[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RP// The Chosen Ones

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon RP// The Chosen Ones Empty Pokemon RP// The Chosen Ones

Post by nick-kun[nu] Tue May 12, 2009 4:42 am

The Chosen Ones

At birth, you had been chosen by a selected Legendary Pokemon. This Legendary Pokemon chose you for a reason yet still unknown. As you grew up this Legendary Pokemon became your favorite. You decide one day that on your journey you will find this legendary and hope to fight it in combat. Now when are world gets thrown into chaos its up to those to try to save it.... or maybe help destroy it.
------------------------------------------

Rules

---No godmodding or powerplay
---Remember you can use all the knowledge of Pokemon there is.
---This uses all Places in Pokemon including Orre and Orange Islands.
---PM me your profiles, please don't post them in the RP.
---Do not post in the RP UNTIL I ACCEPT YOUR PROFILE!
---This is a Lit/semi-lit RP, please use “…” for speaking, DO NOT USE *…* or -…- for actions. Use ((…)) or some indication you are speaking OOC, and make an effort to post at least two/three lines per post.
---Type "Pokemon" in the subject when you PM me your profile.
---Keep Everything PG 13 for now.
---No cybering, or anything of the sort
---Please don't post if you aren't a part of the Rp, it distracts the rp and gets everyone off topic.
---No killing, unless the person playing the character gives you permission..
---If you need to change details in your profile PM me.
---I will be controlling many different characters such as Team Rocket and maybe some stuff like that.
---Post at least once a day. if you are going to be away for an extended period of time, please pm me and let me know
---Have fun.

Chosen Legendary

These are all the Legendary Already Chosen. If you need a list of Legendary please tell me.

Giratina: Chosen by Vio
Suicune: Chosen by Arashi
Regice: Chosen by Chloe
Mew: Chosen by Raphael
Raikou: Chosen by Karasu
Dialga: Chosen by Colbalt

Profile Skeleton

[code:1:5fd0][anime image only, please!! Use a Link!
played by//
my name is//
age//
gender//
Chosen Legendary// (Favorite Legend, say none if you don't want one.)
Occupation// (Gym Leader, Trainer, ect)
Pokemon// (Main 6)
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
personality//
background//
likes//
dislikes//
other// [/code:1:5fd0]

Profiles

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img299/3490/demonkingph1.jpg
played by//Majeh[NU]
my name is//What? My name is, who? my name is ... Arashi Majeh
age// 18
gender// Male
Chosen Legendary// Suicune
Occupation// Elite Four Member Very Happy
Pokemon//
1.) Blastoise
2.) Raichu
3.) Pidgeot
4.) Typhlosion
5.) Scizor
6.) Empoleon
personality// Calm and confident. Sticks to principles. Has honour. Good person.
background// One of the windows vista default package.... Oh, the other type of background...
Just a small town guy, livin' in a lone...oh...
Serious: Majeh has a wonderful life. He was well looked after as a child. He trained hard everyday, pokemon love him. He is powerful. We think he knows rasengan, but aren't sure...
likes// Jokes. Comedy. Not being serious. Pokemon. Honour. Loyalty. Trust. Principles. Winning. Revenge. JUSTICE!
dislikes// Gay people. When people bother him. Interruptions. Losing. People who don't have honour. People who don't stick to their principles.
other// Nope, not really.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/16/22135.jpg
played by// Ragmaan
my name is// Chloe Adams
age// 16
gender// Female
Chosen Legendary// Regice
Occupation// Contest Person
Pokemon// (Main 6)
1.) Kiss, the level 25 Smoochum
2.) Glass, the level 22 Froslass
3.) Stun, the level 20 Stunky
4.)~~
5.)~~
6.)~~
personality// Chloe is a little stuck up as she had slightly famous parents. They were well known in their own circle, talented people. She has a sharp tongue, but also a kind heart.
background// Chloe had a ... different childhood. While she did have pokemon, she went to a school for the talented. As her parents were artists, they wanted her to have a good appreciation of artistic talent so the school focused heavily on the arts. After failing to learn any instruments and only succeeding slightly at art and pokemon in tandem, they sighed and let her on her own. Of course, she learned of contests and performed spectacularly at them.
likes// The dark, art, contests, her pokemon, sophisticated people
dislikes// Buffoons, overemotional, idiots
other// She tattooed herself and her pokemon are tattooed as well with the pattern on their bodies at the right place. She has some nice clothes but tends to wear darker things

