[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLEACH RP STARTS GUYS!!!!

+2
Ragmaan
Gremlin
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

BLEACH RP STARTS GUYS!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BLEACH RP STARTS GUYS!!!!

Post by Gremlin Wed May 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Tony:Taichou sama is close by
???:GRAND RAY CERO!!!!*a grey cero beam skims Tony's face*
Rin:Tony you alright
Tony:yer i am but...
???:hehehe nice to you too Tony
Tony:KAZE!!!
Rin:you know him?
Tony:yer he was the one who framed Ariel
Rin:it was him
Tony:Rin go on ahead let me deal with this guy
Rin:No im staying here with you
Tony:thats an order Rin
Rin:NOOOO
Kaze:hehehe time to die Tony*lunges at Rin*
Tony:RIN LOOK OUT*jumps infront of Rin*
Rin:uhgn huh*see's Kaze sword through Tony*
Tony:hehehe dumb kid
Kaze:HAHAHA i like to see your blood
Tony:i hate you Kaze*Kicks Kaze in the face and pulls Kaze aswell as his own sword out*You want this huh here*throws KAZE SWORD*
kAZE:ALWAYS THE HOUNRABLE ONE
Tony:Hikari Yoake*his sword tunr into tonfa*
Kaze:that Technique won't work twice
Tony:grrr*Tonys eyes Turn red* Kurai Yoake*Tonys Tonfa Turn Black and silver*
Rin:huh i swear your Tonfa his tonfa were red and gold?

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 am

Majeh's katana's blade changed to a silver colour and became wider (larger, like Ichigo's at first) , yet still being as light, yet far more dangerous.

Majeh looked at Mayakashi and smiled, spinning his katana at a high speed, as it's wind sped it up. Then he stopped, pulled it back, and moved it as if drawing it again, slashing upwards.

Majeh: "ROAR, DRAGON OF WIND!"

A huge wind rift flew through the long alley between the walls. Mayakashi attempted to block it with his sword, but realised that he would need to go all out. As his power attained its maximum, he slashed the rift in half.

Mayakashi walked forward towards Majeh.

Majeh: "ROAR!"

Majeh sent another powerful wind rift at Mayakashi. He deflected it this time with a kidou spell coating his left hand. The rift changed course and slashed clean through several walls before exploding.

Majeh: "Crap!"

Mayakashi was already in front of him now, using his shunpo. Majeh blocked an immense sword slash, but it cut into his katana a little, a crack could be seen in part of the middle. Majeh was brought to his knees, holding his katana up above his head trying not to be killed. Mayakashi pushed down, as if to try to finish him.

Majeh: "Damn it! I just can't fight him at his full power...not like this..."

Mayakashi: "Struggling are we? Too bad, I was just getting started! DIE!"

Mayakashi began cutting deeper into Majeh's blade, reaching closer and closer to Majeh's head.

Meanwhile

Karasu: "I gotta hurry, I can sense Majeh's reiatsu getting unstable... Mayakashi must be fighting him, and winning.."

Karasu used shunpo, moving as quickly as he could, dashing through the trees and soaring over water and through the air, becoming ever closer to Majeh's location.

Meanwhile

Majeh: " Daaaamn it....."

Majeh was starting to lose, but he had an idea... He smiled, Mayakashi saw.

Majeh: "You're gonna find this quite amusing...ROAR!!!"

A huge wind rift blasted Mayakashi's sword rapidly away from Majeh's katana. The force was so powerful that Mayakashi was shot into the sky.

Majeh's katana was however, quite badly damaged.

Majeh: "If only there was a capsule for this kinda thing, I'm gonna need to repair this at base... Not good..."

Mayakashi descended from the sky onto the ground. He pointed the tip of his sword at Majeh and laughed.

Mayakashi: "And now you are finished, I'll destroy you!"

Majeh: "That reiatsu...already? My my, fourth squad are getting a lot better!"

Karasu landed, hand on zanpakutou and eyes full of hate on the enemy, dark blue hair blowing violently in the wind which his reiatsu had summoned up.

Majeh: "Karasu..."

Karasu: "So, you managed to stay alive this long Majeh, but if you wanna prove your rank to me, then help me kill this guy!"

Majeh: "Let's kick his ass!"

Majeh and Karasu got into their battle stances. The battle was about to start...

Karasu: "Bring excessive bleeding, Enzeru no Zetsumei!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri May 08, 2009 6:34 am

(what?! Protecting me?! I can protect myself Grem!! Ugh...whatever...I'll work around it.)

Rin: Oh crap, are you okay Tony?!

Tony: Y-yeah...

Rin: why the hell did you do that?!

Tony: I don't know...kinda just did...heh...

Rin: Damn...you can't fight like this...now what?

Tony: Hey, hey...I'm fine...and I got a score to settle with this guy...so back up.

*Steps in front of him*

Rin: Go over there and heal yourself...when you're better, I'll go.

Tony: Rin...

Rin: GO! *blocks Kaze's sword with her own*

Kaze: Oh ho ho, we got a fighter here...

Rin: Shut up... *pushes him back and releases her shikai*

Kaze: Heh, heh, fine...I don't need my shikai for this...

Rin: Then this will end quickly...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat May 09, 2009 5:04 am

Finally, Kyou was off duty. It was finally his time to go around, doing whatever he felt like. As that was, he felt like wandering off into the distance, for no apparent reason.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Sat May 09, 2009 5:58 am

Kaze: Ooooh, we gotta fiesty one here...

Tony: Rin!

Rin unleashes her whip, jumps into the air and begins a barage of attacks. Kaze blocks each constant attack with his sword. Rin lands.

Rin: Not too shabby...

Kaze:...ooooh...this will be fun.

Rin: For me...this will be *sigh* pretty boring...

Rin grins and pulls at the handle of the swords. Both boys look over to see one of the giant trees of the forest about to crash on both of them...

Rin: Oh crud...

Rin runs over and grabs Tony and, right before the tree falls on him, Kaze sticks out his sword enough to slice Rin's arm. The tree falls on him.

