[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quaint Little Day

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Quaint Little Day - Page 2 Empty Re: A Quaint Little Day

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 am

Umm, Dr. P.D. follows, into the strangeness.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:51 am

Iori agreed, and peeked into the hallway. It was covered with vines. "Do you really think we should go through here?"

As he stepped further into the hallway, a vine grabbed him and snared him. "Get me out of here! Or save yourselves at least!"

His cry was loud and powerful, as this was odd. And dangerous. And the stupid fine was working on constricting his body as it dangled up at the top of the hallway.

With one last gasp he choked out a final word as the vine squeezed him. "Help!"

[Hero Cue: Sck! Hint hint: OPTIC BLAST]

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 am

Beat poked his glasses and suddenly a blast of light bombed out of them hitting the vines, freeing Iori. Beat was rather amazed by this sudden, not even planned attack. "I dunno what just happaned, but I sure to feel cool", he said.

(amidoingitright? XD)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

(good enough for the beginning, although you don't need to use your "visors" Razz; just read your purple smoke scene and think about what else you can do ^^)

Iori fell to the ground, with a heavy thud. "That hurt, albeit not as much as I would have thought, or compared to that plant anyway. And if you guys wanted to know, I'm better for the most part. Any chance that you can get rid of all the other plants Beat?"

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:11 am

"YUSSSSHI!" yelled Beat out loud, rather excited. "Hmmmm... so the foggy stuff covered by eyes, hands and mouth, I think... and I just shot beams outta my eyes... I wonder if theres a connection", the tought. He then snapped his fingers, hoping there to be fire or something, and for everyones surprise, there indeed was a slight flash of a flame. "Sweeeheheheaaaaaatttt", said Beat with a child like smile. He then ran back to their room and straight to their small fridge, and from the very back of it, took a small bottle of booze. As the others yelled at him "BOOZE?!", he simply told them to shutup and showed his tung to them, in a child like matter. He opened the bottle, drank a little bit and then threw the bottle at the plants, breaking the bottle. This obviously didn't do that much of a effect, but he then snapped his fingers and blew the fire at the booze, burninating the plants as the alcohol catched fire. He then smiled with a face you could even call stoned: he was amazed, and so very, very excited.

(Isrslyhopeamduingitrite x _ x'')
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 am

Doctor Diabolical looked at Beat oddly, ignoring the oddness of the whole thing for a moment or two, before finally stating
"I wish I could do that"
And sitting down, still holding on to the laptop.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:56 am

(close, but you shoots lazers everywhere (as the fog was oocish anyway but that doesn't matter) and we can just call it kinetic energy that made the fire this time)

"That was... fun."

Iori ruffled his own hair, and sighed in appreciation. "Who knows... weren't you closer to the storm Doc? As you did like the rain. Who knows what will happen next. All in favor of continuing say aye."

He smiled, before continuing.

"Of course, I say aye."

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:59 am

"AYE!! FUNFUNFUNEXCITINGADVENTUREIWTHCOOLSTUFF! AYE AYE AYE!!" shouted Beat, as excited as ever.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:21 am

Hinote watched, almost speechless. He thought to himself "how can he use....I have only seen that done in comic books..."

He snapped back to the twisted reality in which they were, and after hearing Iori's request, said "Aye!"

He wondered if he too would be blessed with such powers...

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:42 am

"(Mainly) all agreed then! We continue further in our building, until we are stopped by the next challenge... or run away screaming!" said Iori, who had a slight smirk on his face even though he was now covered in bruises.

But to dramatically enhance the situation, he pretended that he was a soldier. He quickly ran down the hall and pushed himself against the wall and peeked around the corner.

With some complex hand motions, he attempted to motion that it "seemed clear, ya'll can come over now."

With the luck they had, it would be more probable that the results of his motions would summon a monster or his allies would speak aloud and wake something up. Either or.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Hinote, with his hands in his pockets, advanced to Iori's position. He was still deep in thought.

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:54 pm

The Doctor tiptoed with the others, lagging a bit behind ._.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:11 am

Unlike the others, Beat was very, very excited. Shooting lasers out of your eyes, you sure don't get to do that just everyday, he thought, coming right after Iori with dance like steps.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 am

"We are almost near the main hall men! Should we continue to the dorms and see if anyone else is here? Or shall we go to the computer labs and check for more information. Or simply go see if our teachers still remain here. And obviously a choice, go outside into the untamed jungle. Albeit eating is always an option, so we could go to the cafeteria. What says you my companions?"

Iori posed multiple choices, with one that would allow others to endeavor to choose as well. Well, two if you really thought about it. But mainly one.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:25 am

Beat, very suddenly pointing at the sky, or, well, actually the ceiling, yelled "DORMS!", making the others jump a little.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:34 pm

"Wait, what do we do in the dorms?? We've gotta find out what's going on here!" o.o

But, despite this, Doc D. is too timid to raise himself to the majority and goes along with whatever is said ._.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:38 pm

OOC: For those that want to join, the dorms is the second chance to do so. This will also be poked upon in the chatbox.

Iori shrugged and scratched his head. "I guess its settled. We seem to be going to the dorms."

He continued down the long hallway to the location of the dorms. They were slit up, male and female.

"Who wants to go to the male dorms or the female dorms to check up on people? How should we split up (or should we at all?)

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Beat suddenly made a pervyish face wich alot resembled the "awesomeface", and asked "Could I go to the girly dorms~?"
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Majeh[NU] Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 am

Hinote spoke calmly. "It would probably be best if we went in groups, you know, for safety. We don't know if there are more dangers elsewhere in the school. I will go to the girl's dorms with Beat."

Majeh[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:57 am

Doc, not wanting to come off as too excited or rock the boat, resigned himself: "Well, I guess I'll go check out the guys' dorms, mebbe one of the fellas who are OK with me will be there" V_V

Last edited by Doctor Diabolical on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 am

(Girls dorms... mmmmmhhh... c:)
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 am

Iori had a twinkle in his eyes as a great inspiration came to him!

"Beat, you definitely can't go to the girls dorm as your perverted behavior could only scare them. And Hinote said he would go with you, so therefore by that logic you are definitely going to the boys dorms!"

He laughed merrily as he winked at Phillip.

"Doesn't that make perfect sense Phillip?"

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 am

"Oh screw you >:C the girl provoked me, for sure!", said Beat, referring to this one time he stole this one girls panties to wear them as a hat.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:09 am

Philip blushed into a tomato-ish red glow and warbled between a professionally solemn look and a nervous tooth-baring grin before quickly nodding and turning in the direction of the aformentioned girly dorms.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragmaan Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

Iori smiled and wrapped his arm around Phillip. "You and me, we can go far, you see? You know what I mean?" He winked and then chuckled. In each common room of each dorm there was a magnificent mirror. And Iori had to just take a look.

In the reflection he saw a dark maroon haired man, with the same shade of pupils. He wore a dashing bright red shirt with an elegant color. But instead of a tie was chain. Nice no? And dark purple pants were worn as well, completing this ensemble look. With more chains for the belt loop, and for bracelets. What can we say, chains are fine. The hair was elegantly sculpted as if there was an art form to it (other than beauticians). There was an emo bang over the right eye, yet sparse enough to allow for sight.The cuff links were accented by the special cuff things that go in them... (for example, the teeth ones by wolfenshiem in the Great Gatsby). Iori was flamboyantly dressed with styl eand grace and action. And a touch of emo.

And he was ready for the ladies.

Ragmaan
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next