https://2img.net/h/i69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/SandGraveyard/Drakon-1.jpg?t=1233062294
played by// Nick-Kun[Nu]
my name is// Vio
age// 27
gender// Male
Chosen Legendary// Giratina
Occupation// Leader of Team Galactic
Pokemon//
1.) Eevee
2.) Crobat
3.) Magnezone
4.) Froslass
5.) Galade
6.) Blazikin
personality// Vio is a cool, very calm person. He knows how to act during difficult situations. He is a very intelligent person class a Triple AAA In Pokemon Academy. Even though all of that when he does get mad he gets extremely mad and we'll do anything to get what he wants.
background// Vio is the boss and leader of Team Galactic. A team trying to make a perfect world. After Cyrus had left the team Vio had stepped in. Now we'll see if this was a good thing.
likes// Winning, Giratina, Straight and simple paths.
dislikes// Obstacles, Innocence
other// He's identity as the leader of Team Galactic is unknown as is the fact Team Galactic is back.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img149/188/bbbtop02yy1.jpg
played by// Hoshi
my name is// Karasu
age// 19
gender// Male
Chosen Legendary// Raikou
Occupation// Trainer (Pokemon Collector)
Pokemon//
1.) Dragonair
2.) Wartortle
3.) Elekid
4.) Cyndaquil
5.) Hitmonlee
6.) Raichu
personality// Quiet, keeps to himself, tries not to get into battles too much though most of the time it can't be helped.
background// Started as a pokemon trainer when he was 8. His first pokemon was Squirtle. After defeating the original Gym leaders, he decided to start a career as more of a pokemon collector than of a trainer and has decided against challenging the Elite Four as of yet. He has currently caught over 200 types of pokemon.
likes// Collecting pokemon, electric pokemon, pizza, chocolate milk, privacy
dislikes// Confrontations, bug pokemon, rock pokemon
other// N/A

played by// Friki Tiki
my name is// Raphael
age// 19
gender// Male
Chosen Legendary// Mew
Occupation// Trainer
Pokemon//
1.) Charizard
2.) Alakazham
3.) Houndoom
4.) Gyarados
5.) Gengar
6.) Steelix
personality// Laid back and easy going most of the time, but can be overzealous when confronting individuals with sin in their hearts.
background// Resides in a cathedral in Lavender Town in the Kanto region.
likes//
dislikes//
other//

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Kyoyahibari1.png
played by//Alex[NU]
my name is//Cobalt
age//18
gender//Male
Chosen Legendary// Dialga
Occupation// Trainer
Pokemon// (Main 6)
1.) Typhlosion (Typhoon)
2.) Gyrados (Fury)
3.) Luxray (Lynx)
4.) Dragonite (Gale)
5.) Scizor (Aina)
6.) Togekiss (Benign)
personality// Relatively bubbly in personality, and always looking to make friends. However, he does not hesitate to brag about his pokemon or skills - something he can assuredly back up in power. Some would say he's a pokemon geek for all his knowledge, but he considers it wisdom, and is open with anyone who is willing to listen. All together, a good guy - with aggressive tendency's in battle...He tends to yell out battle cries a lot.
background//Born in Cherrygrove City, Cobalt started his journey when he was twelve. He would later on conquer his home country - however, he wasn't satisfied; thus, with acceptance of his pokemon and family, he continued to move onwards toward his goal of becoming a pokemon master...and to see that certain pokemon
likes//A good battle, a rival, contests (because competition in anything is awesome), video games, fire pokemon, typhlosions, girl pokemon trainers (Teehee), and of course: pokemon (battling and catching)
dislikes//Weaklings, trainers that rely on chance instead of skill, vegatables (Aside from carrots and broccoli), blazikens, hindrances, and corny movies
other//He takes the time to nickname every pokemon with the utmost care - so that way in battle the name can be said fluidly, as well as comment on the pokemon's abilities or natures. Also...he has a huge crush on Flannery (who doesn't XD)
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP// The Chosen Ones Empty Re: Pokemon RP// The Chosen Ones

Post by Ragmaan Wed May 13, 2009 9:22 am

As Chloe was out for a walk, she was questioning her last contest. She had gotten so close, making it to the semi semi finals (ie: the top eight!) and mind you this competition had like thirty two people in it!

Anyway, she was walking, on a path in the middle of a grassy knoll. It was a pleasant day, but that made her only pout more. She liked it better when it was downcast and dark; it was much better atmosphere for contests! Drama is always more interesting than plain and mundane.