Rin: You okay?

Tony: You know that won't kill him, right?

Rin: Yeah...I just wanted to play with him a little~

Tony: You'll get yourself killed if you under estimate him...

Rin: *grinning* Who said I was? Just hurry up and heal yourself up. I can't have ALL the fun...you deserve to give this guy the killing blow for what he did to Ariel-san...

Kaze slowly rises from the large tree.

Kaze: You're gonna pay for that &$%^&...what happened to your arm's gonna happen to the rest of your freakin' body!!!

Rin: We'll see about that...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 10, 2009 12:55 am

Karasu turned and looked at Majeh, and then at his katana...

Karasu: "You won't be able to use your Zanpakutou in this battle...that puts you at a major disadvantage..."

Majeh: "I know, and I can't repair it on site... I need equipment from base..."

Karasu: "That's just typical..."

Majeh: "Can you block his sword attacks?"

Karasu: "What are you getting at?"

Majeh: "If you could block his sword, I could fight hand to hand...I'm quite skilled at it..."

Karasu: "Hmm, I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best..."

Majeh: "Good stuff, let's go!"

Majeh put his katana down as it returned to normal, no longer shikai. Majeh cast a kidou to make a protective barrier around it.

Majeh: "Block these attacks, I'm counting on you!"

Majeh shunpoed up close to Mayakashi and started a barrage or fierce punches and kicks, driving him back. He was managing to dodge them... Majeh swung a punch for his face, but Mayakashi moved to the side and swung down his sword, Karasu shunpoed to the location and blocked the sword with his zanpakutou and Majeh uppercutted Mayakashi knocking him back.

Majeh: "How'd ya like that one?"

Karasu: "Interesting Majeh, this might work..."

Mayakashi: "You, boy, you are a nuissance!"

Majeh charged him again, Mayakashi swinging down his sword and Karasu blocking, Majeh attacking. This continued for a few more attacks.

Mayakashi: "That's it, I've had enough..."

Majeh smiled.

Mayakashi: "This is hard for me to do, seeing as I have my new powers blocking my normal shinigami powers from reaching their full potential. But..."

Mayakashi cast a spell that Majeh and Karasu had never seen before as a black mist covered the area around him. When it faded, there was a diagram on the ground, made with blood. Mayakashi stood in the centre. His arm was dripping with blood, yet the regeneration from his hollow powers hadn't begun.

Majeh: "What the hell!?"

Karasu: "WHAT IS THAT?!"

Mayakashi: "Bankai"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Mon May 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Tony:this kid...she has potential and im gonna make her use it *takes two capsules and opens one which containing a bandage*hmmmm this other capsule can kill me but its a risk i have to take* wraps himself up*
Kaze:hehehe your girlfriend is strong but im gonna kill her
Rin:huh!!? IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!
Tony:done
Rin:thank you now i can lea...
Tony:don't you dare leave seeing that you are a member of my team you get to see my tecniques ^^
Rin:hmmmm
Tony:Tony:this kid...she has potential and im gonna make her use*wraps himself up*
Kaze:hehehe this girl is strong but im gonna kill her
Rin:huh!!?
Tony: *Tonys eyes Turn red* Kurai Yoake*Tonys Tonfa Turn Black and silver*
Kaze:not that move again…
Tony:hehehe Majeh said this will kill me but screw it*puts a capsule in his mouth*
Kaze:what was that
Tony:lets just say you are f&%@ ......BANKAI!!!*Tony now had a spear in his hand and his outfit turnt into an angelic white with lines on the tip and now had wings on his back*
Rin:wow that’s the power of Bankai
Kaze:so you have learnt how to do it hehehe
Tony:this time its gonna be different!!*charges at Kaze*
Kaze:hehehe don’t try it
Tony:hehehe*splits into four of himself*
Tony2:lets see you
Tony3:try and
Tony4:hit us
Tony:allll!!!!!!!!!!
Kaze:what the fu£$

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue May 12, 2009 12:25 am

Majeh and Karasu looked on in horror and amazement.

Mayakashi: "Being former squad 12 captain, I have done my research, and was able to manipulate my bankai. You see, it used to be that my sword's full release was a puppet form of myself, but I experimented. Now my sword can fight for itself, meaning you are now fighting two of me, so to speak..."

Majeh: "I bet there's a catch!"

Mayakashi: "My power being halved? Nope, afraid not. See, I can actually transfer as much of my reiatsu and power to him as I want, and I'm about to make him even more powerful, by giving him all my power, bar what I need to survive... Granted my puppet form cannot speak etc, he's basically a killing machine. Get ready for death..."

Karasu: "Majeh, what will you do? You have no katana!?"

The area around the false Mayakashi which was once his Zanpakutou erupted with reiatsu. The ground was torn apart, fierce winds spun around him, making it impossible to get anywhere close to him.

Majeh: "That's incredible!"

Karasu: "We're doomed..."

The puppet suddenly appeared in front of Majeh and slashed at him

Majeh: "Crap!"

Karasu had managed to block the attack with his Zanpakutou, but the force behind the attack was so powerful, that it knocked him to the ground. The ground broke apart beneath him. He breathed heavily. The puppet pursued Majeh.

Majeh managed to dodge a vicious attack, but the puppet continued. Majeh got a few slashes on his arms as he jumped backwards to try to create some distance. The puppet was already up close to him again and slashed him across the chest. The sword that one imagined it was using was actually claws. The puppet was slashing away at Majeh and then kicked him into the ground. Karasu was up and slashed into the puppet's back, but it made no movement or showed no emotion. It slashed Karasu across the chest, barely missing his throat. Karasu rebounded off the ground and swung his katana at the puppet again, this time cutting deeper, and shredding the arm clean off it. The dead arm fell to the ground, however, it turned into reiatsu which flew back to its body and reattached. Karasu stood in the air in amazement. He was then slashed across his arm, making him drop his zanpakutou.

Majeh: "KARASU!!"

