[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well I found a place to watch One Piece in english

2 posters

Go down

well I found a place to watch One Piece in english Empty well I found a place to watch One Piece in english

Post by Robert_Russell Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 am

and not the edited kid friendly cartoon network one ether. the one with good voice actors regular colored guns and every thing the Japanese wanted there to be in it. overall, it is pretty good when not butchered.
well I found a place to watch One Piece in english Link

if you don't get it yet, Link is a link.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

well I found a place to watch One Piece in english Empty Re: well I found a place to watch One Piece in english

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Oh lol, link link. Very nice, I must say. The 4kids version was just such crap - really, it ain't even a childs cartoon if you ask me, so why try to force it to being one?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

well I found a place to watch One Piece in english Empty Re: well I found a place to watch One Piece in english

Post by Robert_Russell Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:24 am

and the clipped together voice acting, like they paid them to read a list of words and just chopped it together, and changing zoro's name to zolo for more puns.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:57 am

Yes, well, like all of us should know, 4kids is just plain shit. Also on the case of One Piece, I mean what kind of a goddamn pirate keeps sucking on some darn lollipops? Not only is it turned into a lollipop horribly crappily as seen here...

well I found a place to watch One Piece in english Lollipopandcigerettes

...One Piece is supposedingly taking place in them medieval ages, 1500 or so. Of course, a whole lot of things are different in the One Piece universe, but lollipops like that did not exist in the medievil ages. Instead, they were shaped like triangles with round bases and were anything but red and strawberry flavoured - more of, they were basically just hard caramel.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down