[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question

+3
Alucard009
[NU]
Inari[nu]
7 posters

Go down

question Empty question

Post by Inari[nu] Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 am

Who is the cheeky fellow who of which enjoys messing with user account;
Either status or profile information?
Regardless of whom it may be, allow me to say, do not even attempt
to begin this pathetic charade.

Nxc may be on its last leg, and this forum as preposterous as it may be, that
does not give one the excuse to abuse their privileges, and believe me
I know very well what I delude to when I mention this.

Let this end before it escalates into something all parties involved will regret.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

question Empty Re: question

Post by [NU] Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:52 am

What are you talking about x_x?
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 am

If you are not aware, then perhaps you are pleading that you are naïve to the situation. But there is someone at fault, and it is easy to assume that their origin is now here.
These actions should and will cease and desist. Such harassment will not be tolerated in the slightest, now abandon your meagerless efforts while the game is still innocent.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:06 am

Alan "Are you talking about what your location was an hour ago or so, or is this something concerning NxC?"

I'm gonna update there soon. I just haven't had the time or momentum to
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 am

neji thats gone on enough, stop messing with my account.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am

Where is the psychology behind this crime, in the ideals of Agatha christies Hercule Poirot!

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 am

If you are going to post ridiculous garbage post it in the frat house.
Not within my topic. I do not care to ponder upon the pathetic art
of psychology behind an action; all I know is the action needs
to experience its demise.

The accused knows their motives; all I ask is to be left alone upon
this wretched site, without having to worry about my previous offences
to follow me here. Is that simply too much to ask for?

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:43 am

I don't see you contributing anything that many people consider amazing, enjoyable and a classic.

And if you can't understand the underlying message, I can't say you ever will.

The point being : evidence, motive, reason, likelihood, and logic.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Inari[nu] Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 am

Other people pertain nothing to the matter at hand. Your comments should be deleted and disregarded. This topic is not upon the matter of myself contributing anything of worth towards this site. I do not even recall directing anything or any word in your direction, so why might you bother to speak in a topic that pertains nothing towards yourself.

And for the record you can throw any adjective you like at this forum, I find it utterly repulsive, spewed with wretches I care not to know and some I wish to know less of; however there are slight pearls amongst swine, whose conversations are most enjoyable, hence why I even bother in the first place to dwell with the swine.

Now if you would kindly leave this topic to pursue other matters that actually pertain to your personage.

Inari[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 am

Ignorance IS truly bliss.

This matters as I am part of the forum, and it is bad to see someone blamed without proof, and to see someones stuff being messed with.

But manners is another matter entirely especially when perceived in an incorrect viewpoint.

But you can make error, sure enough. Memories and proof don't lie though.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:00 am

*Sigh*

Alan "Rags, do you ever shut up with your self righteousness? People get blamed without proof all the time (I'm a victim of that).

Just knock it off. Someone did something, now jump out and stop before you piss Inari off even more. She (I think) wasn't talking about you until you decided to say a dumbass remark to either try to be funny or sound intelligent. Whatever your motive is, it was just stupid.

Ignorance is truly bliss to you, Rags. I swear you are without a doubt one of the most arrogant people I know. I know we're friends and all, but you don't ever stop when you think you're right. Half the time I have to stop arguing with you to stop putting up with you. I'm pretty sure you think I stop because you think you're right and I can't stop you, I stop because you unreasonably back yourself up and refuse to quit.

I'm taking Inari's side. I don't know who keeps messing with her (Again, I think) account. May be funny to everyone else, but it might not be funny to Inari."

Seriously Rags, just shut up and save us an argument
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 am

It can only be 2 people. It wont happen again. Ill find out who it was & de-admin him if it happens again.
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira[NU] Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 am

Oh look. The "Natsu" has returned, and you wonder why you were banned from Nxc. You had no purpose in even posting in this topic rather than to attempt to haze a member. You’re posting attempting to act intelligent but like Alucard said, you are only acting immature. Keep your nose out of matters that do not concern you. Oh, And so that you understand the underlying message
Fu%^ off.

Akira[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:35 am

I was banned due to immaturity :/
People couldn't grow up and handle reflections of themselves. This concerns me as it happened to me by one of you two.

I keep evidence.

But this is my last post in this thread.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:27 am

ROFL, this truly is an exceptional piece of psychology right here ^^ (Thanks to Ragmaan for startin off my speech lol)

It's funny how when someone is victimized, regardless of their previous crimes and convictions, everyone swoops to their aid. Human nature amuses me ^^

Hopefully the problem is resolved soon Inari, but XD Puppy world haha Very Happy Gratz to whoever thought of it.

Also Inari, WTF are you talking about with your "swine" crap. I'm serious, people like you sicken me. You say Ragmaan thinks he's better than everyone else, take a look in the mirror. How dare you call people swine, stuck up prick.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke[NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:54 am

Personally? You're all so stupid at the moment. This being a topic, or argue attempt.
Inari: I understand your motives to how someone fiddled with your account, but you posted a topic in a public area. If you not wish for others to post, then you could of at least sent out a PM. Not be as ignorant as call them out publicly. Even if you weren't calling them out, more or less. Letting them know what they did. It's still being announced publicly. Ragmaan had every right to post in a public topic.

Ragmaan: Yes, he posted in a public topic. I've seen nothing wrong with this. Even if the topic was meant to be serious. Inari went for the kill and bit his head off. Most people would be offended by that. I know I would, but he still has a fault of posting something like that. But that doesn't make up for anything

Alucard: What the heck man? You just go and bite off Ragmaan's head too. Making the situation just as worse. Not just that, you're turning this into a war by picking sides. IGNORANCE IS A BLISS. Continueing to attack another member is not helping a situation at all.

[NU]/John: Continue your work. o_o

Akira: Ok ok ok, what the heck. It's a public topic man, you have no right saying he can't. Unless it's stated somewhere or in the rules, that he can't post in a topic. And if an admin says he can't, doesn't that mean they're making rules on the spot to benefit their own being. But regardless, just like alucard, stop taking sides.

Majeh: Glad someone pick's rag's side, BUT! That's not helping the situation. Also, adding more wood to the fire won't put it out.

All in all, Inari publicly called out a member, wether she likes it or not.
If you have something to say, and wish no other user to say it.
Wouldn't it be best to like, YOU KNOW! Send a private message to an admin?
What not needed? Then deal with people posting on the topic. It's public.
Ignorance is indeed a bliss, and I myself might be ignorant to be posting this.
But hey, it's a PUBLIC section, meant for PUBLIC discussion.
I'm not on anyone's side here, but are you people STUPID?
This argument, stops, right. now.
=/
Sasuke[NU]
Sasuke[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by [NU] Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:26 am

*Slow clap*

This is over anyways so for old times sake...

*Lock no Jutsu*
[NU]
[NU]
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down