Majeh appeared in front of the puppet and punched it as hard as he could in the face, but it had no effect. The puppet opened its mouth and fired a red beam blasting Majeh back until he collapsed onto the ground. Karasu, who had reclaimed his zanpakutou, shot it's blades at the puppet using a long ranged attack. The puppet was slashed, but again took no damage.

Karasu: "This is just ridiculous!"

The puppet had appeared before Karasu and lifted him into the air by the throat.

Majeh: "WAY OF BINDING!!!"

Majeh used a high level binding spell on the puppet, making it release Karasu and struggle. Karasu shunpoed to beside Majeh, as the puppet broke free.

Majeh: "Let's try attacking Mayakashi, and see if we defeat him, does the puppet die too?"

Karasu: "I was thinking the same, you do it, I'll distract the puppet, and keep it occupied."

Majeh: "Deal, stay alive.."

Karasu: "Of course!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 am

Rin: B-bankai...wow...I...I don't know what to do...

Rin watches and sees the multiple Tony's attacking Kaze, but Kaze dodges and blocks each attack, like he did with her whips. Rin grabs the sheath of her sword...but quickly let's go...

Rin: I can't go into Bankai...I can't let that happen again...I'll end up killing Kaze AND Tony...

Suudenly, Tony is thrown back to where Rin is standing.

Rin: Are you okay?!

Tony: If you're just gonna stand there and be useless...just leave! I'll be better off alone! *runs at Kaze*

Rin: Tony's mad...but he didn't mean that...or did he? Ah! The only thing I know is that I CAN'T go Bankai...but...

Rin draws her sword and bites through her thumb, the blood dripping from her hand. She draws a straight line down the hilt and sticks it down the back of her shirt.

Tony: What the hell are you doing? This isn't the time to be scratching your back...

Rin: This is the second best thing...*deep breath* KumoGattai (spider fusion)

The hilt of her zanpaku-to slowly enters her back, a quiet scream escaping her lips. A few moments later, eight whips are sprouting from her back. She sticks them into the ground and then rises up as a human spider.

Kaze: What the hell? This is some freaky chick...

Tony: B-Bankai?

Rin: *shakes her head* This is my strongest form of shikai, sorry this is the best I can do...to think I'd end up doing something so dangerous on a whim.

Tony: Dangerous?

Rin: Anything that fuses with your spine is back, if this gets pulled out wrong, I'll be paralyzed or dead. *shrugs* No biggie~

Tony: Wha?

Rin: KuroKen... *pulls a dagger out of one of her whips* with me like this and your Bankai we'll kill this guy dead on~

Tony: You're so stupid...but fine, this should be easy now...

Kaze: You guys think this will kill ME...you have a long way to go...

Rin: Let's see about that...

(LOL I feel like Doc Oc from Spiderman~~~ ^____^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue May 12, 2009 7:48 am

(there is little that the fourth division cannot heal!)

As kyou continued to stroll on the grounds, he noticed a foreign reiatsu.

"ah... but of course" he murmured, walking with extra haste towards the target.

For he recognized it. It was none other than the vice captain of his division. And he apparently was doing something, as his reiatsu was spiking.

But speed would be useless if he was exhausted, so a steady pace was best, as much as he wanted to not restrain himself.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 am

Majeh stood up straight and nodded to Karasu that he was ready.

Karasu: "Kill him.."

Majeh disappeared and then appeared before Mayakashi.

Majeh: "Hadou no San Juu san! SOUKATSUI!!!"

The puppet suddenly appeared beside Majeh and slashed at him, but Karasu was there already, and used all of his strength to push the puppet back and slash at its chest.

Karasu: "Back off freak show..."

Majeh was about to fire when he was slashed across the back. The spell blasted off and missed Mayakashi.

Mayakashi: "Another ability, I can split the puppet into more than one entity. Granted this time it divides its strength, but it also means I have more fighters!"

Majeh: "Crap..."

Karasu slashed at the other puppet, but the other one got him from behind. He tried fighting it off too, but the other came closer. Majeh appeared beside Karasu, back to back, and together they fought them off. Majeh with his fists, Karasu with his zanpakutou. The puppets were quick, but these were two very skilled shinigami. The barrage of attacks continued. Then Majeh used a palm strike, and muttered a few words. Using a powerful kidou spell, he blew the puppet apart. It began to reform as he charged at Mayakashi. Then Karasu's puppet split into two and Majeh was attacked from the front this time. Now fighting 3 of them, it was more difficult, but the puppets were weaker.

Majeh: "Karasu, we need a plan, this isn't going to work..."

Karasu: "I'm hearin' ya.."

Karasu slashed his puppet apart and took out the third one as well. Majeh kicked his out of the way and charged for Mayakashi again. The puppets become four and Majeh was fighting another one. Now being slashed from two directions each, it was getting harder. Majeh and Karasu were taking injuries, and losing blood. Karasu was struggling to keep up. Swinging his zanpakutou around was becoming hard work. Suddenly all the puppets merged into one again.

Mayakashi: "This is more amusing!"

The puppet, now back at full strength, chased Majeh and slashed him several times, it then used the red beam again and blasted him flying back. Majeh crashed into the ground. His chest bleeding quite badly.

Karasu: "Damn you Mayakashi!"

Karasu suddenly heard a voice coming from his zanpakutou, that only he could hear.

Enzeru no Zetsumei: "Karasu, do you want to kill him? "

Karasu: "Yes."

Enzeru no Zetsumei: "Do you want to end his worthless life?!"

Karasu: "HELL YEAH!!!"

Enzeru no Zetsumei: "Then stop wasting your time, remember your old techniques, release my full power!"

Karasu: "You mean ban..?"

Enzeru no Zetsumei: "The old you wouldn't need bankai for this filth...Kill him for looking down on us! FOR OUR PRIDE!!!"

The puppet, now at it's full power, was flying straight for Karasu with it's claws ready to strike.

