the couch the was she did in the house and smiled. Terry sat next to her and they kissed. They spent the rest of the night playing videogames and snacking. As they went into the bedroom to sleep, Amy asked “Do you think those punks from earlier today will cause us trouble later?” “Probably. Don’t worry, we’ll be able to take them on in a fight.” He said. Amy turned off the light and they slept soundly through the night.

-To be continued.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Write a book, dood. Write a book.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Alan "The next part. This is one of two versions. Can you guess who Terry is now?"

Amy woke up to the sound of Terry’s phone playing an old anime theme song. Terry was sleeping as if it wasn’t playing at all. Amy turned it off and sneakily tied Terry’s feet together. “TERRY WAKE UP!” She yelled. He suddenly jumped out of bed and fell on his face. “Haha! You’re fun to play with!” She laughed as Terry cut himself free with a butterfly knife and picked himself up. “Geeze, Amy. That’s kinda mean, isn’t it?” “No it isn’t, you’re a man, you can take it.” “Then I bet you can take this!” He raised his hands to clap when Amy grabbed his arms and pinned him to the wall. “Oh no ya don’t! Nice try!” “Crud, I’m against kicking you. You win this round.” She let go of his arms and they hugged. They got washed up and heated up a small pizza to share. After that Terry led her to the house and they went to the streets to go for a walk. “Hey Terry, where’d you get that trench coat? I haven’t found any like it.” “Oh, it’s my dads. He got it a while ago. Still in good condition.” “Wow, you really are similar to him, save the blonde hair. That doesn’t make sense since your parents both had black hair, does it?” “Dunno. He told me mom isn’t a regular person. Maybe that has something to do with it.” “What kind of person?” “He told me about her as a kid. Said she was from some fox clan or something.” They walked down the ways to the Weapon Store and saw the goons from yesterday looking at a long knife. “Uh oh. Look over there, Terry.” Amy said as she pointed to the store. “Maybe we can get away unnoticed. Let’s...” “Hey boss, over there!” One of the thugs yelled as he noticed them. The leader grabbed the knife and ran outside, triggering the store’s alarm. His pinstripe suit was dirty and still had the footprint from yesterday on it. “You two are dead!” He yelled as he ran forward with the knife out. Alan quickly jump kicked the guy’s hand and knocked the knife away then proceeded to jump knee the boss man. The other thugs came out of the store and started threatening Amy until she kicked one of them low and punched the other in the throat. Meanwhile the store’s owner came out with a stun gun and started shocking the other goons. “You guys didn’t pay AND you’re ruining my merchandise! Hope you don’t mind me selling one of those suits!” He said as he zapped the other thugs. The leader ran off cursing and the owner walked up to Terry and Amy. “You kids alright? Ya seemed pretty outnumbered.” He said as he kicked one of the downed attackers. “We like it that way.” Amy said as she took 54 dollars from one of the punk’s pockets. “Yeah, we’re fine, sir. Here’s your knife. Sorry about kicking it and all.” Terry walked over to the knife and handed it to the owner. “Eh, that’s the least of our worries. I’m just glad you two are safe. You’re Alan’s son, right?” “Yes I am.” “I knew your father for a while. Good guy; he was my first customer 27 years ago. He ever show you that Walther P.38?” “Yes sir. He let me fire it a few times. Nice gun, but I like more modern day weapons.” “Yeah, same here, but ya can’t deny that it’s a classic. Here, you keep this knife. It’s not that expensive anyways.” “Are you sure? Alright, thank you.” Terry took the knife back and put it in the sheath the owner handed him. “Well, I’ll see you kids later. Tell your dad I said hi.” With that, the owner went back in his shop and turned off the alarm. Amy called the police and they arrived moments later and took away the fallen gangsters. "Well that was fun!" Amy said. "I think you enjoy beating the Hell out of people too much." Terry told her with a sigh.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down