[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

+10
Friki Tiki[NU]
Ami.
Majeh[NU]
Alex[NU]
Weakjounin
Madvlad
AeroSka[NU]
blacklegluffy
Doctor Diabolical
battosaixgirl
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) Empty Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 am

Talk about the new Naruto chapters, release spoiler information, and voice personal opinions here. If you are not caught up to chapter 440 or higher, do not read this forum.

The village is destroyed, a lot of the characters are dead, and Naruto reached 8 tails and knows the 4th is his father...what's gonna happen now?
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by Doctor Diabolical Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 am

I think Naruto has pretty much sealed the victory against Pein by now. What happens afterwards? I dunno. I hope Shino and family survived... I mean, if CHOJI did, he (they) deserves life. If they die, Kishimoto will seem even more determined to kill my favorite characters...

After this, provided Pein does die, the only Akatsukis left will be Tobi (Who I still think is part Obito), Kisame (Who has to do with that little-explored swordsmen plot point), Konan, and the mysterious Zetsu.

...Crap. I think their "plan" is close enough to being complete now that they won't need many more members.

I personally can't wait to see more of Sasuke, he has been a total badass in my book since he managed to beat Itachi.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning) Empty Re: Naruto Manga Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 am

Yeah...now that Naruto's in sage mode again, it's done...even though Fukusaku (elder frog) died. He'll beat the clone thing and Shikamaru and co. will find the real Pain. Between Shikamaru, that Anbu guy, and Inochi, I think they can take Konan, and now since Pain's out of gas, they can take him too.

Tobi (who I also think is Obito) will be harder to handle. But then there's Sasuke who wants to destroy the village...which is already destroyed. I hope it doesn't end cheesily like Sasuke, for revenge for on Tobi for destroying the village first, and Naruto, just because, team up and defeat him. that'd just be...weird. Let's just hope Kishimoto doesn't break out into Japanese friendship monologues~ ^___^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:30 am

i hope more important people die because that is always really exciting.
i hope it isnt shikamaru cause he is a beaat
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 am

When I saw The 4th, I shit bricks.

I was so freakaing happy.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 am

AeroSka[NU] wrote:When I saw The 4th, I shit bricks.

I was so freakaing happy.

Omg~ Same. I was so happy! Confused...but still really freaking happy! I wish he like came out of his body and fought down Pain or something...that'd be hot! XP
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 am

Yeah it would ;~;
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 am

Meh, I think it's cooler if Naruto does it on his own, with only Minato's spiritual guidance.
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:03 am

Doctor Diabolical wrote:Meh, I think it's cooler if Naruto does it on his own, with only Minato's spiritual guidance.

Yeah, me too...I just thought it would be cool cuz I wanna see Minato fight...it was a joke tho~ lol
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvlad Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:39 am

pirates > ninjas
Madvlad
Madvlad
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 am

Madvlad wrote:pirates > ninjas

If on anything but One Piece, yes.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvlad Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 am

Yeah, that's true.
Even though both Naruto and One Piece were in Shonen Jump...

I hate to admit that Naruto might be better
Madvlad
Madvlad
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Weakjounin Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:23 am

I feel like the story is gonna have some fight between Sasuke and Naruto and end in a close way to 666 satan
Weakjounin
Weakjounin
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Well...that was an interesting chapter...I'm a little upset that Hinata's still alive. I thought it would have been a good plot twist if she died...but besides that, the chapter was awesome! Naruto's gonna kick ass! ^___^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by blacklegluffy Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 am

pain has to dodge naruto's rasen shuriken but the 5 second delay is gonna cost pain his life, HAHAHAHAHAHA naruto is a beast
blacklegluffy
blacklegluffy
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 am

I hope Naruto realizes that even after defeating Deva Pein - He still has to fight Nagato and Konan afterwards.

Yeah Naruto is strong, and I don't doubt him or anything, but he'll lack sage chakra after this assault - only to fight Konan who hasn't really exhausted herself I think.

And even more so, I think Nagato has only been weakening due to the amount of chakra he's sending through his body - maybe after Deva Pein is destroyed it will all flow back and he'll hulk out or something o_O
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:52 am

Alex[NU] wrote:I hope Naruto realizes that even after defeating Deva Pein - He still has to fight Nagato and Konan afterwards.

Yeah Naruto is strong, and I don't doubt him or anything, but he'll lack sage chakra after this assault - only to fight Konan who hasn't really exhausted herself I think.

And even more so, I think Nagato has only been weakening due to the amount of chakra he's sending through his body - maybe after Deva Pein is destroyed it will all flow back and he'll hulk out or something o_O

lol, your right...Naruto is out of sage chakra so he'll have to finish off Deva Pain here...but I don't think he'll have to fight Nagato and Konan because the others will probably get there first...but I still hope so...it'd be a great fight~

And they're both running out of gas so we'll have to see what happens...next week's chapter is going to be interesting...

btw, happy birthday~ ^___^
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 am

Thanks, how could you tell it was my birthday lol

And I think Naruto will try to get to Nagato before others can help - just because he knows his location now...

...Naruto had his own way of masochism with that whole stabbing thing >.>
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 am

yeah...that was cool~ and knowing Naruto he'll probably get there but he might be too beat up to fight.

And I promise I'm not a stalker or anything...it says if a user's having a birthday at the bottom of the site~~~ =] lol
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:11 am

I just noticed this forum has that feature...I feel some dumb =.=

Thanks anyways, and I hope I didn't imply anything

And now that Hinata has outed herself, is Naruto considering her over Sakura; because I'm sure he wouldn't have gone 8 tails for a mini-Tsunde =/
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 am

lmao..funny~~ yeah...I guess...I really don't like Sakura but I kinda like them together...but I don't want her with Sasuke cuz I think Sasuke's a jerk that should rot away alone..even though he's awesome but it's up in the air...I'm not really a couples person tho~~
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 am

Me neither, the Naruto x "Insert Random Ninja Here" gets to tiring - it was just interesting to see him lash out like that.

Its going to be awkward for them after everything's all over...weird conversation and what not:

Naruto - Yeeah so...you love me, huh?
Hinata - Naruto, I wasn't expecting to live >.>
Naruto - o_o You didn't mean it?
Hinata - I meant it...but like, can I just stalk you from afar or something. I don't really know what to do now ;_;

And Sasuke isn't so bad - once you get past the brother issues
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:38 am

lol~~ yeah...hinata's gonna be angry she lived~ lol

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Sasuke!! He's cool and with Amaterasu he kicks major butt! But he's also a traitor and a jerk~ I don't hate him tho...he doesn't go on the list with Inoue~ =]
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex[NU] Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:49 am

._. Inoue isn't that bad - She's going to be a great hero (and important character) one day

And Sasuke is going to fight with Madara, just like Naruto is fighting with Pein - I can feel it in my funny bone =P
Alex[NU]
Alex[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by battosaixgirl Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:55 am

lol same...they kinda have to to settle the whole Uchiha thing...but Sasuke's on his way to destrpy the village...and it's already destroyed...so he's gonna be pissed!
battosaixgirl
battosaixgirl
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next