Karasu opened his eyes, and saw the puppet. He returned his Zanpakutou to normal and stabbed it into the ground. He then clapped his hands together as a huge reiatsu came around him, and emanated from him. This reiatsu was not blue, but a dark, blood coloured red...

Karasu: "YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME YA FREAK!!! TAKE THIIIIIIIIIS!!!!"

Karasu punched straight through the puppet's stomach area. He could see the claws aiming for his face, but he didn't move. They slashed his cheek and he smiled a sadistic smile. He then headbutted the puppet in the face and placed his hand on it's face, using it to pull his fist out of the other side of its stomach. Karasu then started punching it in the face viciously, just kept hitting it harder and harder. Then he pulled his zanpakutou out of the ground and slashed the puppet across its throat. He kicked it backwards and started slashing it like crazy. Then he punched it flying backwards and threw his katana at it, which pierced it through the heart and pinned it to a tree.

Karasu: "YA LIKE THAT!!?!?!?!???"

Mayakashi looked on in fear for his life.

Karasu: "I'm not coming for you yet, see, I know very well that I could kill you in a second, but first I'm gonna let you hang onto that fear for a while, let panic set in, and let you know exactly what's coming for you, let you imagine every little detail of the slaughter that is about to befall you, then, I'll kill you slowly and painfully, freak..."

Mayakashi sat in silence, his eyes wide open, and fear seen in them clearly.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed May 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Tony: What the hell? You’re a freakin’ mutant!

Rin: Thanks…greatly appreciated. *points at him with a whip* but if we attack like this…he’s done. So let’s go…

Tony: Yeah…

*charging*

Kaze: *laughing* Heh, you guys are stupid…

Rin’s whip wraps around one of the Tonys and throws it at him. They clash swords and two other Tonys come up behind Kaze…but he manages to hit all of them back.

Rin: His moves are so fast, I can’t even see them…I gotta stop him from moving.

Rin wraps all her whips around Kaze, suppressing his movements. Then Tony comes up from behind, ready to kill him. But, in the blink of an eye, he is out of the trap and is behind Rin, slashing her in the back.

Tony: Rin!

Rin: Damn… *swats Kaze away*

Tony: You okay? You’re really not that smart, kid.

Rin: H-hey…at least I’m trying…you four Tonys don’t seem to be doing anything useful.

Tony: We’re saving our energy for an awesome attack.

Rin: Sure…

Kaze: *getting up* You guys are interesting…but play time is over, it’s time to KILL YA!

His sword starts to glow…
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Thu May 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Kaze:Rebanada
*A large flash occurs*
Tony:what the hell?!!
Kaze:*four wings are surrounded by him*now its time for you to die*unfolds the wings and an aqua blue bird appears*
Rin:is that Kaze....
Tony:yer it is
Kaze:lets do this
Tony:lets*the four Tonys vanish
Kaze:hehehe*flys into the sky*
Tony:Rin stay here and dont do anything stupid here*throws a pill to her*
Rin:what is it?
Tony:just eat it (thinking:this will help her with her bankai and that last pill i have in my pocket......Rio's zanpakutou they are the same so lets see if the fusion bankai works even though it is certain....)
Rin:ok
Tony:Ok cya only come back when your healed up
Kaze:time to slice hehehe*flaps his wings and gust blades appear*
*another sword appears in Tony's hand*
Tony:oK....BANKAI!!!!*Tony's other sword turns into a scythe and half of his outfit tuns black,while on wing turns into a demon wing as one eye turns red as the other eye turns blue*
Rin:what the f@$%!!??!!?!?!?!?!?
Tony:*voices ecohes* this my true bankai this move is kinda certain death but if i kill Kaze..it will be worth it
Kaze:hehehe the scythe.....Rio hehehe but how?
*meanwhile*
Ariel:i cant find the weapon its freaking huge and cant find it

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 2:24 am

Karasu threw his Zanpakutou into the air and punched the puppet incredibly hard in the stomach. Suddenly, the puppet disappeared, the reiatsu not healing it.

Karasu: "The hell?"

Mayakashi stood up. He was at full power again. His zanpakutou in his hand.

Karasu: "So you called off your bankai? You stupid!?"

Mayakashi: "Ha, you may think that you have the upper hand, but you are quite mistaken."

Karasu: "Spill it!"

Mayakashi: "You remember the fast speed regeneration? You are about to see some more of it, except, this time I won't be holding back, at all..."

Karasu: "Bring it, ya freak!"

Karasu caught his Zanpakutou by the handle as it fell through the air.

Karasu: "Show me this power! I'm growing impatient..."

Mayakashi performed another kidou spell and placed his hand in the middle of his chest. He drew a circle with his blood with his finger in a circle around the area. Suddenly the skin and tissue there all disintegrated, leaving a hole. His skin turned to white, his eyes became red, his short hair grew down his back, in a wild state. He tore off his shirt, revealing white skin and the hole. His muscles seemed larger. The high speed regeneration had begun, and stopped the area around the hole from bleeding.

Mayakashi: "Hollowfication, but not as you are familiar with it."

Mayakashi breathed heavily, followed by an eerie growl.

Karasu: "Ha, you really are a freak!"

Mayakashi: "I will kill you..."

Mayakashi vanished from sight and appeared in front of Karasu swiping at him with his katana. It had changed appearance slightly, the guard and the blade. The blade was now a scarlet red colour, the handle was silver. Karasu blocked the attack and kicked Mayakashi in the side, but found something unexpected. His skin was no longer like flesh, but almost like bone...

Karasu: "The hell!?"

Mayakashi pointed two fingers at Karasu, and a red, ominous light began to form around them in the shape of an unstable ball. It grew, and became more violent, as little sparks could be seen around it.

Mayakashi: "Cero!"

Karasu held his zanpakutou in a defensive position, hoping to block this unknown attack.

A huge beam of red light shot out of Mayakashi's fingers towards Karasu, His sword blocked most of it, but cinders got through and burned up small parts of his shinigami uniform.

Karasu: "Wow...What was that attack?"

