[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 am

Samael: I got a bottle of poison, 2 blood packs, a jet pack that is out of fuel... and a rope...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 2 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 am

"I AM EEN-VEEN-CEE-BULL!!!"

{Fight!}

Jack hops with his springy shoes onto the store owner's cluttered counter, wiggling his shiny metal claws!
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:13 am

Samael: I got an idea, how about mercenary work, I watch over your back, and you pay me.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am

[Run to catch the figure]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:26 am

Beat, still in the exact same pose, had sudden child like glow in his eyes, and a big smile on his face.

Beat: SURE!

He then turned around, not taking any steps, but rather than that, simply spunning himself around, his weight on his heels.

Beat: Wanna hold kitty? c:
Sync: Meow! ^w^
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 am

Samael: Umm...I might regret this... Capitol! what do you want to do with this Alan person?
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 am

{For Goral}

Goral catches up to the figure after running a good distance. Finally getting underneath it, he catches the figure. It looks like...Ranamon from Digimon Frontier. IT IS HER! RUN!

[Run to the hills]
[Run to the hills]
[Run to the hills]
[Attack Ranamon]
[Talk to Ranamon]
[Run to the hills]
[Drop Ranamon]
[Throw her back up where she fell from]
[Run for your life]
[Stand there and Do Nothing since you're holding FREAKING RANAMON OF ALL PEOPLE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Beat}

Sync cutely jumps into Alan's trench coat pocket and falls asleep in it.

[Get Sync]
[Trade with the stranger]
[Tell the stranger you're an Archfiend]
[Attack the stranger]
[Try to take Alan from him]
[Attack Alan]
[Do a Jet Set Radio Future dance]
[Run away for no good reason]
[Do nothing even though there's plenty of constructive stuff to do]

(If you do a Jet Set dance, you can still choose something else)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

Even though he's tied up, a kitten comes out of Beat's hood and jumps into Alan's trench coat pocket and falls asleep in it.

Alan "Taaaaaaaaaaaake your time, man. Hey kitty! Aw..."

[Take Alan to the Archfiend's Fortress]
[Attack Alan]
[Talk to Alan]
[Talk to the Punk]
[Trade with the punk]
[Fight the punk]
[Kick the kitten]
[Release Alan]
[Do nothing for no good reason]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack}

The Convenience Store Clerk isn't intimidated by Jack's claws in the slightest and blasts him with the quadruple barrel shotgun for 30 Damage!

Jack attacks the Convenience Store Clerk for 25 Damage!

[Fight]
[Item]
[LP Special]
[Defend]
[Run away like a little bunny]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 am

[Talk to Ranamon]
hello, I just saved your life.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 am

[Kick the kitten]
Samael: >:3
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:42 am

Beats eye suddenly twitches, and he then turns serious. he takes out both of his swords and points them at Samael.

Beat: Well... You're so dead.

Beat runs to Samael and stabs both of his shoulders, and turns around the swords, with the intention of dislocating both of them.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

Samael: Come now, the kitten provoked me.
Samael jumps back, considering the non necessity of the fight.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 am

Beat: IT'S A FRICKIN KITTEN YOU DON'T HARM KITTENS KITTENS ARE CUTE T _ T

As Beat said this, the kitten jumped onto Samaels head, biting it and stabbing it with her claws. Samael then grabbed the kitten and threw it at Beat, but as he did her claws just dug deeper onto his skin, making teeny tiny yet painfullish wounds, and at the same time it caused him pain for using his harmed shoulders for an upwards movement. Beat then catched the very scared little kitten, petted her a little to calm her down, and put him to her little carrying bag.

Beat: ...Good kitty. >:3 Oh and... THIS IS SPARTA!

Beat kicked Samaels upper torso, and also instantly jumped back so the attack wouldn't backfire.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:49 am

Samael: ... I suppose this will end our little mercenary contract...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 am

"OWWWWWWW!! Ohh, don't tell me this plate is actually part of my defense and not a supplement to it!"

With this cogent assumption, Jack promptly moves to more actively

[Defend]

himself whilst

[Running away like a little bunny]

smacking the clerk in the face in the process. Jack attempts to make his way out the door--
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 am

Beat: True. Kickin kittens = not cool >:c And hey, you prolly already noticed the Road Slayer I stabbed you with. It's an archfiend sword, am one of them. Mind handing alan over to me? I don't exactly have 2000 with me, but lessay I pay you 500, and we deliver you the rest from the headguarters?
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 am

Samael: Whatever. I'll take the gold now.
*receives 500 gold*
Samael: I'll take the rest when ever.
Samael reveals his black feathery wings and takes flight.
Samael: And one more thing, blind sight me again, and it will be the last thing you will ever do.
The fallen angel flies off.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 pm

{For Samael and Beat}

Alan "Uh hey, are you gonna put me down before you fight him or what?"

