[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories?

2 posters

Go down

Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories? Empty Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories?

Post by Alucard009 Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 am

Alan "Since I wanted to find out other characters created by other people being in my stories, I was wondering if anyone wanted to be in one of my stories? You can be a good guy, a bad guy, or a neutral, you can have affiliations with characters like being a mercenary for Jackuval Traides or the ArchFiends, or you can be someone who simply gets involved by coincidence.

So does anyone want to be in my stories? You can make a character or you can be yourself.

Rules:

Absolutely NO God mod characters. They have to be beatable, and they can't be overly powerful/always do things perfectly.

You can be your real self, but you have to be honest about things like your physical strength and such.

Only 1 character allowed, please. No introducing new characters in the middle of the story.

Other stuff:

If your character has a secret plan, don't tell me in advance so it adds onto the plot better unless you really need to.

You can have this during whatever time between before the war and fighting Jackuval. Note that Alan and MM didn't get involved until after the war, so if you want to get with MM, it has to be before or during the war.

Characters in IRPA are welcome, and you can either have them already known to the main characters or have it so this is their first time meeting them. Pick you preference.

Okay, that is all. If you have questions, post here.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories? Empty Re: Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories?

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 am

Why I'd love to have Beat included in some of your stories ^^ So hay what do I do, do I like fill up some form for information or something? Or just leave it all to you?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories? Empty Re: Show Hands: Who Wants To Be In One of My Stories?

Post by Alucard009 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 am

Alan "While I'm writing the story, I'm going to present scenarios to you, and you fill in what your character does (i.e. reacting to something happening / how they fight), and stuff like that. Since I don't want to make inaccuracies to your characters, I figure if you want, it'll be sort of like a small 'RP' or interactive story of sorts."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 am

^^ I see. Well, sign Beat in!

And just as a reminder, I dunno if that information is any use for you but still, Beats full name is Benjamin Sebastian Beat Jonathan Pepperbeckham.

(The nick-surname "Yoz" is originated from "Jonathan". He prefers being called Beat Yoz due to the longness of his actual name.)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down