Mayakashi appeared above him, his fingers pointed again.

Mayakashi: "CERO!!!"

The same red light shot at Karasu from above this time. He jumped to the side just in time as the ground was decimated. He skidded to a halt and looked up. Mayakashi was smiling a sadistic smile. Karasu swung his zanpakutou for another long ranged attack, Mayakashi beat it away with just his forearm, making sure to hit the side of it.

Karasu: "Tch.."

Mayakashi threw his katana at Karasu, Karasu dodged to the side as it struck the ground. Within less han a second, Mayakashi stood on top of the handle of his katana.

Mayakashi: "CERO!!!"

Karasu: "CRAP!! CLOSE RANGE!!! I CAN'T ESCAPE!!!"

The beam shot out at high speed, the area where Karasu stood emitted an odd light, as the cero was depleated.

Karasu moved his katana and arm, that were protecting his face, away so that he could see. A little black box fell to the ground and locked itself closed.

Majeh: "Another little capsule I have, it can trap spirit energy, it's like a bottomless cave for reiatsu, so to speak. You see, I now have a specimen of your "Cero". I'm quite excited about getting this one to base."

Majeh smiled a genuine smile.

Mayakashi: "How dare you mock me!"

Mayakashi flipped into the air and grabbed his katana, stabbing it forward at Majeh. Majeh shunpoed to the side as Karasu punched Mayakashi in the side.

Karasu: "Gah...that's hard skin...it's almost like punchin' bone..."

Majeh: "Oh very interesting indeed, get some of his skin cells too Karasu, we'll use those as specimens too!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Sun May 17, 2009 6:52 am

Karasu slashed to the side as Majeh jumped back. Mayakashi swiftly turned and blocked the attack, clashing swords with Karasu. He put more power into the block, sending Karasu back. He stopped himself and flipped into the air , landing beside Mayakashi, punching at him. Mayakashi moved out of the way as Karasu slashed at him. Mayakashi ducked under the attack as Karasu threw his katana into the air again, and kicked at Mayakashi, who managed to dodge again by leaning to the side. He then stabbed his katana forward at Karasu, just as Karasu's katana fell through the air and he caught it, slashing Mayakashi in the stomach, but sacrificing his own stomach to a slash.

Karasu jumped back as did Mayakashi. They were pretty much equally wounded, and evenly matched.

Mayakashi: "CERO!"

The same rapidly made its way through the way aimed at Karasu. Karasu's eyes lit up as he put his palm forward, catching, and then crushing the cero. Shards of light disbanded around his hand. His hand was a little bloody, but it was evident that he didn't care in the slightest. One might even have guessed that he enjoyed it.

Karasu: "This is getting boring rather fast, if you are capable of killing me, then try harder, I'm really getting pissed off!"

Mayakashi: "Insolent fool, know your place!"

Karasu: "Have it your way, I'll bring the fight to you!"

Karasu erupted with reiatsu, his eyes glowed again. The reiatsu was putting quite a strain on the area around him. The ground was cracking beneath him, the trees were blowing violently. Then he charged Mayakashi, almost invisible due to his immense speed. As his katana met Mayakashi's a shockwave expanded through the area, blowing the trees more violently, even starting to uproot some of them. As the leaves spun in the air, Karasu pointed his katana at where Mayakashi was standing after being pushed back by the powerful collision. As the first leaf hit the ground, Karasu was in front of Mayakashi, releasing a barrage of furious katana strikes and slashes. Mayakashi blocked as many as he could, but he ended up being slashed three times on the chest.

Mayakashi breathed heavily as Karasu put his sword over his right shoulder and held the handle. It was clear that he wasn't being amused, that he longed for a tougher opponent, one who could quench his bloodlust...But his just wasn't enough. It was almost boring.

Mayakashi looked up at him, seeing his eyes, and the feelings behind them.

Mayakashi: "Your eyes, they have changed back to the way they were..."

Karasu: "I'm not impressed by your show, you clearly aren't the fighter I had hoped you were..."

Mayakashi: "Tch! Don't you dare speak to me like that!"

Karasu: "Or what, you'll stand there and take more of my punishment? Wise up, this is pathetic."

Majeh: "Karasu, now's your chance, finish him!"

Karasu: "Butt out Majeh, this doesn't concern you."

Majeh: "The hell it doesn't, he cracked my sword and bloodied me up!"

Karasu: "Be quiet..."

Majeh: "Tch!"

In an instant a howling wind echoed through the place where they were fighting. Mayakashi split into two, blood flew out of the deep wound. He died without pain.

Karasu: "He wasn't what I had hoped..."

Majeh: "WOW!"

The two began to leave.

Mayakashi: "Just where do you think you are going?"

The two looked round suddenly.

Mayakashi: "Not worthy? Pathetic? You talk too much, I used a kidou to make it look like you killed me, but really, I'm still alive."

Karasu: "Judging by it being a weak attack, I'm not surprised..."

Majeh: "You...!"

Karasu: "Majeh, go back to base, heal up your sword, I'll finish up here..."

Majeh: "You sure?"

Karasu: "Yeah, I'm sure...go on, you can come back and check on me if you want when you're finished..."

Majeh: "Right ok.."

Majeh grabbed his Zanpakutou and vanished.

Karasu: "So Mayakashi, care to show me what you've been waiting to show?"

Mayakashi: "How...?!"

Karasu: "Majeh may not have realised it, but I can feel that deeper, darker reiatsu, I can feel it...Summon it up, and give me the battle I deserve! THe loser will be crowned in death, the winner leaves with his life!"