[Yes]
[No]
[Run to Archfiend's Fortress]

"Hey Beat, here."

Alan snaps his fingers and a ghostly hand pulls Sync out of his pocket and gently places it next to Beat.

{For Jack}

Convenience Store Clerk "Yeah, don't f*** with a Convenience Store Clerk when he's got a gun, fruit basket!

[Successfully escaped!]

Running out of the Convenience Store, he stumbles upon 3 people, one holding a guy tied up in rope and the other some sort of punk. They're arguing.

[Attack them]
[Talk to them]
[Jump inbetween them and dance]
[Spray them with spray paint]
[Take the tied up guy]
[Release the tied up guy]
[Do nothing and watch]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:04 pm

[No]
Samael: I already have an annoyance on my tail. Now to continue to make some money.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Appearing unexpectedly into this already odd standoff, the spring-heeled ripper awkwardly springs up to the creator, the desolate one, and the pyro, gasping for air in pain

[Talk to them]

Jack: Allright, you suckers!! ...Ummm... Shoot, I need a ride back to my lair, or somewhere.. God! You ummm....

*Jack quick-searches in his bag to take out an old crappy looking straight-razor, poiting it skywards in an attempt to threaten the now slightly airborne Alan*

Jack: ...You play my game or I slice up your hostage real good and purty like, ya' hear???
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 pm

{For Robert}

Ranamon "Hi! Thanks, my name is Ranamon! They threw me out the window since they were trying to threaten these students. They're tough!"

One noticeable thing about her is she is wearing a sticky badge with "A F" on it.

[Put her down]
[Keep holding her]

Then...

[Ask about the badge]
[Go in and fight the baddies]
[Ask for her help in fighting the baddies]
[Start a fight with her]
[Leave]
[Do nothing]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Samael}

Flying for a few minutes, Samael doesn't know where the Archfiend's Fortress is.

Alan "Damn, man. You call yourself a mercenary? You didn't look up the background of the guys your working for or anything? Not even where the place is? *Sigh*"

After giving him directions, Samael sees a large 4 story steam punk fortress. It looks really cool. A flag with the letters "A F" on it flies overhead, signifying this is the Archfiend Fortress.

[Ring the doorbell]
[Kick down the front door]
[Enter through a window]
[Make your own entrance]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{For Jack and Beat}

With the guy flying off with Alan, the two are left with each other.

[Talk]
[Fight]
[Trade]
[Walk away from each other]
[Do nothing]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 pm

[Make your own entrance]
With his Acidic Claw he slashes the wall, spreading a corrosive acid that melts down the wall to make an opening.
Samael: Best entrance for the win.
Alan: Umm... the door was right next to us... and it was open...
Samael: Not listening...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:39 pm

[Put her down]
[Go in and fight the baddies]
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 pm

{For Samael}

(Actually I would say this)

Alan "Well, you're great at improvisation, let me tell ya. Neat weapon."

As Samuel enters, suddenly a 19 year old with long black hair wearing a purple scarf, a shirt covered with blood stains, and black pants appears and grabs Alan out of Samuel's Hand.

Alan "Oh hey MM...merde..."
MM? "HI ALAN! YOU BROUGHT ME A PLAYMATE! THANK YOU!"

The girl puts down Alan and gives Samuel a big hug. Soon, a fellow with flowing silver hair, wearing a black leather vest over a long coat, chains going down his left and right arms, with black pants and keen shoes comes out.

Villain "Hello, sir. My name is Villain, leader of the Archfiends. Don't worry, that girl is Miss Murder, mostly called MM. She's also an Archfiend, so just let her take Alan. I assume you want your pay?"

Villain steps on a floor tile and a bag of 2000 Money appears.

Villain "I never thought people like you still existed. Glad to do service with you, feel free to stay if you want. You are more than a welcome guest."
MM "Oh we're going to have so much fun, Alan! Wait 'til Ranamon comes back!"
Alan "*Sigh* Aren't you glad we get to spend so much quality time together?"

[Stay and talk]
[Leave]
[Take Alan back]
[Ask for extra]
[Attack Villain]
[Attack MM]
[Attack Alan]
[Do nothing]

Last edited by Alucard009 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:59 pm

[Stay and talk]
Samael: The name's Samael, I do believe you two had quarreled with a stout fellow named Raphael.
Villain: Yes... we met..
Samael: Kinda after my head at the moment, but if we are done talking about history and fox digimon, tell me more about these "archfiends..."
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 pm

With his chosen bargaining chip suddenly a great distance away from springing range, Jack begins to

[Talk]

to the remaining person

Jack: "Ummm... ummm..... Oh, shoot! Oh geez... umm... Yeah, sorry, I didn't know he would go away like that-- Hey, tell you what, you... give me a ride out!"

*There is a good bit of chaos going on in the background, Jack seems more panicked by the moment*

Jack: "Or I will... ...urrrrrgg... eat.... ....that cat!"
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next