[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

5 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 19 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 pm

They all fly away epicly as Zoda's uber ship explodes behind them seconds after take off.

Alan "WOO! Yeah!"

Alucard "Hang on a sec, I'm just gonna return these other heroes."

A second later, Alucard's ship returns.

Alucard "Party at my house!"

They're all at Alucard's House having a blast.

MM "So is this the end of the RP?"

Alan "I dunno, MM. Do they want the RP to end? We had the whole plot and such down, it's over 450 Posts long, and we've defeated Zoda once and for all. Should it end?"

Villain "Maybe. I have a lot of paperwork to do after this party."

Alucard "Hey, we shouldn't decide. We should let the crew pick."

[End the RP]
[Keep going in the RP]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight - Page 19 Empty Re: Alucard's Insane RP Adventure II: Zoda's Empire Strikes Back For Revenge of Metaknight

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Raphael: Well, me and Samael are trying to kill each other.
Samael: Yep, but that is a personal saga.
Nowe: We just got here.
Friki Tiki: I'll make the call!
Villain: Who are you.
Friki Tiki: Your mother, now as speaker of all my characters I can only make the call of [End the RP] but Start a 3rd RP with a new baddie and new characters, at least for me.
Raphael: What about us?
Friki Tiki: You guys can settle your disputes in my comic you all are in. Anyways that is my input Alucard!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Beat runs to Villain with a phone. His hat is in flames but it doesn't seem to exactly bother him. On top of his hat, there's marshmellows.

Villain: Hm? What is this?
Beat: Its ma creator!

[SCK: "I agree with Freaky Tick, third adventure slash RP, some new baddy but the same world, with the archfiends and stuff. Cause I loves theeze RP's."]
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Alucard009 wrote:we've defeated Zoda once and for all.

deja vu
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Diabolical Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:08 am

Meanwhile, Jack has landed charred, twisted, covered in duct tape strips, and writhing somewhere in Louisiana...

Jack: I-I-I... I'm sorry I failed you father... I couldn't become th-the- THE BEST JACK I COULD... B-But, I did save the world! I saved the world for you and for this whole country!!

Jack begins to remove his arcane clothing revealing he is wearing a fancy blue suit under his breastplate... His hands cover the blood-red W on his tummy...

Jack: This mark has stood for many things... It stood for "Waterford", it stood for "Wraydon", and it stood for... ..."Worlovsky"... I am sorry I could not do them proud... But I have tried my best, as I alone could!

Jack removes his helmet. Under it, he has a short head of messy light gray hair

Jack: I am George... W... Bush... and I.... App-- I app--

Jack passes from this life
Doctor Diabolical
Doctor Diabolical
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 am

Alan "Melodrama?

Alan kicks Jack's corpse and revives him.

Creator "So this is teh end? Want another IRPA and such for next time? Alright then, hope you guys enjoyed it!"

{Ending stuff}

Alan sat down on the couch as the party finally ended. Drinking a glass of cream soda while eating some salt water taffy, he decided to do what he forgot to do. Finding Tao at the Police Station, he takes her back to her own time period. He stays there himself as a little victory vacation for his success. He spends a few days in Orient Town and Lost Town. He has a peaceful time...mostly.

[Insert your own ending stuff here]
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by SCK[NU] Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am

Once the party ended, Beat was drunk. The archfiends proceeded back to their base (Beat flew all the way in a spiralling motion because of his drunkess, wich actually looked pretty cool) where Beat fell asleep on the couch. He didn't actually intend to get drunk... but the strawberry juice like yummy stuff with nice stuff in it was apparently spiced up with alcohol. And then the several drinks and shots he had to celebrate Zoda's kicking da bucket. As he slept, Sync had scratched Beats face and then proceeded to take a nice nap on it, resulting Beat waking up with catfur in his mouth.

Some days after MM dragged Beat to her room. Then some funny stuff happaned. But thats a whole another story.
SCK[NU]
SCK[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 am

Raphael continues his pursuit on his arch enemy Samael. Even when Samael went through the port hole to the netherworld, Raphael would soon follow. Only until the escalation of Armageddon would finally begin, would their conflict finally settle.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19