But cliche' gave way to hope, as the sky darkened and thunder flashed in the sky. It was clear that an eventful moment would occur, soon enough, if she would just wait. Her hands were on her poke'balls, ready to release her allies at a moment's notice.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Wed May 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Two people in wierd jumpsuits had been walking down the same grassy knoll that Chloe has. As they say her they quickly hid in a grassy bush nearby.

"You know who that is?" One of the men said quietly so that Chloe couldn't hear them.
"No who?" The other one said confused.
"She's Chloe, She made it to the top 8 in one the regions contests. If she can get that far her Pokemon must be very strong.
"But, Bosses intentions are not to steal Pokemon,"
"Shut Up, The only reason I joined this team was for money and Pokemon so come on, were going to steal her Pokemon.
"Fine...."
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Thu May 14, 2009 9:28 am

Along his long tiring journey, Karasu had come across a cave of which he heard a legendary pokemon may dwell. It was nearly pitch black dark, so reluctantly his Elekid knew flash, which lit up a large proportion of the cave.

"Well, all ready, let's venture forward" Karasu said tightening the straps of his bag to secure it from sliding off.

As he progressed, he came to a forked pathway. Not too sure which way was correct, he took the left path first, knowing in his mind that he would most likely have to head in the other two paths as well.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Thu May 14, 2009 11:08 am

Due to the law of odd occurrences, Chloe was destined to have an event. It was predetermined with the sudden happening of the darkened sky. And to that point, there was a convenient tree in the area. A perfect place to make a stand, as she would have it as a front to protect her back. Therefore a pincer manueveur could not be executed on her.

With practiced caution, Chloe continually inched back to the tree, with her hands on her pokeballs. For some comfort, she took out one as it opened to full size. "Entertain Glass." The pokeball expanded, and a pokemon burst forth in an icy entrance. Snowflakes fell on the ground, as the seals on the pokeball were now glowing, and a beautiful beast appeared. It was none other than Chloe's Frosslass, with the snake tattooed around its eyes. The translucent skin now had a black pattern, which gave a malicious look to the mischievous Glass.

As Glass crooned to Chloe, her eyes flitted around the area as she waited for the probable pokemon that would appear, or trainer that would randomly battle her just because he ran near and looked at her eyes.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Fri May 15, 2009 4:12 am

As Froslass had come out of its Poke-ball the two grunts came into battle position.

"Froslass, I hear thats a pretty strong pokemon," One of the Grunts said, "Be on your feet." The other grunt nodded.

"I will," He responded. They both let out there Pokemon. It was a Stunky and Glameow."

"Hand over your Pokemon nice and quietly before we have annihilate you."
----------------------------------

A Girl with Purple hair and a very old man had been walking in the same cave as Karasa was.

"Charon, this is against Leader Vio's Orders," The girl said to the old man as they continued to walk.
"No it isn't Jupitar, We're doing his request while looking for a legendary Pokemon." Charon replied back to her, "Stupid girl, don't question by genius."
"Shouldn't you be in Eterna City anyway?" Jupitar replied back ignoring everything he just said.
"Not as of right now." Charon said not even stating why. As they walked they came across a fork in the road. "We're taking the Right way,"
"And why don't we just split up?" Jupiter suggested. There was a long pause.
"I have no Pokemon dipstick I need protection if we do happen to find something."
"Fine..." Jupitar said as the took the right path unknowing where they may be going

Last edited by nick-kun[nu] on Fri May 15, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri May 15, 2009 4:46 am

Even though Chloe's heart started beating quite fast, she wouldn't let her fear show. "A two on one battle? That doesn't seem quite fair. Let me even this up!"

"Come on out Kiss!" Her second pokeball opened, revealing her badass Smoochum who had the snake tattoo on its arm. It was wearing black lipstick and other black girl stuff, so it was looking mighty cool and dangerous.

"Let me show you the strength of a contest coordinator! Kiss, Fake Tears and then Powder Snow on the Glameow! Glass, use your Icy Wind then your Ominous Wind on the Stunky!"

The fake tears started launching from Kiss's eyes, and then they were frozen as they were carried along with the powdered snow that came from Kiss's mouth.

Of course, Glass let out a cold frozen wind, which only went faster as a dark wind traveled right behind it.

"I call that my Frozen Tears, and the other my Dark Winter's Eve! Let's see how you like those!" They were both beautiful but horrifying, as one represented a childrens fears turned into reality and the other the death of a man stranded in the winter at night.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Fri May 15, 2009 5:26 am

Stunky and Glameow were hit hard with the two attacks, as they were unable to dodge the two attacks.

"Damnit, Stunky use Faint Attack on Froslass,"
"As you do the same Glameow."

