[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly Coming Soon: My Stories?

2 posters

Go down

Possibly Coming Soon: My Stories? Empty Possibly Coming Soon: My Stories?

Post by Alucard009 Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:53 pm

() Green! Keen!...sorry for the rhyme.

Alan "Hey this is me, the Creator. I'm using my new fake name since I'm trying to get used to it.

Anyways, I'm here to ask a question: Should I post my stories here? On NXC I'm writing a story about myself. It's a 'fictional' autobiography about my own supernatural life. I'm the main character and I narrate and talk about events that have occurred for about a year now. It's a more serious take on my nonsensical world (Of course there's still humor, it's just not used as frequently as it could be). It's basically my adventures in a world I accidentally forced myself into. It's got pop culture characters mixed in with my own teaming up or going against each other in the timeless struggle between good and evil (And snack time if you're Sam and Max).

So should I post it here? I don't think it's so great, but I think some of you may find it interesting..."

I'm always hard on myself, so go figure I say it's not very good. Of course I also give credit to the characters and things that aren't mine.

Last edited by Alucard009 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Possibly Coming Soon: My Stories? Empty Re: Possibly Coming Soon: My Stories?

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Um...you can if you want to...that's what this thread is for, right?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Alan "I know. It's just that I'm not all too sure about sharing my stuff. Usually don't like when I get negative feedback. Always take it more than my positive feedback. Just...maybe I'll post it if I'm in the mood. Need to think about it."

Maybe...maybe
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down