[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alan Shares Some of His Adventures *Coming Soon*

Go down

Alan Shares Some of His Adventures *Coming Soon* Empty Alan Shares Some of His Adventures *Coming Soon*

Post by Alucard009 Thu May 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Alan "Hey it's me, Alan. Now, I know a lot of you have heard me say some interesting things and talk about strange events. That's because I don't live in a way that some people consider 'a normal life'. My life is full of mysterious adventures and some pretty crazy stuff. Magic, futuristic technology, Alien Arch Nemeses, Racecars, Lasers, Aeroplanes...life is like a hurricane (Duck Tales. WOOHOO!).

Since I have so many interesting tales to tell, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in hearing my keen stories. Of course these aren't real, they're just stories, but they're still interesting probably, right? Here's some you can pick from.

The Last Stand: A daring escape from the Archfiend's near impenetrable Fortress.

Night Shift: A superhero story of how I stopped a crime spree done by an organized crime ring run by a supervillain.

Welcome To a New World: How my life got flipped, turned upside down when my one of my stories came true and changed everything.

Even though these will probably take a while (I'm going to an anime con, after all), they'll be posted in about 5 days or so."

Still, ask about one. Might be some interesting reading.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down