The two Pokemon attacked knowing that Faint Attack was a sure hit attack, super effective against Froslass.

"Hmm, you won't be able to be our intelligent minds," The cocky Grunt said laughing histericaly.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Fri May 15, 2009 7:59 am

Meanwhile during Chloe’s battle, Cobalt was flying above her – he was traveling to Sinnoh, specifically Oreburgh City, to begin qualification for the Sinnoh League. Upon the mighty Benign, Cobalt leaned forward to allow her a more aerodynamic shape. However, he heard the commotion down below…

“Benign, hold on…hover for a moment”, he said as he patted its back. It began to circle over the intense battle below. He leaned over towards his left, to listen as attacks were yelled at each other.

“I think she’s in trouble…those look like the gang we saw on T.V.” he thought to himself, “Benign let’s go!” Cobalt leaned to his left, towards the ground and Benign made a rapid decent towards the location! A Faint Attack was in process! Unfortunately, Cobalt saw this tactic before, and before Team Galactic’s Pokemon could finish their assault, he yelled out:

“Aura Sphere Benign!” Cobalt yelled while point forwards towards the ground! A large orb of aura formed in front of Benign before being shot towards the ground with enormous force! Glameow and Stunky were sent flying from the impact zone! They landed nearby dazed…

Benign curved upwards upon reaching the ground, allowing Cobalt to jump off and in front of Chloe. With his back turned towards her, he glared at the grunts…

“Sorry about the intrusion, I figured you might need some help?” Cobalt said aloud for Chloe to hear; his togekiss began hovering at his side…
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoshiko Fri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

Karasu traveled further down the path he chose, Elekid walking beside him in case he needed to use flash once again. There were strange markings along the walls of the cave. The words looked ancient, and Karasu was unable to translate them. This didn't bother him much though, he took it as a sign that he must be getting closer to the treasure he seeks.

"Stay close Elekid, the cave is starting to get wider" Karasu said a little concerned.

A few more steps and Karasu triggered a trap, a floor panel was pressed beneath his right foot, and about 25 feet behind him a large boulder was released from its perch and was now rolling down towards him at an alarming rate.

"Oh what the..." Karasu started but had no time to finish, he and Elekid had to run for their lives, faster than they've ever ran before.

The boulder was inching ever so closer, and there seemed to be no way to escape certain death. But as they ran Karasu hit another floor panel, which opened a trap door beneath them. This one however didn't surprise Karasu and he grabbed Elekid and jumped over the hole, rolling on the hard ground as the boulder rolled right into the hole. Karasu listened carefully, but couldn't hear a thud.

"Is that hole endless?" Karasu asked himself as he helped Elekid stand and they went further down the pathway being very cautious of anymore floor panels.
Hoshiko
Hoshiko
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri May 15, 2009 8:17 am

"Return Kiss, Glass."

With two outstretched hands, the pokemon were recalled into their respective pokeballs.

With a quick terse smile, Chloe spoke "Thanks... that was a little too awkward. But your arrival was slightly expected. But I'll probably be on my way now. Ta ta."

The blond haired woman pulled up her hood and continued on her way down the road, but going slow enough in case of a dramatic voice.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by nick-kun[nu] Fri May 15, 2009 8:33 am

"Damnit it return Stunky," One of the Grunts said.
"Return Glameow," The other one said. The two Team Galactic members return there Pokemon. They looked worry and very frightful.
"Hey, were not finished with you girl" One of them said grabbing onto Chole's Shirt Sleeve.
"Yes you are," A Mysterious Voice said from afar getting louder as he got closer. He walked from the east pathway when Chole was going. "Excuse there interruption children, my name is Vio," The man said. He had long Violet color hair, not wearing the jumpsuit the other ones were wearing, but still clearly seen that he was a part of team Galactic. With him was a man with blue hair this one wearing the usually jumpsuit the other two were wearing.
"We give them Pokemon and what do they do, They misuse them..... sorry my name is Saturn." The other guy said looking around at the situation.
nick-kun[nu]
nick-kun[nu]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sat May 16, 2009 2:50 am

Raphael was tossing and turning in his sleep.
????: You will never escape...
Raphael: Get away...
????: Hehehe... I enjoy your despair... but I enjoy those around you in it even more.
Raphael awoke panting.
**the next morning**
Raphael: Bye everyone.
The boy with spiked blonde hair on one side of his head, and long blonde bangs the other side wearing a white jacket hoodie and blue jeans set out of his monastery in Lavender town and sets off.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down