[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning*

2 posters

Go down

My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning* Empty My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning*

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:09 am

I just watched it for the first time ever. I once heard somebody say on this one anonymoys forum "watch it backwards, and you'll still be the happiest you'll ever be Razz
And seriously, it was just plain fantastic. There is no way you can be sad watching that, I say. Sucha happy movie. I think it could've been better only in one way though, and that is if wouldve been a little bit longer. Not much but, like, that the girls mom would've come back from the hospital or something. But even without that, it's now deffinetly one of my favourite movies; it's just so happy. And the catbus. The catbus was frickin genious.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning* Empty Re: My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning*

Post by Ami. Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm

I would watch that about 3 times a day when i was smaller.
i stole it from one of my neighbors :]
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning* Empty Re: My Neighbor Totoro *spoiler warning*

Post by SCK[NU] Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Bawww XD Sucha lovely movie, no?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami. Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 am

Oui!

Don't remember much anymore
but who can forget that catbus?
Ami.
Ami.
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 am

Yup! I wish I could ride it. >:c
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down