Mayakashi: "I like the way you think, let's go!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Thu May 28, 2009 8:09 am

Rin: What…aw that idiot *looks up then down a pile* I guess…I’ll try my best. *Pops pill in her mouth*
*mini explosion, the people above do not notice.*
Rin: T-Tsuin Kumo *Rin now has two whips, the sixteen legs flying everywhere. She stands there with her eyes closed*
Kaze: Oh, this will be fun… *charges. Tony intervenes*
Tony: Don’t think so…
Rin: No…it’s okay…usually I can’t control all 16 whips at once…but this pill *opens eyes. Her eyelashes are longer and her eyes are purple* I’m ready.
Kaze: Now THIS will be fun!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Fri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Tony:nice work Rin but *freezes*what the hell im bleeding
Rin:TONY!!!!!
Kaze:hehehehe *his wing in Tonys back*
Tony:you bastard(he just missed my heart)
Kaze:Hehehe i needed a distraction and she was it
Rin:GRRRR YOU COWARD!!!!!!!!
Kaze:hehehe if i were you i would save your boyfriend *grins*
Tony:shit*his body goes back to normal and two Zanpakutou appear*
Kaze:ill like to see you survive this Tony hehehehe say hello to Rio on the other side for me*Throws Tony at a tree at high speed*
Tony:(I cant die here no i can't... i must avenge Rio)*Hits the tree*
Rin:Tony!!!*Catches him*
Tony:......
Rin:Kaze!!!!...huh he is gone
Tony:that bastard *coughs out blood*
Rin:Tony dont talk you'll loose your energy
Tony:i dont care i dont deserve to live
Rin:dont say that
Tony:go in my bag theres a pill in there its Red
Rin:ok*goes into Tony's bag and gets it*this one
Tony:yer give it here*eats it* it stops the bleeding
Rin:good im taking you to forth division*lifts Tony*
Tony:thanks Rin....you've been alot of help for a new member *faints*
Rin:i need to move faster

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:05 am

Karasu stood, his arms folded, his hair blowing in the wind.

Mayakashi: "I'll show you my full power now, appologies for keeping it hidden."

Karasu: "Get on with it.."

Mayakashi pulled up his sleeve, and bit his finger, letting a drip of blood come out. He swiped his finger up his arm, along a black tattoo, shaped like a snake. Within seconds a monstrous power started emanating from him, burning the ground around him. His skin became like a snake's, his eyes glowed red, and he grew two fangs and a pronged tongue. He had become much more agile looking.

Karasu stood still, looking on in horror at the demon now in front of him.

Mayakashi: "So, are you interested now?"

Karasu: "Not until you can prove that you are more of a challenge."

Karasu pulled out his zanpakutou again and held it with both hands, getting ready.

Mayakashi: "LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mayakashi appeared under Karasu and slashed at him, narrowly missing his jugular vein. Karasu pushed off the ground using reiatsu and took to the sky. Mayakashi retracted his arm and punched forward, his arm elongating and flying through the air at Karasu. Karasu managed to dodge slightly to the side, but Mayakashi had sprung off the ground and had retracted his arm. Karasu slashed to the side to block a sword strike. Mayakashi then threw his arm forward, gripping Karasu's neck and pulling him closer, his sword at the ready.

Karasu: "GAH!"

Mayakashi pulled Karasu in and stabbed him through the chest, before tossing him to the ground. Karasu crashed and dropped his zanpakutou. Mayakashi descended and crashed on top of Karasu, making him cough up blood. He then kicked him across the battlefield, breaking through a tree sideways and crashing, then skidding across the ground, ripping his shirt further, and grazing his skin. Then again the arm came for him, gripping his arm and swinging him around crashing through all of the trees in the area.

Karasu: "Dammit..."

Mayakashi brought his arm back and smiled.

Karasu: "I need a plan..."

Karasu jumped out from behind a tree and charged Mayakashi kicking at him, but not being fast enough. Mayakashi used a palm strike to get him in the stomach, then slashed him across the stomach and then he kicked him back into the forest surrounding the area.

Karasu: "Interesting... I need my zanpakutou..."

Karasu leapt from the trees aiming for his zanpakutou, but Mayakashi saw what he was doing. He appeared in front of him and kicked him hard in the stomach, and then beating him down into the ground and stabbing him through the shoulder.

Mayakashi: "Give up..."

Karasu started to see a blue light. It was darkening, dark blue clouds, and then he realised that it was raining. He realised that he was inside his mind. A man appeared behind him, a man that he knew well, it was his zanpakutou.

???: "What happened to wanting to kill him?"

Karasu: "I...but I'm not holding you?"

???: "That is irrelevant, now reach me, and tear him apart."

Karasu: "I can't get to you, he's too fast!"

???: "Can't, a pathetic word, stand up, and grab your weapon, release on him the true force of my power, send him to the devil..."

Karasu: "But..."

???: "Why do you continue to bother me, go, retrieve me, and tear him apart..."

Karasu awakened to the battlefield again. He could see Mayakashi's feet, and the ground around him. He began to get up.

Mayakashi: "Pfft, back for more punishment?"

Karasu looked him in the eyes, Mayakashi looked deep into them. He saw the eyes of a murderer, the eyes of someone after blood, he saw his death.

Karasu stood up, the ground under him began to crack, dust and rocks lifted into the air. He put one foot forward, destroying the ground under it.

Mayakashi: "How the hell can you still move? What is this reiatsu?"

Karasu: "This is my will, this is your demise..."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 am

