[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[NU] University
Welcome to [NU] University!
[NU] University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? --- RP STARTED.

+3
SCK[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Sakura[NU]
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? --- RP STARTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? --- RP STARTED.

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 am

Cole stopped and thought for a second. " Now, that dog may need help... and there could be other people locked up in there." He looked around for a way in. "Hmm..." Cole found a boarded up window. "That'll work..." He hung from the side of the building, using his free arm, he punched the boards in, and swung in. " Erm, Hello...? Anyone heeeeere..?"
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? --- RP STARTED. - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse? --- RP STARTED.

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:59 am

Cassandra screamed and pulled Cera close to her. She opened her eyes. Wait, zombies can't speak, can they? She saw the glowing eyes and that was hint enough to kill the undead son-of-a-&$%^&. She readied herself, hearing Cera behind her barking loudly. She swung the bat down on the 'creature'.
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:01 am

"O-Ouch... What was that for!?" Cole stumbled back. "L-look, I'm not one of them.." Cole pulled his hood down to show that he was never bit, and that his skin wasn't pale.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 am

Alan had just walked to a place where he heard survivors were being helped by the military. Everyone was completely eaten.

Alan "Damn...I'm too late. Then again, maybe it was best I stayed out of this confrontation."

He takes clips from fallen soldier's pistols and a few of the pistols themselves. It looks like people already took the big guns, and none of the clips were compatible with his Luger, so he was glad no one took the pistols. He left the site, feeling down. Eventually he walked to a house with a single person sitting on the front steps.

Alan "Hey, are you okay?"
Stranger "Yes. I haven't been bitten...but my folks have."
Alan "Damn...that must be hard."
Stranger "Yeah..."
Alan "Do you have supplies and firearms? If not, I got some spare stuff to share with you."
Stranger "Nah, I got my double barrel shotgun and a whole pantry of food."
Alan "Well, I hope you'll come out okay."
Stranger "Yeah...I gotta do something."

The stranger heads inside and moments later 2 loud gunshots are heard.

Alan "Hope now they can rest in peace."

Alan walks away from the house and sees a large horde of zombies. He then notices a stranger swing into a boarded window and a scream.

Alan "Damn! What the hell's that guy doing? Gotta admit that was cool, but damn!"

Alan looked around for a way to climb into the window. He sees a ladder and carefully climbs up.

Inside, Alan sees 2 people: a girl and a guy.

Alan "Hey, are you two alright?
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 am

Gerald pulled over by a barricaded Wal-Mart.
Gerald: A little cliche but I could always use company. *shouts to the rooftop* Anyone alive up there?
Matt: We're not unbarricating the door! If you want in, find your own way in!
Jen: Matt, we can't say no to another survivor!
Matt: Fine, there is a window on the other side, if you can reach it from the top of your jeep we'll unlock it for you.
Gerald drives around and stands on his jeep and makes it through the window. Gerald saw several survivors grouped up.
Gerald: How long should the food last you think?
Matt: Its a superstore, so we got a lot. As long as we have electric power we should be set for a whole 2 years. That should give us enough time to be rescued.
Gerald: By who?
Matt: ...
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:53 am

as Robert walks he sees a police car, it is running, he runs to the car with gun drawn, he sees a man with pail skin clawing at the window, must be the guy who bit the cop, cant waist ammo, only got 7 bullets... suddenly he remembers, he has no Idea where the officer went. he steps away from the car, and continues his way down the sunny street. looking for anyone alive, and still normal.

a few hours later he finds A car dealership, he looks around, then gos inside to look for keys, there is a back room, it seems to be locked, he then knocks on the door, ~shave and a hare cut, two bits~ no one answers, he does a dragon kick to the door, it did not go as planed, he hurt his foot. door standing strong, he does a walking limp over to the counter, there are a set of keys with an automatic door lock and starting button. he gos outside and presses the button, a black hum-V starts, it is a good distance away, he begins to walk toward it. a man comes out of the dealership, he is bleeding, again pale skin, the sun seems to burn him, he gos back inside. what ever is happening to them it seems to make them nocturnal. Robert then continues walking to the car.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:57 am

Cassandra blinked and dropped the bat, which rolled across the floor. "I'm so sorry!" She shrieked, and covered her hands to her mouth. Cera stopped her barking and sniffed the air. Moments later, a new face was seen. "What the hell..!? Where are all of you guys coming from!? They're going to follow you up here..!" She panicked, picking up the bat once again.
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:42 am

Cole pulled his hood back up. "Well, if he can get in... zombies can probably get in too.." Cole walked back over to the window. " I don't see any... but we'd better move..."
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:51 am

Alan "Geeze, I take it you guys are fine and dandy. Thanks for asking about me."

Alan pulls the ladder in through the window and talks.

"Here. Seeing as how you're armed with a bat, I take it you don't have a gun. Here, take these."

Alan hands both of them 9mm pistols and some ammo.