*Tony awakes in a pitch black room with only a small light*
Tony:damn Kaze killed me i have failed Ariel,Majeh,Rin and Rio....
???:oh common dont tell me thats it
Tony:who the *%^& are you....
???:your conscience
Tony:where the hell am i ,Heaven or hell
???:Well erm let me think^^
Tony:what do you mean hurry up and tell me
???:your kinda in...
Tony:i cant even see you
???:well come closer to the light and i will guide you
*Tony walks closer to be frozen with fear*
Tony:YOUU!!!!
Kaze:hehehe hello Tony
Tony:you killed me *trys to reach for Zanpaktuo*
Kaze:*grins* looking for this
Tony:how the hell did you get that
Kaze:look im not here to kill you hear me out
Tony:hear you out you killed me and my brother
???:hey moron...
Tony:what the....?*Turns around* You but...
???:yer yer i knoe your shocked but this is your mind bro
Tony:Rio your alive
Rio:erm im not listen to me
Tony:*runs to hug Rio*
Rio:Bankai*puts scythe to Tony's Neck*
Tony:huh what the
Rio:the only reason me and Kaze are here is to help you
Tony:help me...with what?
Kaze:you will see *shunpo's next to Rio*
Rio:Kaze and i are in you mind you are in the Hospital unconscience
Tony:hospital....Rin she saved me
Kaze:lucky for you, im sorry for hurting you that bad im not like the real Kaze
Rio:I only came back because you needed training
Tony:sooo erm when do we start
Kaze:we already did*dashes at Tony with Rio*
Tony:wait i dont have my Zanpaktuo
Rio:dont need it
*Rio and Kaze send a flurry of slashes at Tony making him dodge and weave, then Kaze goes in for an uppercut connecting to Tonys Jaw sending him Flying at the same time Rio Slashes Tony to the ground*
Tony:ahhh that hur... hey no cuts
Rio:duh not the real world
Tony: Razz *blows rassberry* ok my turn
*Tony dashes at Rio and punches him as Kaze flys towards. He Kicks Rio and with both legs and uses the force to torpedo himself towards Kaze and Knees him in the gut*
Rio:nice one bro Very Happy stage one complete
Tony: hehehe
Kaze:good work
*meanwhile*
Ariel:WHERE IS TONY!!?
Rin:......
Ariel:Tell me is he dead?
Rin:he is stable but its all my fault*sheds a tear*
Ariel:Knowing my brother he is alright Very Happy
Rin:huh.. ok

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 am

Karasu kept walking, getting closer to his zanpakutou, Mayakashi watched as he walked past him, slowly, and knelt down to pick up his zanpakutou.

Karasu: "This is where you die... Mayakashi."

Karasu turned and without calling the name of his zanpakutou it transformed to its shikai stage.

Mayakashi: "WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T CALL IT'S NAME?!"

Karasu: "This is 100% focus. Why would I need to?"

Mayakashi tried to back away, but the pressure that Karasu's reiatsu was creating was holding him to the spot. Karasu calmly walked up to him and smiled without looking at him. Karasu slashed off one of Mayakashi's arms.

Mayakashi: "AAHH!"

Karasu: "That is for making me drop my zanpakutou."

All of a sudden, the reiatsu vanished, allowing Mayakashi to run for his life. Then the pressure came back.

Karasu: "Not fun is it, when you can't get where you want to...where to need to get to..."

Mayakashi: "What are you doing? Where is this reiatsu coming from?"

Karasu: "No more questions, Goodbye."

Karasu spun his sword quickly and then aiming at Mayakashi, slashed off his head, finishing him. His lifeless body fell to the floor.

Karasu: "Finally, I am reunited with my former power... Thank you Mayakashi"

Karasu sheathed his zanpakutou which changed back as he required it to. He knelt down and closed Mayakashi's eyes, and then using his reiatsu, he erupted the rocks and dirt from the ground, and then buried Mayakashi. He planted a single black flower on top of his final resting place, and then vanished.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 am

Rin: Good job Rin...way to be a complete failure~ *in forest a little ways from the hospital* You have once again screwed everything up! Congratulations~ *charges at a tree and totally destroys it* This sucks...but Bankai...it felt so good... *Stands up* I just gotta try harder...

*Goes to hospital, sees Ariel*

Rin: Hey, is he awake yet?

Ariel: No...*looks away*

Rin: Oh...*sits down next to her*

Ariel: You know this is all your fault...

Rin: Yeah...I guess it is. I'm sorry.

Ariel: *glares* I hate you

Rin: *winces* ...thought so...
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 am

"O captain my captain... wait, that should be o lieutenant, my lieutenant.. you get the point." said Kyou as he walked further into the grassy gnolls. He was sure that his men could handle any current healing jobs. They still had many of the seated men, who were competent in most everything except the most extreme procedures.

But he had to talk to this reiatsu source that was near. Because he had another reiatsu with him, and if it was who Kyou thought it was, it was very important they talked.

Because a hollow that traveled with the the vice captain for this one moment in time would be a bad thing. even if it was one of his pet projects, it was still just a bit taboo.

So with increased speed, Kyou run faster towards the reiatsu source in the distance that plagued his conscience.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Majeh appeared suddenly at the battleground where Karasu was standing.

Majeh: "Where is he?"

Karasu: "Hell probably..."

Majeh: "Nice work, you actually killed him?"

Karasu: "Of course, oh, and I have one other thing to discuss with you..."

Majeh: "Yeh?"

Karasu: "I want to run for captain."

Majeh: "Sure, we can go talk with the head captain..."

Karasu: "...Of squad 10."

Majeh looked at Karasu in astonishment.

Majeh: "Why not be a captain of one of the other divisions?"

Karasu: "Because you are a clown and I am more powerful than you, I don't have a problem with the other captains..."

Majeh began to look more angry.

Majeh: "If you want my title, you are gonna have to take it from me..."

Karasu: "Gladly, we should schedule a time."

Majeh: "Pfft, I don't believe I'm actually gracing you with a response, but fine, one week from now, we will battle at the grand forest up north in Rokungai."

Karasu: "Rokungai?"

Majeh: "That way there will be no interferance from the Gotei 13."

Karasu: "Hmm, the winner takes the title of 10th squad captain."

Majeh: "No, I was messing with you, you stay my Lieutenant! HAHA!"

Karasu leapt at Majeh and punched for him, Majeh moved to the side and grabbed his arm, attempting to throw him across the area. Karasu released reiatsu and blew Majeh's grip off his arm with his force, and then punched him in the stomach and into one of the surrounding trees. Majeh jumped to the side just as Karasu then followed up with a powerful blast of kidou.

Majeh: "Crap, he's actually a lot stronger than I thought, and his reiatsu is far different than it was..."

Karasu appeared and kicked at Majeh, but this time Majeh ducked, placed both hands on the ground and kicked Karasu in the jaw, knocking him back a little.

Karasu: "Heh, so you can actually fight a little after all.. Interesting..."

Karasu grabbed Majeh's leg and threw him into the ground, and then kicked him across the battlefield.

Majeh: "Gah...Why do these things always happen to me T_T "

Majeh released a lot of Reiatsu and powered himself up. He then blocked Karasu's next attack and punched him in the face, getting a fist to his own face as well.

Karasu: "Prove to me that you are fit to be a captain!"

Majeh: "I'LL SHOW YOU ALRIGHT!!"

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Gremlin Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Tony:ahh damn man im hungry
Rio:hehehe good old Tony always hungry
Tony:hehehe*looks at Kaze* Kaze you hungry?
Kaze:huh no thanks im alrite
Tony:you sure theres more than enough?
Kaze:yer man
Tony:hehehe*drops his fork* Taichou.....
Rio:huh Majeh what about him
Tony:he is in danger
Rio:Tony:you need to finish your training
Tony:Majeh is much more important than training
Rio:i hope you know that this will be the last time i see you
Tony:it was nice seeing you anyway bro Very Happy im gonna miss you
Rio:hey dont forget your sword and mine we are both one now
Kaze:take care of yourself
Tony:i will thanks guys and i wont forget it
Rio:wake up
Kaze:Wake up

*in the real world*
Tony:huh *breathes deeply* first time in the hospital and im healed Mediocreaclly but it will do....thanks Rio...and Kaze. Damn im thanking Kaze hehehe*grabs his clothes and jumps out of the window with 2 Zanpakutou* Hold on Majeh ill be there soon *jumps out of the window*

*Ariel opens the door to Tonys room*

Ariel:Tony...* Looks around and sees Tonys bed messed up and his stuff missisng. In shock she screams and runs out* TONY WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Gremlin
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 am

Majeh dodged another of Karasu's attacks. Karasu started a barrage of punches, hitting Majeh a few times, then kicking him back, crashing into another tree. Majeh spread his arms and gripped the air lessening the damage. Karasu appeared before him and punched him several times in the stomach before uppercutting him into the sky. Majeh gripped part of the sky and slowed himself down by skidding, Karasu kicked at him, but Majeh ducked and spun a kick at his face, it connected. Reiatsu blew it away, and Karasu kicked him in the stomach again. Majeh spun through the air, as Karasu appeared above him and whacked him downwards, he spiralled downwards and crashed into the ground.

Majeh: "Is this the end..."

Karasu appeared beside where Majeh landed. He shook his head and then pulled Majeh out of the hole and punched him across the battlefield. Majeh reached for his sword, but Karasu appeared and kicked his hand out of the way. He pulled Majeh's sword out of the sheath and threw it to the other side of the battlefield.

Majeh: "I'll crush you!"

Karasu: "Wise up, at this level you have no chance of "crushing" me."

Karasu pointed his open palm at Majeh and then smiled sadistically.

Majeh: "Stop!"

Karasu fired a powerful kidou at Majeh, it got closer and closer, then Majeh's eyes lit up bright blue. His reiatsu raged and he smacked the beam out of the way. He got to his feet and charged Karasu, punching at him, but missing as Karasu moved to the side.

Karasu: "Ha, that's not enough Majeh!"

Karasu swept a kick knocking Majeh off his feet, and then punched him into the ground. Majeh coughed up blood.

Karasu: "You are pathetic, how the hell did a loser like you get into the Gotei 13!?"

Majeh: "Pfft, you think you're so powerful just because you've got me down, and you killed Mayakashi?"

Karasu: "No, I know I'm far more powerful than you and him, and almost everyone else here..."

Majeh: "Alright then, the gloves come off, let's stop messing about and fight for real!"

Majeh released a burst of reiatsu and appeared in front of Karasu, they exchanged a barrage of melee attacks, Karasu still coming out on top. Karasu kicked at Majeh, but he managed to block it with his forearm, and getting in closer to headbutt him, and backhand him so as to knock him backwards. Majeh pursued and kneed him in the stomach and punched him to the left, then appeared in front of him and swung a punch.

Karasu: "Better, but you still aren't at captain level..."

Karasu easily dodged the attack and punched Majeh in the back of the head, knocking him face down into he ground.

Karasu: "I was reluctant to use this, but I guess I'm gonna have to."

Karasu held out his palm and said an incantation for a level 80 kidou.

Majeh: "No way...I can't dodge this!!!"

Karasu: "This is where your life comes to an end..."

Majeh: "KARASU NO!!!"

Karasu: "BLACK THUNDER!!!"

Karasu blasted a black beam of lightning at Majeh, capable of killing him in his current condition.

Majeh: "No, it can't end here...No, I won't let it!!!"

Karasu: "DIE!!"

Majeh: "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Majeh's reiatsu suddenly changed to that of a raging storm, but one that was calm. A calm yet incredibly destructive spirit force.

Karasu: "Hmm.."

Majeh got on to one knee, his back facing Karasu. The kidou moved closer, but almost in slow motion now, it got to about 2 inches from Majeh and erupted, dissipating into nothingness. Majeh's reiatsu was tremendous, it's force was so powerful, yet so well contained, the area around wasn't damaged at all, but the power was clearly there, the atmosphere itself was changing slightly.

Karasu: "Such spiritual pressure..."

Majeh: "I feel, awesome..."

Karasu: "Let's leave."

Majeh: "What? Don't tell me you are accepting me as your captain?"

Karasu: "It doesn't matter how I feel, I just wanted you to accept yourself as powerful enough to be a captain, but for the record, yes, I accept you... For now..."

Majeh: "Then why did you try to kill me? And why separate me from my Zanpakutou?"

Karasu: "I separated you from your Zanpakutou so that you could learn to draw power from yourself, and not always rely on your katana's power. And kill you? If I wanted to kill you I'd have drawn my own Zanpakutou, I was just beating you up enough to have a need to call out such power, and now that you have achieved that, well, training is over I guess.."

Majeh: "Training?"

Karasu: "Again, I'll explain later..."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next