"Got those from a fallen military outpost. All the big guns were taken, so we'll just use these."
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 am

Zombies had gathered in the Walmart parking lot. Many survivors are watching from the roof top.
Gerald: How did all this happen?
Matt: Not sure, one came along, bit another, and so on and so forth.
Gerald: Hopefully the military will rescue us....
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 am

Robert makes it to the car, he looks back and says "according to the movies zombies should have appeared from nowhere and swarmed me by now." he gets into the hum-V and drives away.
after a while he sees a wal-mart sign he thinks "I could find food there." then sets off toward the wal-mart.
upon arrival he sees there are zombies swarming the place, thinks "I wonder how much damage a hum-V would take from a little road kill?" he than revs the engine and starts mowing them down. turning the status from new to used in only a few seconds.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 am

Gerald sees a car coming towards the building.
Gerald: We got another survivor.
Matt: Ugh, the more we get the less we last.
Gerald: Sir! there is a window in the back if you can climb ontop of the parked jeep u can fit in. We'll unblock it for you.
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:26 am

Robert thinks he heard something, only zombies and the sound of the engine.
he then puts music on full blast.

Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 am

Cole looks down at the gun.

"Erm, Thanks, but no... I've got a better weapon..."

Cole then climbed out the window, and headed down into the streets below
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 am

Cassandra held the gun in her hand, looking down at it. "Er.. I can't even use a gun.." She admitted, laughing nervously to fill the silence. She ran her hand through her brown hair and sighed. "Look you guys, I'm staying here where I am safe."
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard009 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 am

Alan "Well gosh, I'll teach you how to use a gun."

[A few moments of teaching and rundowns later]

"I hope that helps. Keep this .22, it doesn't kick as hard as a regular gun, but the bullets are smaller. While I'm at it, have some rations."

He hands the girl a smaller pistol, 3 clips, and a small box of bullets. He then gave her a box of cereal.

"I'll B.C.ing you later. I got work to do."

Alan waved goodbye as he hummed and brought the later back outside, climbing down and putting it away.

[Whistling]

Alan opens a door so a zombie falls out of it's car. He then shoots it and takes the keys.

Alan "Hey, at least videogames taught me something."

He thoroughly checks the car to make sure there aren't any living impaired then starts the engine. It has 1/4 tank of gas.

"Should get me somewhere."

Alan drives off to a lone house with several boarded up windows and heavily fortified barricades. He enters after 3 combination locks and a tough door. He closes it and puts large heavy filing cabinets in front of the door.

"Home sweet fortress, I guess."

He sits down and checks his generators and fuel supply.
Alucard009
Alucard009
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_Russell Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 am

after taking out about half the zombies, the Hum-V Robert was driving runs out of gas, seems liked stress testing was a bad thing to do here in Apocalyptia. "well, I'm screwed." he thought to himself. "maybe if I be quiet they'll forget I am here.........no not working, I hope they are the walking kind."
Robert got out of the hum-v and starts running towards the store. he crippled most, some limping, some crawling, there are a few running after him.
Robert_Russell
Robert_Russell
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:13 am

Cole looked back up at the window

" Hey, you'll only be safe in there for so long... eventually, you'll need to move on... they're gonna break in eventually..."
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Friki Tiki[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am

Gerald: Go behind the store, climb up the jeep and go through the window!
Friki Tiki[NU]
Friki Tiki[NU]
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:48 am

Meanwhile, in the outskirts of the city of New York. Rylin was in his dark room typing on his computer. As he was typing at an incredible speed, there was a sudden thud on his window that was on the right of him.
He slowly pulled on his window's curtains to lift him up. All he saw was a pale woman with a bloody bite mark on her jaw. She thudded the window again. Rylin stared for a second then lowered the curtains.
He lifted himself off the chair and pulled a scan disk out of his computer. He sighed as he walked out of his room and picked up a small metal suitcase and a large tonfo. He headed for his door and walked out.
Sasuke[NU]
Sasuke[NU]
New kid
New kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Cassandra leaned out the window. "And how will I get down, oh smart one? I'm not exactly strong enough to get this ladder back down.." She sighed, putting the safety on the gun. Her blue eyes scanned the area, she could see zombies in the distance. Could this guy help her? He seemed pretty confident in not being armed with a gun. But, was that confidence or stupidity?
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Cole sighed. "Women..." He quickly dashed up the side of the wall, pulled himself up into the room. He lifted the ladder and lowered it out the window. "There... you could get out now." Cole looked over at the dog. "We takin' him too...?"
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Cassandra crossed her arms. "Of course she's coming. I can't leave her here, she's my best friend." She complained, tapping her food, agitated with the question. She climbed out the window and started down the ladder.
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroSka[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 pm

"E-eh... sorry..." Cole turned and picked up the dog. And hopped out the window, landing in the streets below. "There ya go pooch..." Cole petted Cera on the head.
AeroSka[NU]
AeroSka[NU]
Sophmore
Sophmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura[NU] Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Cassandra reached the bottom of the ladder and was greeted by Cera. "Hey, you." She smiled, petting her gently. "So.. Where to?" She asked, regarding Cole. "Oh, I never got your name. I'm Cassandra, or Cassy, but I prefer Cassandra." She trailed on.
Sakura[NU]
Sakura[NU]
Frosh
Frosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next